The "Lets all laugh at Emo's" thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:35 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Hey, lets all laugh at the person above's user name..LOL Berettablowjob...LOL...Reminds me of this chick I know. Her name is Betty, and back in the day ( about 6 years ago) everyone used to refer to her as BlowJob Betty..LOL...How much do you charge for a blowjob Beretta?

arent you a clever one .stop your jibberish and post your tits already.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:15 am

berettablowjob wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Hey, lets all laugh at the person above's user name..LOL Berettablowjob...LOL...Reminds me of this chick I know. Her name is Betty, and back in the day ( about 6 years ago) everyone used to refer to her as BlowJob Betty..LOL...How much do you charge for a blowjob Beretta?

arent you a clever one .stop your jibberish and post your tits already.

Sorry, I am not into little boys..But I think Micheal Jackson is still available.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:17 pm

Kaixx wrote:Also, dressing in all black, well, I dress in all black sometimes. I'm not goth. I hate people who suddenly think I'm a goth if they see me in all black. >_>

I remember a couple months ago someone called me goth because I said I was growing my hair, and because I was wearing a black hoodie. Lol.

Seriously, none of this emo sh*t annoys me. If they want to moan about their life, I'll let them. If they want to start telling me that I'm wasting my life, or whatever, I'll tell them the exact same thing, as we're all wasting our life anyway. Now, the people who think; "OMG, he's emo, so I'm gonna laugh at him and beat him up." are the ones who bug me. What's so annoying about them? What, are you allergic to emos, so you have to wipe them out? Get the f*ck out of here. They're not hurting you. If they're 'preaching' to you, tell them to f*ck off, you're not interested. Seriously, I've came across some emo haters before, and they're all f*cking idiots with something to hide.

*Sigh* I shouldn't get worked up over this, but really, when I see people get all worked up over them, and their music, I can't believe how stupid and pointless it is.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:11 pm

Hey, you want to make an emo angry? Just walk right pass him/her without looking dazzled or turning your head to see how many chains are up his/her nostril. These people crave on attention. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but I just think that, if someone is really depressend, they wouldn't want to buy clothes just to show how depressed they are. They'd rather just put anything on. You know those cashiers in supermarkets with plaid shirts? Now, those people are depressed.

I have nothing against emos or goths. In fact, when I went to my friend's birthday last year and he mentioned his goth gang was with him, a cute goth chick was really nice to me. Maybe that was her definition of irony, but still... they seemed o.k.

What I don't like is people who dress in black and keep complaining about conformism and all that sh*t in mall parking lots. They remind me a bit of the opposite colored Klu Klux Klan. In many ways, it takes more level-headness to spend your whole adolescence without piercing your eyebrow and painting a tatoo in your upper back that it takes courage to do it.

Another thing I dont like, on the conformism scheme, is those aging hippie left-wingers. Man, are those people paranoid...
This is not a sig.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:30 pm

wow.. this thread is.. (i don't know how else to say it) kinda mean spirited... :/
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:23 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:wow.. this thread is.. (i don't know how else to say it) kinda mean spirited... :/

Translation:

kenny'sdead233 wrote: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: conformist :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm just messing with you Josh. :P
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:40 am

Emo is retarded.Every band sounds the same.Why do we need so many Emo bands when only one would do since they all sound identical?

Emos are retarded. :roll:
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:49 am

I'm just saying, the whole "emos r ghei" thing is just getting old, youknow? Hey, do what you want.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:15 am

Yea.
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:40 am

DarkDucky wrote:^yeah, but in some cases, you are wrong. Take me for example. I usually dress in all black, I have dark hair past my shoulders, I'll wear the occasional heavy metal band shirt, and yes, I do have 7 or 8 chains hanging down my leg every day. But that doesn't mean I'm just another metalhead with no personality who does nothing but listen to his heavy metal music all day long. Although yes, I may listen to my music during most of my spare time, but I still have lots of friends, a very non-violent/depressing personality, and I barely ever act like a metalhead/emo/goth at all. Although I have the fashion sense of a metalhead, I just like the music is all. I listen to metal for no reason at all other than I like the music. The type of music I listen to has had no impact on my lifestyle whatsoever, I act the same, if not less "metalhead-y" than I did before I started listening to metal.

Not that this has anything to do with emos, but the description you gave of an emo is almost exactly like what I look like, and you said that people like that have no personalities at all, so I'm just proving you wrong is all.

And back on the topic of emos, I have nothing against the music, Although I don't like it, but some of the fans are taking it too far. With the whole 'pretending to be depressed' and all that. And their fashion sense isn't all that great either. I mean, when did wearing your little sister's tight jeans (for guys) become cool?

Yeah, whenever I tell people I listen to metal they either just say "oh" or look at me like I just confessed to a murder. Listening to metal doesn't affect my life at all, either, I just listen to it because I like it.

Some emos at my school are okay, I know a few, and some are just...too emo. When I say I hate emos I mean I hate the music, I don't know any emos that well to fairly say I hate them. Although me and my friends do make fun of them, not too their faces though.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:38 pm

Kaixx wrote:
randyhart wrote:Anyway being depressed isn't cool but many videos like Lars the Emo kid have come out anyone seen any new vids?

Depression = Emoness?

Is that what you mean? If you want to know, being depressed isn't being emo. :| If you were never depressed in an average life, then you have something wrong with you.

I do not think being depressed is Emo I think being Depressed in a group going on about it moping around and thinking that Your damnsight cleverer than anyone else and "Complicated" is Emo
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:51 pm

Eh, emos don't really bother me....Oh, wait YES THEY DO!! I mean, over here, they're loud, annoying, fat, and obviously have no idea what they're talking about. Some of the people at my school are just goth/emo wannabes. All they do is talk about their imaginary boyfriends and start fights with random people. I mean, come on! And the worst part is they follow me around! Yes, they follow me like children follow Micheal Jackson! All because I wear leather jackets and read manga! Now I have them bowing down to me like soem Azec god asking, "Can I borrow your Gravitation books?" If they want to be emo stereotypes, they have to do better than that.

Wait...where am I?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:49 pm

my name is dean atkins like at the 1st posts bebo site

look at the drawing things
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
stanley8

Postby stanley8 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:03 am

Emo... let me descibe the music first...sh*tty. I realized I hated Emo music last summer!!! It's just...annoying. You know, those whiny voices that kind of crack sometimes, lol. I JUST WANNA BREAK YOU DOWN SO BADLY!!
blah blah blah.
and like SCENE KIDS (which I, too, hate) they all think they are such individuals, BUT they all look the same in a way!
I didn't read every post, so I don't know if this was mentioned, but has anyone heard that Emo Kid song, where it starts out, "Dear Diary, mood, apathetic..."
it's genius!

A man who is " of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key.
emzcoop

Postby emzcoop » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 pm

um that bebo dude doesnt seem very emo to me........ not like the heavy cool emos how go to my asylum, sorry school.

but i dont like emos so i shall laugh anyway..........

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Id kill for a nobel peace prize...........

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”