Saddam Hussein: Dead

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:03 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:Anyway, treefiddy, you can't blame Israel for the region's instability. Israel has a right to exist. And whether Israel exists or not, those people will still be brainwashed idiots; it's just that now they have a common enemy (see: scapegoat for their misery). If you should blame anyone, blame the British for drawing up arbitrary borders without any regard to the region's political and cultural history. As for Israel, I just think they're among the stupidest people in all of world history for choosing to place their homeland amongst a bunch of assh*les who hate them. I still advocate moving Israel to South America, like maybe give them a similarly sized piece of land in Brazil. If their God is omnipresent, it doesn't matter where they pray to Him.

Israel just occupied Palestine. It shouldn't be a country. Its like me coming into your house with my stuff and saying this is my house. Yea it is the Brits fault with America approving, but who really runs America? I read in Time couple months ago that a British general 70 years ago predicted that this problem would begin and not end. Should've listened to him.
Member# 325291
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:07 pm

I have the news that Saddam is laid to rest at his hometown tomb. Here's the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11669236/?GT1=8816

At last, he can be reunited with his two sons, and maybe reconcile with Satan if he wants to. :wink:

Oh, and that can be nothing compared to the funeral for former President Gerald Ford, which will start the day after New Year's Day. :D
Still the same as it ever was.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:52 pm

treefiddy_350 wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:Anyway, treefiddy, you can't blame Israel for the region's instability. Israel has a right to exist. And whether Israel exists or not, those people will still be brainwashed idiots; it's just that now they have a common enemy (see: scapegoat for their misery). If you should blame anyone, blame the British for drawing up arbitrary borders without any regard to the region's political and cultural history. As for Israel, I just think they're among the stupidest people in all of world history for choosing to place their homeland amongst a bunch of assh*les who hate them. I still advocate moving Israel to South America, like maybe give them a similarly sized piece of land in Brazil. If their God is omnipresent, it doesn't matter where they pray to Him.

Israel just occupied Palestine. It shouldn't be a country. Its like me coming into your house with my stuff and saying this is my house. Yea it is the Brits fault with America approving, but who really runs America? I read in Time couple months ago that a British general 70 years ago predicted that this problem would begin and not end. Should've listened to him.

Actually the UN along with America approved. So it goes beyond us.

And your analogy could be made a bit more accurate if you had historical evidence that you used to live in my house and felt/thought that I had cheated you off the land. Then we'd have a good ol' debate on our hands.

But you know what, neither you nor I is going to solve this problem on a message board, so I'm gonna go skateboard around and listen to my fancy new mp3 player in the hopes of making all the homeless people around here feel as bad as they should.

Happy New Year!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:18 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:
treefiddy_350 wrote:I don't think he should of died. You know how the pope said those things about Islam, well America is spreading democracy by the way of the gun. I'll tell you one solution though that never happened, if Israel was never a country we would not be in war right now and 9/11 would've never happened. OH go ahead and debunk me. http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/13104/index.php

That's really deep, man.

I honestly don't think Saddam should of died that way. He should of gotten his dying request at least and be shot to death like a military man. They could of made his life as horrible as possible by keeping him solitary confinment the rest of is life. Hanging is barbaric and completely unessecary!! :x

Hanging is a much better way than the chair or lethal injection. Lethal injection sounds nicer but it just melts away all the organs inside the person while they're still alive. Much more painful.

It's not like Saddam suffered or anything anyways. They just dropped him and his neck broke and it was over.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:50 pm

silverarj wrote:I was reading some of nostradamus' predictions when a friend told me that saddam was executed.

I find this paragraph very interesting:

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of man and beast,
We will see vengeance at once,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when passes the comet.

"Mabus" when reflected in the mirror is "Sudam"

:?

I've heard about this one. What's more, if you take the M from the beginning of "MABUS" and put it at the end, you get ABUSM. The capital M looks like an H, so that can easily become A BUSH. Bush and Saddam! So Nosty predicted that they'd have something to do with each other after all! W00T!

Ridiculous? You betcha. :D

By the way, interesting scientific trivia. Remember how Cartman said in that Wall-Mart episode that the last thing that happens before you die is you crap your pants? In hanging victims, this actually turns out to be true. When the person loses muscle control, there's nothing to hold in the contents of the bladder or bowel. Also, in male victims, the oxygen deprivation from suffocation usually resulted in an erection. So the victim would essentially get a boner, piss themselves, and crap their pants, all at the same time.

Now just imagine that happening to Saddam, and it's even funnier.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:04 am

Tis a new year miracle!

I've always thought it was weird. Two evil dictators have names that sound like things you could to to things in your pants.
Sadam sounds like soddumy (how the hell do you spell that?)
And Fidel Castro, Castro sounds like Castrate.

