The "Lets all laugh at Emo's" thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

randyhart

The "Lets all laugh at Emo's" thread

Postby randyhart » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:37 am

Hey I don't hate Emo's I just find it fun to rip on them and stuff so talk about them and post links to their My Spaces or Bebo's

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2080766256

The Site above has to be the most weirdest most homosexual Bebo ever I managed to find other places he has posted on Bebo and there is even a post where he admits enjoying that kiss and wearing a female bather

(He is the shorter darker haired one)
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:46 am

I already do laugh at emos...with my friends. There's a group of emos near my locker, they're so gay looking.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:53 am

Well My hatred went deeper with that guy's bebo it is WRONG

hainted

Postby hainted » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:46 am

I definately do hate emos.All bad music should be put a stop to immediately.As should all such ridiculous trends and alternative musics and associated lifestyles.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:16 am

I hate emos, goths, and any other weirdass people of that nature. If you are one of them I hate you.
Member# 325291
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:37 pm

Hating emos isn't cool anymore. Get over it.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:04 pm

[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:19 pm

andrewgibson wrote:Hating emos isn't cool anymore. Get over it.

Oh, okay, so we shouldn't do something because no one else does it anymore? Okay, everyone, let's not be individuals! :roll:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:24 pm

It isn't supposed to be cool we ain't ripping on them because it's "Cool" or anything that would be something an Emo would do Conforming to something is stupid

Emo's deserve to be ridiculed and lots of cool videos such as Lars The Emo kid and Emo guide have emerged on sites

P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:02 am

andrewgibson wrote:Hating emos isn't cool anymore. Get over it.

That convinced me.

:lol:
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:34 am

what's stupid is when these people think crying and being sad is "cool," when they dont even have any real problems. Who the hell WANTS to be sad? They're just a bunch of whiny pessimists. "Oh, im gonna go scream into my pillow in my room and slit my wrists because people don't talk to me in the hallways." Goddamn, I'd like to see them get some actual catastrophes in their life that are actually worth crying over. THEN what's so great about being sad?!
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:43 am

Is that top link an actual myspacething or a joke? :shock:
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 am

Well, I don't really like EMO bands, and I am more someone who is a cross between a goth and a hippy.LOL..I wear my bellbottoms with t shirts from Hot Topic and I enjoy both metal and classic rock..But I don't really have a reason to rip on teens who are EMO, hating someone just because of how they dress and what kind of music they like is f*cking gay..Ok, EMOs are suppost to be acting like it is cool to be sad, it isn't like teenagers doing that is a new thing..I remember when I was a teen back in the 90's, and listening to all the grunge bands who came out of my state, and all the people complaining that the music was too depressing..And, I am sure before that time, alot of teens were drawn to depressing or sad things for whatever reason. Anyway, my point is..Who f*cking cares what EMO teens are doing? As long as they are not annoying me, I have no problem..No, the people I have a problem with are people like Treefiddy, and Hainted..Hatefilled little bastards..
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:42 am

i don't know any emos to dislike them but one messy night me and my friends were going through stuff we could pimp as in pimp my car and one of my friends came out with Pimp my emo :D
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:17 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, I don't really like EMO bands, and I am more someone who is a cross between a goth and a hippy.LOL..I wear my bellbottoms with t shirts from Hot Topic and I enjoy both metal and classic rock..But I don't really have a reason to rip on teens who are EMO, hating someone just because of how they dress and what kind of music they like is f*cking gay..Ok, EMOs are suppost to be acting like it is cool to be sad, it isn't like teenagers doing that is a new thing..I remember when I was a teen back in the 90's, and listening to all the grunge bands who came out of my state, and all the people complaining that the music was too depressing..And, I am sure before that time, alot of teens were drawn to depressing or sad things for whatever reason. Anyway, my point is..Who f*cking cares what EMO teens are doing? As long as they are not annoying me, I have no problem..No, the people I have a problem with are people like Treefiddy, and Hainted..Hatefilled little bastards..

Ok well when I see someone and they are dressed all in black, black eyes, chains on their clothes and stupid heavy metal bands on their shirts I can easily think that I don't have anything in common with them, and won't really like them. When you meet someone you first notice their appearance, then how they act. And since I have seen all these fags like that they just look really lame, no personality, listening to loud noises with their hair over their heads. Wackass people. I have friends that do wear rock band tees, one that acts like a hippie their all cool they have personality, a life, and know what they're doing unlike those other mindless weirdos that try not to 'conform' and all that sh*t.
Member# 325291

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”