My chemical romance kicks ass

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GEORGE ZIMMER

Postby GEORGE ZIMMER » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Yo, sorry I'm late, guys.

*ahem*

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WAREHOUSE. 'TEH_SEX0R', WITH A NAME LIKE THAT, I CAN IMMEDIETLY TELL YOU LIVE WITH YOUR FAT JOKE OF A MOTHER IN THE BASEMENT OF A SEEDY DRUG DEN IN SOUTH TEXAS. BUT DO NOT STOOP TO SUCH A LEVEL THAT YOU HAVE TO ACT IN SUCH A CRUDE, UNGENTLEMANLY MANNER, LIKE THE PHALLIC-MUNCHING BUTT QUEEN YOU ARE. I HAVE CAME ACROSS MANY PRIMITIVE TROLLS LIKE YOU BEFORE IN MY LONG CAREER AS AN INTERNET HERO, AND EACH OF THEM WERE QUICK ENOUGH TO STOP BEING SUCH PANSIES ONCE I PLUNGED MY ENORMOUSLY HEAVY, THROBBING PELVIC CROCODILE INTO THEIR SKELETON LIKE ANUS, AND GEYSER A WATERFALL OF BABY LOTION INTO THEM. I SUGGEST YOU START PLUGGING INTELLIGENCE INTO YOUR FUTURE POSTS, OR ELSE YOU WILL SHARE THEIR FATE. I GUARANTEE IT.

I GUARANTEE IT.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:47 pm

Teh_Sex0r wrote:You f*cking emo f*cki][/i]aggots. Go back to the hole in wich you and your gay hair crawled from. Nobody wants your sad wristcutting music and your gay "scremo" sh*t. "Omg it's metal" no it's not metal.. it's FAR from metal. Just because they scream doesn't make it metal. Go kill yourselves and stop bitching about your lives. You guys are nothing but wanna-be Goths.. but sadly for you, you will never be as cool as the Goths. So why don't you go cut yourself with that in mind :lol:

I'm such an assh*le.. Mua ha ha ha.

EMO SUCKS!

It's hard to believe that a genre such as emo can actually piss people off to the point where they say stuff like this. Serioulsy, people say that emo's whine about how they hate their lives, but these days there are more people whining about how much they hate emo's. :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:22 pm

love*metal wrote:but these days there are more people whining about how much they hate emo's. :lol:

Zing. :lol:

Hey, you're right. :B
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:38 pm

freak00freak wrote: My chemical romance kicks ass

No, no not really. And I don't really like that Black Parade song that was all over the radio either.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”