weird facts

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

butters_stoch
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:52 am

weird facts

Postby butters_stoch » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:54 am

a weird fact i no is that evryone is actually upsidedown, but the rods and cones in our eyes make it appear right side up


tell me ur weird facts!!! 8) :gaykenny:
For a good time, call someone who cares
NauaCaos
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 am

Re: weird facts

Postby NauaCaos » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:01 am

butters_stoch wrote:a weird fact i no is that evryone is actually upsidedown, but the rods and cones in our eyes make it appear right side up
Wrong, no one is upside down. During infance your brain adapts to this and reverses it again in pefore the conscious part of your mind processes it. :wink:

The first 16 seconds of "My Name Is" is backmasked so you hear "It's Eminem, It's Eminem, It's Eminem, It is Slim, It's Eminem, It's Eminem, It's Eminem, It is Slim".... I always wanted to do that....
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
Image
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
Cool_Shan
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Postby Cool_Shan » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:02 pm

If your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer.
(Hits your hand when you put it up to your face so you get hit in the nose real hard.)
MWHAHAHAHAHAH! Ahem, sorry bout that.
But really did you know that MALE seahorses lay eggs?
And Ashton Kutcher is actually smarter than a goldfish? I know it's shocking, yet he hasn't quite mastered an eel yet... :roll:
Image
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:05 pm

A severed human head remains conscious for 15-20 seconds after being separated from the body.
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:06 pm

Weird fact eh? Okay, Female hyeinas have penises.
Image
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:16 pm

There is a law in my place of birth (Stockton California) that says you can't pull a whale through downtown!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Lord Dunderhead
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:44 am

Postby Lord Dunderhead » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:53 am

Apperently it's actually possible to go blind from Masturbation lol.
Jack your stepping on a land mine...
So?
Just checking.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:38 am

[quote="gtaca2005":10e06]There is a law in my place of birth (Stockton California) that says you can't pull a whale through downtown![/quote:10e06]
What brought that law into affect? Sounds like a good story.


Washington exports more apples than the entire Eastern Seaboard.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 pm

The main export of Irving is Mexicans.


No, uh... ok... high voltage electricity can actually eat away at bodily tissues, only discoloring the skin in the affected area. I learned this in TV repair class. It takes a few million volts to make that picture tube light up. You get into that without knowing what you're doing, or taking the proper precautions, and it can f*ck you up.
Jess_B_inCR
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:43 pm

Postby Jess_B_inCR » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:22 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:Weird fact eh? Okay, Female hyeinas have penises.


OK, someone else was watching the Discovery Channel yesterday with me...Word up, my nerdy brother or sister!

OK, weird facts of my own...ok, here we go. The completely, 100% effective way to cure someone else's hiccups....

1.Your bud says, "Hey, I've got the hiccups."
2.You look at them and say sarcastically, "No you don't."
3.They'll usually say,"Yes, I do!"
4.You say, mockingly, "Then prove it! Stand here, look me in the eye, and hiccup for me!"
5.They'll stutter, stammer, turn red, and swear they'll prove you wrong. BUT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO IT. Promise. If it doesn't work, someone did something wrong, i.e., you didn't maintain eye contact or something.

Trust me, this works. Someone did it to me. I did it to the guy I ended up marrying (I guess he thought if I could cure hiccups I must be good at other things too...), and he does it to everyone he can find.

Hiccups are partly physical and partly mental. A little muscle tic in the diaphragm, I think...When you calm yourself during a bout of hiccups to concentrate on focusing on the other person and waiting for the hiccup to come...the diaphragm relaxes. Voila!

Even if you know the trick it still works, unlike some others. Share this with your friends. They'll thank you. Too bad that poor schmuck who hiccuped for 5 weeks or whatever didn't know me! :lol:
"I would not recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:56 pm

Cool_Shan wrote:But really did you know that MALE seahorses lay eggs?

Actually it's the female seahorses that lay the eggs, while the males give birth. The males carry the eggs around with them to keep them safe until they hatch.

You can't hold your breath until you die, no matter how hard you try. But if you're deprived of air, it's the carbon dioxide poisoning that kills you long before the oxygen deprivation.
randyhart
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:43 pm

Postby randyhart » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:05 pm

It's not possible to strangle yourself as You pass out before you do it

Weird huh?
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 pm

randyhart wrote:It's not possible to strangle yourself as You pass out before you do it

Weird huh?


Not if you use a rope.
Image
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6124
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:52 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:There is a law in my place of birth (Stockton California) that says you can't pull a whale through downtown!


If you think that's retarded, few hours north in Chico, CA, there's a law that makes it illegal to detonate an atomic bomb within the city limits. And if I remember correctly, the fine for violating this ordinance is a whopping 500 bucks.

Lord Dunderhead wrote:Apperently it's actually possible to go blind from Masturbation


Yeah, maybe if you get it in your eye...
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:10 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:There is a law in my place of birth (Stockton California) that says you can't pull a whale through downtown!


If you think that's retarded, few hours north in Chico, CA, there's a law that makes it illegal to detonate an atomic bomb within the city limits. And if I remember correctly, the fine for violating this ordinance is a whopping 500 bucks.

Lord Dunderhead wrote:Apperently it's actually possible to go blind from Masturbation


Yeah, maybe if you get it in your eye...

Damn! I'm not surprized you know where Stockton is, but Chico! And you live on the other side of the country. Well its probably cause it has a california state university (CSUC) that is a known alcohal party school.
Back on topic, did you know that you can't explain way a negitive times a negitive equals a positive? If you can, please tell me! I asked all my math teachers since 7th grade, and no teacher knows, they just say, "I don't know. Thats what I was told to teach you."
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests