Al Gore hypocrisy

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

muse101

Al Gore hypocrisy

Postby muse101 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:21 am

You've just got to see this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6401489.stm

Al Gore's house uses 20 times more electric and gas than the average American house. Now that is an Inconvenient Truth. He evidently is the problem and is getting kudos for not identifying himself as the problem.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 pm

I'll agree that he's part of the problem, but that's about it.

The Earth's climate changes every so often. In the beginning of the Middle Ages we had the Little Ice Age, and 25 years ago we were talking about the coming Ice Age. Even a couple of years ago we were talking about the warming planet leading to a new Ice Age. The planet has a way of evening things out eventually.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:00 pm

I did hear about this, and found it hilarious.

I mean, would it kill him to shut off a few lights, or caulk his windows for the winter? :roll:
FreedomFighterXL

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Even more ironic is the fact that the president's ranch is actually one of the most eco-friendly in the nation:

http://www.ecorazzi.com/?p=1601
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 am

Fun fact: The president's Texas home is technically a farm, not a ranch, because a ranch is where cattle are raised.
krunchyfrogg

Postby krunchyfrogg » Tue May 29, 2007 3:58 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Fun fact: The president's Texas home is technically a farm, not a ranch, because a ranch is where cattle are raised.
Actually, a Ranch is a style of house building. It's only 1 floor.

Here's Al Gore:

Cold Machine

Postby Cold Machine » Tue May 29, 2007 11:32 pm

Yay, let's all jump on the Gore-bashing bandwagon! :lol: :roll:

Anyways, how can Prairie Chapel Ranch be an actual ranch? As far as I can tell he doesn't grow any crops or raise any animals except for his manmade lake full of bass. From what I know, the only livestock on or near the ranch isn't even owned by him. He's just some rich politician pretending that he's a cowboy, or rancher or whatever.

Besides, don't think Bush is an environmentally-conscious little angel. His political career begs to differ.

(EDIT: Sorry. Didn't realize this topic was back from March. Guess it got revived, though.)
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Wed May 30, 2007 3:50 pm

cool :roll:

what else is new of these puppets?
kinda like how the billionaires in hollywood whine about taxing the middle class to help the poor. And how they all send their children to private schools, and how most republicans have fathered abortions themselves, and how politicians whine about family values while cheating on their wives every night, and how there was such a big outcry about imus. boo hoo :cry:
im sure they just didn't give a f*ck about the rap music they turned on a second later, HEY SHARPTON, WHAT HAPPENED TO LIMITED FREE SPEACH DURING "PISS CHRIST?
and how bill clinton actually had the nerve to show up at john paul ii's funeral, and how john kerry used his being a altar boy for political gain while using supposed "religious tolerance" when he sees fit, and how micheal moore, the fat bum off the street, thinks he can call gwb a retard, and how hillary clinton marches with nambla, and how the klan, a group of disorganized illiterate rednecks, thinks they are in a position to call themselves superior, and how creationists accuse evolutionists of fallacies, and how people claim there is not gray area between absolute literal interpretation and believingand how hannity claims he is not just a cheerleader for bush in a bowtie, and blitzer not a cheerleader for saddam
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed May 30, 2007 6:21 pm

A crooked politician? I'm shocked!! :shock:

:roll:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 30, 2007 6:28 pm

[quote="krunchyfrogg":571e7]The amount of people who don't know what a ranch is is astounding to me.[/quote:571e7]

Yes, that is so very important to the discussion. [/sarcasm]
Last edited by Nommel on Wed May 30, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed May 30, 2007 6:29 pm

LMAO! LOL

Indeed! :cartmanevillaugh:
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 am

God, Al Gore bugs me so much. It's like, I'm trying to watch his movie to learn about Global Warming, but every 10 seconds he changes the subject to his childhood or whining about loosing the election. It's like, hey I thought this movie was about Global Warming.

Yakko: Stiff, unhumoris, not plugged in, named Al, It's the former vice president!!!!
-Animaniacs
krunchyfrogg

Postby krunchyfrogg » Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm

Nommel wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:The amount of people who don't know what a ranch is is astounding to me.

He choadtoad, my response was to the post directly above the last two I made. It's nice to see you have so much to contribute here. :roll:
ClydesGirl wrote:God, Al Gore bugs me so much. It's like, I'm trying to watch his movie to learn about Global Warming, but every 10 seconds he changes the subject to his childhood or whining about loosing the election. It's like, hey I thought this movie was about Global Warming.

Yakko: Stiff, unhumoris, not plugged in, named Al, It's the former vice president!!!!
-Animaniacs
That's because there really isn't much to know. Even he knows it.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 31, 2007 1:47 pm

krunchyfrogg wrote:
Nommel wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:The amount of people who don't know what a ranch is is astounding to me.

He choadtoad, my response was to the post directly above the last two I made. It's nice to see you have so much to contribute here. :rolleyes:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm just pointing out that you keep trying to focus on stupid little things instead of actually responding to what people say to your arguments. That usually happens when a person doesn't know how to answer a question, or doesn't want to. So they change the subject.

As for contributing to this thread, I have nothing to contribute. Everything I've got to say has already been said here, so it would be pointless to repeat it.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Thu May 31, 2007 2:15 pm

hmph

fags

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”