My chemical romance kicks ass

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:56 am

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:00 pm

^agreed 100%. But I think emo music is okay. It's good to listen to on a bad day becasue you don't feel so alone...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:15 pm

Yes, Emo music has its uses, like forcing people you don't like to listen to it until they bite there own lips of to bleed out, just to make it stop!
Image
deathandecay
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Postby deathandecay » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:41 pm

I personally would rather listen to linkin park than these pussies. Put on that gothic outfit and make people think you're soooo cool! Play that music and let people know you're just f*cking posers that think you're different just because you wear black and think youre "gothic". Where do you get your outfits, at hot topic? I bet you grew up having friends and someone to call daddy all the time, didn't you? You haven't got the taste of "the dark side" of life, as you claim to. f*ck off the stage and come back when you grow up, you fake f*cking twits.
I'll cut your f*cking face off with a hot butter knife, gerald. At least then you'll stop looking like some pretty boy baby face pussycat piece of sh*t. EVERY f*cking rock artist went thru depression, alcohol, and drugs you dumbass. How does that make you any different? How more cliche' can you get? You wrote a f*cking biography and made a documentary after only 5 years of MCR? Jesus f*cking christ. Go ahead and do your interviews with MTV and release your 10th single. You have no originality and think appearance and sales charts mean more than making music. f*ck your appearance you cushioned whiney pretentious little twat.

Yes, gerald, just as you said yourself; You are making a difference in this world! Look at how MTV adores you, Hot Topic is selling all your sh*t, myspace worships you! Oh yeah, that's what music is all about, isn't it? Attention!

Come churro, pendejo.
ugogo_uswimswim
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:56 am

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:57 pm

People need to stop being assh*les just because MCR became famous. You think you are so original and so cool becasue you automatically discard popular things. I've heard stupid people like that so many times and it's like sand paper to my ears. I think pepole who like things as well as dislike things becuase they have good personal reasons are the ones who are really original. Oh yeah, I sense jelousy a lot around here too. Someone becomes famous and others try to tear them down at any cost possible. Hmmmmm....
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:41 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:People need to stop being assh*les just because MCR became famous. You think you are so original and so cool becasue you automatically discard popular things. I've heard stupid people like that so many times and it's like sand paper to my ears. I think pepole who like things as well as dislike things becuase they have good personal reasons are the ones who are really original. Oh yeah, I sense jelousy a lot around here too. Someone becomes famous and others try to tear them down at any cost possible. Hmmmmm....


I don't dislike emo music because it's cool to dislike it. I dislike it because it takes no talent at all and sounds like someone is torturing a cow.
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:49 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:People need to stop being assh*les just because MCR became famous. You think you are so original and so cool becasue you automatically discard popular things. I've heard stupid people like that so many times and it's like sand paper to my ears. I think pepole who like things as well as dislike things becuase they have good personal reasons are the ones who are really original. Oh yeah, I sense jelousy a lot around here too. Someone becomes famous and others try to tear them down at any cost possible. Hmmmmm....


I don't dislike emo music because it's cool to dislike it. I dislike it because it takes no talent at all and sounds like someone is torturing a cow.


No, it sounds like a grown man reading a ten year old girls diary while having his balls squeezed. some one said that once, I don't know who it was, but the point is I didn't make that up.
Image
deathandecay
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Postby deathandecay » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:56 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:People need to stop being assh*les just because MCR became famous. You think you are so original and so cool becasue you automatically discard popular things. I've heard stupid people like that so many times and it's like sand paper to my ears. I think pepole who like things as well as dislike things becuase they have good personal reasons are the ones who are really original. Oh yeah, I sense jelousy a lot around here too. Someone becomes famous and others try to tear them down at any cost possible. Hmmmmm....


I'm not tearing them down for being famous, im tearing them down for being nothing but attention whores. Going into the music buisness just for the attention, and trying to "make a difference in the world" by repeating every other band's actions, thus making them unoriginal, because MCR IS and i personally think their music sucks, but their personalities suck even more. They don't want to make music, they want to win a f*cking grammy.

"oh, then why are they popular?" you might ask. Because this is America. 90% of american bands are superficial little teeny boppers who, behind the make-up and "talent", are really just boy bands who want to be cool and f*ck paris hilton. I can write a f*cking song and sing like a whiney baby dressed up in black and even I can get signed for a Cd. Watch MTV for f*cks sake to see what i mean.
These guys view themselves as some legacy already. But all i see is a shoddy goth version of good charlotte who perform cliche' arm gestures and the "OMG look at me sh*tting myself and crumbling into a pile of tears from the effort of singing this line!!" look he gives the audience as he reaches his arms in some dramatic pose of disingenuousness.

Am i making a "difference" by talking sh*t about them? Nope. I know they'll continue to be pretentious pseudointellectual f*cks. I can't stop them from doing what they're doing, but i sure as hell can state my opinion. I don't dislike them because its 'cool' to dislike them. I dislike them because their music is like sand paper to my ears.
katelynnluvslost
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:21 pm

Postby katelynnluvslost » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:52 pm

I love their video Teenagers!!! And yes Gerard Way is GORG!! :lol:
ImageImage
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 am

I liked The Black Parade a lot. But didn't the lead singer say he bleached his hair to be 'like a cancer patient', or something? x__x

And I lol'd at this thread, a bunch of kids arguing about such dumb sh*t. Just listen to what you like and ignore everyone else.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 pm

Only fags and 13yr prepie girls like MCR.
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:10 pm

I can’t tell one MCR song apart from the other. :P
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:Only homosexuals and 13yr prepie girls like MCR.


God you're stupid.

MCR's only good song is "Never Coming Home". The rest is a bunch of whiney emo garbage.
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:01 pm

My chemical romance sucks ass.
Image
Teh_Sex0r
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:52 am

You f*cking emo homosexuals. Go back to the hole in wich you and your gay hair crawled from. Nobody wants your sad wristcutting music and your gay "scremo" sh*t. "Omg it's metal" no it's not metal.. it's FAR from metal. Just because they scream doesn't make it metal. Go kill yourselves and stop bitching about your lives. You guys are nothing but wanna-be Goths.. but sadly for you, you will never be as cool as the Goths. So why don't you go cut yourself with that in mind :lol:

I'm such an assh*le.. Mua ha ha ha.


EMO SUCKS!
TITS!!
Clyde Donovan
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:05 am

Postby Clyde Donovan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 am

Yeah they really want be u2 with the saving the world bullSh!t.

If want to listen to something on a bad day I'll Just Put on Reign in Blood by Slayer. Yeah that seems to make things alot better!
Last edited by Clyde Donovan on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests