The Official Candy Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 pm

love*metal wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Maybe they should feed the candy to you as well?


Now that would be quality service!


Whether it's the kind of person I am, but I'd feel sorry for the
people who had to do that job whilst someone just sits there being lazy eating sweets. :(
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:09 pm

EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Maybe they should feed the candy to you as well?


Now that would be quality service!


Whether it's the kind of person I am, but I'd feel sorry for the
people who had to do that job whilst someone just sits there being lazy eating sweets. :(


:lol: , I was just kidding about that.

On another topic, does anyone still eat Haribo? I used to love those, especially the sour ones.
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:13 pm

love*metal wrote::lol: , I was just kidding about that.


OH SNAP...and I thought for a minute you were about to suggest that to your local council. :lol:

love*metal wrote:On another topic, does anyone still eat Haribo? I used to love those, especially the sour ones.


No, not really. I hardly ate them when I was younger anyway. To me, they seemed a bit......too kiddish. :roll:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:32 pm

love*metal wrote:
On another topic, does anyone still eat Haribo? I used to love those, especially the sour ones.


Never even heard of it.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:24 am

Never heard of it either.. but I do love Candy. :D
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:49 am

love*metal wrote:I wish there was a delivery service for candy, like how theres one for pizza and chinese food. If there was one would anyone use it?



Oh Hell yeah, I would love to have some really good chocolate delivered to my door in 30 minutes or less.
Image
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:33 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
love*metal wrote:
On another topic, does anyone still eat Haribo? I used to love those, especially the sour ones.


Never even heard of it.


I have. I've seen it at grocery stores, but I've never had any. When I was a kid, I always thought that it was an extension of the company that makes Hello Kitty.
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:10 am

Does anyone else think those gummy cheeseburgers, fries, etc. are disgusting? If you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.candywarehouse.com/cheeseburgers.html
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:35 am

Taranis_Music wrote:Does anyone else think those gummy cheeseburgers, fries, etc. are disgusting? If you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.candywarehouse.com/cheeseburgers.html


Those aren't bad. The sour cheeseburgers are pretty good too. I've never had the fries though.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Manik the Malevolent
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:07 am

Postby Manik the Malevolent » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:12 am

Damn...a candy thread?

Ya'll must be higher than hell.
"In actual reality I'm sitting in my basement
In virtual reality I'm fighting +Matrix+ agents
On planet Earth I control your mind when I say sh*t
In cyberspace I control computers 'cause they're basic"
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:52 am

^Oh man, are you kidding? I still haven't come down!

Anywho, I've never seen those gummy burgers & fries, but they sell some marshmallow ones at the 7-11 down the street from me. They look nasty. Although, it would be cool if someone made some little "one bite" burgers that are basically 1/4 the size of the ones you get from White Castle or Krystal, but don't put you through all the gastric hell of a WC or Krystal. And you could get a dozen of them for like a buck!

Anyway, getting mildly back on topic, do Rice Crispy treats count as candy? If so, They are quite possibly the most perfect confection ever created. I could, and almost have eaten a whole batch of them in one go. I like to make them with Cocoa Crispies though.
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:37 pm

love*metal wrote:On another topic, does anyone still eat Haribo? I used to love those, especially the sour ones.

I do! XD Haribo make some good jellies. My favourite ones are also the sour ones. I like almost all jellies, though, especially if they're really soft and chewy. Has anyone tasted those small cherries? I buy a huge bag of them every couple of nights from the ice cream truck that passes through here.

Or bom-boms? Vimto bom-boms are amazing.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:18 am

BRMBug wrote:^Oh man, are you kidding? I still haven't come down!

Anywho, I've never seen those gummy burgers & fries, but they sell some marshmallow ones at the 7-11 down the street from me. They look nasty. Although, it would be cool if someone made some little "one bite" burgers that are basically 1/4 the size of the ones you get from White Castle or Krystal, but don't put you through all the gastric hell of a WC or Krystal. And you could get a dozen of them for like a buck!

Anyway, getting mildly back on topic, do Rice Crispy treats count as candy? If so, They are quite possibly the most perfect confection ever created. I could, and almost have eaten a whole batch of them in one go. I like to make them with Cocoa Crispies though.


Rice Crispies are good but they're too sweet and I don't like having too much of it. Rice Crispies cereal is good though.

Anyone here like the Hershey S'mores Chocolate Bars? Those are the best chocolate bars out. Better than Snickers, Twix and any others.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
FreedomFighterXL
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 am

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:42 am

I usually avoid the stuff except for certain times of the day when I could use the insulin rush :wink:
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:'mores Chocolate Bars? Those are the best chocolate bars out. Better than Snickers, Twix and any others.

I do, but I haven't been able to find them around here lately.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests