Saddam Hussein: Dead

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:14 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:First person to bring me video of his demise wins my eternal love and respect! w00t!

I don't know if I can get away with showing the website, but I can at least tell you where to find it, if you hurry.

If you have MSN's web page, they have the video (up to a point) and the necessary warning.

I don't really have a serious political POV, but one thing's for certain: No matter what side you're on about the whole Iraq thing, I think we can all agree when I say "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:26 am

[urle0]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3[/urle0]

There's another video. From a mobile phone.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:50 am

Thanks you guys. =3
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:09 am

I saw the sh*tty video of it.

I'm never pleased to see anyone die, but then again I also didn't see him place the order to kill those innocent people. I'm sure I'd feel a bit differently about it if I did. For now, it's just kinda weird and sad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:26 am

What I posted on another message board, earlier this morning (when I was in a rush so it's littered with typos):

KSWF said: My question is: why the f*ck did it take three years of captivity to kill him?

I replied: Because for some reason, your country feels the need to host a trial for an obviously guilty man, thus efficeitnyl wasting everyone's time and money. Why? I don't know, to prove that they respect EVERY human being and then go out and blatantly contradict themselves? And why do they feel the need to do this? Because thjey think they're more moral than the rest of the world? f*ck if I know.

And people are wondereing why there isn't a bigger celebration over his death than his capture. Isn't it obvious? He was still a threat before he was captured. Before he died, he was a nobody and remains to be a nobody. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE WHETHER HE'S DEAD OR ALIVE IN THE BIGGER PICTURE THAT THE US GOVERNMENT CREATED. That's why people don't give much of a sh*t.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:09 am

holyshitmothergoatcheesemonkeyfucker.... i just f*cking saw the whole video on aljezera(sp) on f*ckin satalite... how the hell did they get away with that?????
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:27 am

I don't think he should of died. You know how the pope said those things about Islam, well America is spreading democracy by the way of the gun. I'll tell you one solution though that never happened, if Israel was never a country we would not be in war right now and 9/11 would've never happened. OH go ahead and debunk me. http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/13104/index.php[/quote]
Member# 325291
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:44 am

treefiddy_350 wrote:I don't think he should of died. You know how the pope said those things about Islam, well America is spreading democracy by the way of the gun. I'll tell you one solution though that never happened, if Israel was never a country we would not be in war right now and 9/11 would've never happened. OH go ahead and debunk me. http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/13104/index.php

That's really deep, man.

I honestly don't think Saddam should of died that way. He should of gotten his dying request at least and be shot to death like a military man. They could of made his life as horrible as possible by keeping him solitary confinment the rest of is life. Hanging is barbaric and completely unessecary!! :x
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:50 am

I think the war in Iraq was wrongly fueled for greed, oil, and to please a certain person's dad.
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
silverarj

Postby silverarj » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:31 am

I was reading some of nostradamus' predictions when a friend told me that saddam was executed.

I find this paragraph very interesting:

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of man and beast,
We will see vengeance at once,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when passes the comet.

"Mabus" when reflected in the mirror is "Sudam"

:?
vexille

Postby vexille » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:32 pm

I don't think Saddam Hussain was quite powerful enough to be compared to "Mabus".

Also, while executing Saddam won't solve any of Iraq's current ills, at the same time,however, there was no point in permitting him to live any longer. In fact, they should have sentenced him long before.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:37 pm

silverarj wrote:I was reading some of nostradamus' predictions when a friend told me that saddam was executed.

I find this paragraph very interesting:

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of man and beast,
We will see vengeance at once,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when passes the comet.

"Mabus" when reflected in the mirror is "Sudam"

:?

How come these Nostrodamus "predictions" always come out after the event happens? Not exactly a useful prognosticator if all he's good at doing is writing heavily encrypted predictions of events that only make sense after the fact.

Anyway, treefiddy, you can't blame Israel for the region's instability. Israel has a right to exist. And whether Israel exists or not, those people will still be brainwashed idiots; it's just that now they have a common enemy (see: scapegoat for their misery). If you should blame anyone, blame the British for drawing up arbitrary borders without any regard to the region's political and cultural history. As for Israel, I just think they're among the stupidest people in all of world history for choosing to place their homeland amongst a bunch of assh*les who hate them. I still advocate moving Israel to South America, like maybe give them a similarly sized piece of land in Brazil. If their God is omnipresent, it doesn't matter where they pray to Him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:08 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:
treefiddy_350 wrote:I don't think he should of died. You know how the pope said those things about Islam, well America is spreading democracy by the way of the gun. I'll tell you one solution though that never happened, if Israel was never a country we would not be in war right now and 9/11 would've never happened. OH go ahead and debunk me. http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/13104/index.php

That's really deep, man.

I honestly don't think Saddam should of died that way. He should of gotten his dying request at least and be shot to death like a military man. They could of made his life as horrible as possible by keeping him solitary confinment the rest of is life. Hanging is barbaric and completely unessecary!! :x

Oh psha! Barbaracy is the essence of humanity. You really think he'd be unhappy in solitary confinement? Then what? Would we be charged of the "barbaric" practice of cruel and unusual punishment?

HEY! What if we did to him what he's done to others? What if we cut off his appendages and then left him solitary confinement? OH no wait... that would be "barbaric".

Look... Sadaam and many like him gave up their humanity... nay, their "living organism" status (even animals wouldn't do the sh*t he did) when they commited those crimes.

I wouldn't hang a rat, but I'd gladly hang Sadaam. Three cheers for the death of a bad man.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:38 pm

Oh my God. It's so evil that they killed Saddam. OMG. I mean, we shouldn't have hanged him. He didn't deserve it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I mean, all he did was sadistically mass-murder millions of innocent people, directly and indirectly, and torture and mutilate millions more. Jeez, I mean, if anyone doesn't deserve to die, it's this guy. :roll:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:26 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:As for Israel, I just think they're among the stupidest people in all of world history for choosing to place their homeland amongst a bunch of assh*les who hate them.

Even though that's not what this thread is about, I still feel the need to point out the best part of all that. The fact that they're in Israel for solely religious reasons, and being there is causing more and more of them to get killed, yet Jewish law directly states that life should be put over religion. God says it pretty clearly in the bible somewhere, I think, I'm just not sure where. It's probably written in my Jewschool notes somewhere.

... I don't really have anything else to say about Saddam. He doesn't matter anymore and he hasn't mattered for three years. He didn't do anything to me so I don't really give a crap that he's dead (I'm just waiting for season 11 to start because they'd better at least make some kind of reference to this).

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”