My chemical romance kicks ass

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Nicest Hat

Postby Nicest Hat » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:53 pm

Seriously, music is a serious business and if you like this certain band then you're seriously stupid. :roll:

I don't really have an opinion on MCR since I've only heard about three songs of theirs, but from what I have heard it seems that they're kind of overrated; just an iconic band. Everyone has different opinions though, maybe it would be good if we could stop jumping to conclusions and bitching people out in this thread and have a bit more respect from both sides, hm? >_>
Loo loo loo, I've got some apples loo loo loo, you've got some too!
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:58 pm

From the songs that I have heard, I like them.
I like "I'm Not OK"
"Helena"
and that one with the video with the soldiers.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 am

^ I think you mean "Ghost of You".
I personally like them as of now. Odds are though that I won't love them forever and they will ebb out with the tide of their popualrity. They are good, just not The Beatles good.
V No more Linkin Park good. :P
Last edited by nutmeg218 on Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:30 am

nutmeg218 wrote:The Beatles or Linkin Park good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You just put legends and sh*t in the same bowl.

At least your taste in music is half good. But if I were a hippie I really would be pissed that you put those two bands in the same category. You're lucky I'm a 90's boy.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:15 pm

My Chemical Romance it okay. I like two songs of theirs but... the music I like is rock, punk, and that old rock like AC/DC, Metallica, etc.
Grimm Dreadly

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:09 am

okay i just wanted to say that all emo sucks not just MCR, but also fall out boy, the rasmus, panic at the disco, and taking back sunday. you should pick up some hatebreed, chimaira, in flames, or cattle decapitation for a change, at least thy have some real talent.
Grimm Dreadly

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:23 am

I hate all emo sh*t. and i'd like to see an emo kid try to kick my ass. bitch i grew up listening to agnostic front, madball, hatebreed, cro-mags, sick of it all, eye hate god, and pantera, and i'll tell you one thing, if some little emo bitch tried to fight me i'd give him something to cry and whine about. hardcore kids fight for fun bitch. i'd put some permanent black make-up around his eyes. you little emo-bitches need to pick up some damn hardcore or metalcore and listen to some real punk/ metal not that gay whiny bullsh*t.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 am

^Calm down. :P

To add my comment...

COB > MCR anyday. :o :D
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:10 am

Grimm Dreadly wrote:I hate all emo sh*t. and i'd like to see an emo kid try to kick my ass. bitch i grew up listening to agnostic front, madball, hatebreed, cro-mags, sick of it all, eye hate god, and pantera, and i'll tell you one thing, if some little emo bitch tried to fight me i'd give him something to cry and whine about. hardcore kids fight for fun bitch. i'd put some permanent black make-up around his eyes. you little emo-bitches need to pick up some damn hardcore or metalcore and listen to some real punk/ metal not that gay whiny bullsh*t.

lol, I find it funny that you said 'hardcore' and 'real metal' in the same sentence without the word 'not'.

you're like the perfect stereotype of a dumbass little 10 year old who thinks he knows a sh*t about metal. Seriously, stop thinking you're cool because you like heavier music, and because you hate what everyone else does. Funniest thing though, is that you mentioned Pantera, one of the kings of metal, in the same sentence as a bunch of bands with more emo names than emo bands.

btw, hardcore and emo are very similar. Although hardcore may be heavier, emo can also be called post-hardcore punk, or emocore :0
OGM.

I say to you what I say to fans of My Chemical Romance, get a musical taste and stop listening to what would make you 'cool'.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:51 pm

^^yea,pretty much what he said.emo kids are complete homosexuals,but atleast theyll drink a beer or smoke some bud,hardcore kids just get high on life and suck eachothers dicks.
just know that its just music,and you dont have to paint your nails or draw Xs on your hands to enjoy it.
im a speedcore man myself.

and you,grimm-you lookin for a fight on the SP forum?you fight for fun do you?why dont you go f*ck yourself.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
Grimm Dreadly

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:03 am

^^yea,pretty much what he said.emo kids are complete homosexuals,but atleast theyll drink a beer or smoke some bud,hardcore kids just get high on life and suck eachothers dicks.
just know that its just music,and you dont have to paint your nails or draw Xs on your hands to enjoy it.
I'm a speedcore man myself.

and you,grimm-you lookin for a fight on the SP forum?you fight for fun do you?why dont you go f*ck yourself.lol, I find it funny that you said 'hardcore' and 'real metal' in the same sentence without the word 'not'.

you're like the perfect stereotype of a dumbass little 10 year old who thinks he knows a sh*t about metal. Seriously, stop thinking you're cool because you like heavier music, and because you hate what everyone else does. Funniest thing though, is that you mentioned Pantera, one of the kings of metal, in the same sentence as a bunch of bands with more emo names than emo bands.

btw, hardcore and emo are very similar. Although hardcore may be heavier, emo can also be called post-hardcore punk, or emocore :0
OGM.

I say to you what I say to fans of My Chemical Romance

okay, first up i like both hardcore and metal, trust me i don't think anyone can listen to just hardcore al the time, i can't listen to hatebreed, terror, or walls of jericho all the time, i need some pantera or superjoint, or in flames, too. secondly, i'm 22 bitch not 10, and an emo band would still be gay even if their name was something heavy like gwar or anal pussycat. and lets get one thing straight you little queers, I don't drink or smoke because when i'm high or drunk i'm not angry, and i love being angry. also yes i do fight for fun, as i'm constantly training for mixed martial arts cage fights in my area, which through 10 bouts i've won 9 and and lost the only one that went to decision. six won by knockout, three by submission. and instead of f*cking myself i'm gonna go f*ck my girlfriend, which is the only thing i find mor fun than beating someone half to death.
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:12 am

Grimm Dreadly wrote:okay, first up i like both hardcore and metal, trust me i don't think anyone can listen to just hardcore al the time, i can't listen to hatebreed, terror, or walls of jericho all the time, i need some pantera or superjoint, or in flames, too. secondly, i'm 22 bitch not 10, and an emo band would still be gay even if their name was something heavy like gwar or anal pussycat. and lets get one thing straight you little queers, I don't drink or smoke because when i'm high or drunk i'm not angry, and i love being angry. also yes i do fight for fun, as i'm constantly training for mixed martial arts cage fights in my area, which through 10 bouts i've won 9 and and lost the only one that went to decision. six won by knockout, three by submission. and instead of f*cking myself i'm gonna go f*ck my girlfriend, which is the only thing i find mor fun than beating someone half to death.

You know, for a bbs that's dedicated to animated comedy show, it sure as hell attracts a lot of lame ass angry kids and you got to love the ones who like to kick the door open on a thread and vomit out all their thoughts.

It's what keeps me coming back for more...
hainted

Postby hainted » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:26 am

I'd like to make a huge bonfire and throw this band in it.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 am

Grimm Dreadly wrote:secondly, i'm 22 bitch not 10

I never said you were 10, I said you were a perfect stereotype of a 10 year old. Learn to read.

Your last post has done nothing but further prove my point.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 am

I wouldn't consider MCR emo, they're punk wanna-be's. The more MCR songs I hear the more I hate the mainstream. I especially those gay clothes they wore in that black parade video.

And I usually don't make fun of fans of a band/artist just because I dont' like them, either, but MCR is a fad like all MTV stuff. People like you just wait for the next popular band and then you listen to them...until the next band comes out.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”