I dont know, just an observation.

Well I was up watching nancy grace and i saw saddam's dead body wrapped in a quilt, and I couldn't beleive he was really gone. I just felt like his eyes were suddenly going to burst open and he was going to explode me through the TV screen.

But hopefully, some Youtube nut ventured to wherever they hanged him and filmed it secretly, and is going to post it all over Youtube because I would love to see that.
lil kenny

Postby lil kenny » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:00 pm

Me n my freinds always discussed ways he should die and we said this:
Death by 1000 cuts
line him up and every Iraqi person gets 1 kick, or 1 punch, or 1 spit. (and as a joke we guessed out of 28 million people in iraq, 1kick, 1punch and 27,999,998 spits).
he gets an ironic punishment for everything he has done; e.g 13 people planned to kill him so he killed 148 of them and 5000 imprisoned so he gets imprisoned).
drowned
burned
hanged (haha)
shot
stabbed by every iraqi
overfed
and loads more...
DemonicStanley wrote:wendy likes black mans cock now..
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:39 am

Well, here's the Evanescence song that I thought about that could remind me of Saddam's final hours:

All That I'm Living For

All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I can't ignore alone at night.

I can feel the night beginning.
Separate me from the living.
Understanding me,
After all I've seen.
Piecing every thought together,
Find the words to make me better.
If I only knew how to pull myself apart.

(Chorus)
All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I can't ignore alone at night.
All that I'm wanted for,
Although I wanted more.
Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gaining on me.

I believe that dreams are sacred.
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby,
Like a reason why,
Like a play of my obsessions,
Make me understand the lesson,
So I'll find myself,
So I won't be lost again.
(To Chorus)

Guess I thought I'd have to change the world to make you see me,
To be the one.
I could have run forever,
But how far would I have come
Without mourning your love?
(To Chorus)

Should it hurt to love you?
Should I feel like I do?
Should I lock the last open door,
My ghosts are gaining on me.
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:20 am

In my opinion the loose, or execution for that matter is never the answer. If Saddam was hung according to those laws, so should many other people. Kill one person, your a murderer, kill 100 people your still just a murderer.
All murderers deserve a fete worse than execution, even if it was to be torchered for their lives.
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
silverarj

Postby silverarj » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:36 am

i think saddam being hung is much better than being stoned to death. i've seen a video somewhere on the internet of two muslim criminals being stoned to death in a public place. really gruesome, painful and slow way to die.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 am

[quote="silverarj":56e09]i think saddam being hung is much better than being stoned to death. i've seen a video somewhere on the internet of two muslim criminals being stoned to death in a public place. really gruesome, painful and slow way to die.[/quote:56e09]

Yeah. And I wrote in that GameFAQs forum about the [i:56e09]Phoenix Wright[/i:56e09] game about "Von Karma facts", one of the topics. One of the boards that I wrote says: "If von Karma was 69 and got hanged by the neck at dawn for committing perjury and false testimony against humanity, he'd die in a few seconds, and I'd quote the angry witness in saying 'The tyrant has fallen!'" This is the one that could remind me for days, even though it could be the lamest topic ever. :cartmanlaugh:
EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:49 am

Dudes...

Of course.. I hated Saddam, he was a f*cking assh*le and he sort off killed ALOT of people.

But it was NOT good to hang him. It will be alot worse in Iraq than what it was.

Soon it will be a Terror attack..
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:21 pm

I have news about Saddam's execution via CellPhoneGate! (CellPhoneGate, get it?) Here's the link: http://www.courant.com/news/nationworld/ats-ap_top12jan02,0,318738.story?coll=sns-newsnation-headlines
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:24 am

Well. I'm not one to celerate the death of another. I know he was a bad guy, and I'm sure the (potential) South Park episode will be great, but this outcome doesn't inspire me to be super-patriotic, nor does it give me any catharsis about the situation.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:14 am

tase_me wrote:Tis a new year miracle!

I've always thought it was weird. Two evil dictators have names that sound like things you could to to things in your pants.
Sadam sounds like soddumy (how the hell do you spell that?)
And Fidel Castro, Castro sounds like Castrate.

I dont know, just an observation.

Well I was up watching nancy grace and i saw saddam's dead body wrapped in a quilt, and I couldn't beleive he was really gone. I just felt like his eyes were suddenly going to burst open and he was going to explode me through the TV screen.

But hopefully, some Youtube nut ventured to wherever they hanged him and filmed it secretly, and is going to post it all over Youtube because I would love to see that.

Well, speaking of Saddam's lifeless body, I just read that another cellphone video of the same body, filmed hours after the execution, is posted on the internet according to Journal Inquirer newspaper. You should go to this link if you want to know more about it: http://www.journalinquirer.com

Kinda makes you wonder what death feels like, don't you think? 8)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”