A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 pm

I got a crapload of candy for easter.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:53 am

You know what my favorite are, those cadbury cream eggs. Love those things. :P
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:26 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:You know what my favorite are, those cadbury cream eggs. Love those things. :P

There really nice. I always wished that for easter they did a easter egg size one of those. That would be sweet!
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:46 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Anyone here like the Hershey S'mores Chocolate Bars? Those are the best chocolate bars out. Better than Snickers, Twix and any others.

Those are so good. I wish they were bigger. There's this gas station around the corner from my school that has them. It's the only one that has them anymore near me.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:50 pm

love*metal wrote:
aristottlesdeathwish wrote:You know what my favorite are, those cadbury cream eggs. Love those things. :P

There really nice. I always wished that for easter they did a easter egg size one of those. That would be sweet!

I've thought about this too .
it would be heaven :D

how do you eat yours ?!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 pm

missycartman wrote:
love*metal wrote:

how do you eat yours ?!!

I like to bite it in half, and smash each half in my mouth so that the creme runs all over the place, and let the chocolate melt between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I also like to get those malt-ball eggs, and it isn't Easter until I bite the ears off a chocolate rabbit.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:36 pm

missycartman wrote:
love*metal wrote:

how do you eat yours ?!!

I bite the top off of the egg, scoop out the cream with my little finger and then finish the rest of the chocolate. :D
eatmydeaduterus

Postby eatmydeaduterus » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:48 am

Boyfriend got me a 12 pack of creme eggs for easter...and after only 7 I've actually made myself sick of them. So be warned, don't have creme eggs for breakfast and lunch.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:59 pm

Once again...

HAPPY EASTER!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed May 02, 2007 9:45 pm

Been a while since the last post.

Has anyone tried those new Mars Planets? I'm seriously getting addicted to those things.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 02, 2007 9:58 pm

love*metal wrote:Has anyone tried those new Mars Planets? I'm seriously getting addicted to those things.

Psychic moment there - I was thinking the same thing. Small packet but well worth the buy.
AND, I'm so bloody glad this country has finally opened their eyes to the delicious satisfaction of American sweets by making Peanut Butter-flavoured KitKat Chunkies. God, I've already had 2 of them since they came out and they've shot right up onto my favourites list. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed May 02, 2007 10:05 pm

EPAF wrote:AND, I'm so bloody glad this country has finally opened their eyes to the delicious satisfaction of American sweets by making Peanut Butter-flavoured KitKat Chunkies. God, I've already had 2 of them since they came out and they've shot right up onto my favourites list. :lol:

I've had a few of those myself, there pretty nice. I would never have thought that peanut butter and chocolate would go so well together, but they do. I could really go for one of those right now.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 02, 2007 10:28 pm

I'm a sad panda, because I can't get Snickers Popables from the movie theaters around anymore.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 pm

BRMBug wrote:I'm a sad panda, because I can't get Snickers Popables from the movie theaters around anymore.

Speaking of which, I was watching 'Watchdog' earlier this evening and there was a report about how most movie theatres are banning anyone from bringing in their own sweets and drinks. So that means if people want something to eat or drink, they have to buy it from the theatre lobby. But if they think I'm paying about £2.50 (just over $5) for JUST a bag of sweets OR JUST a medium-sized drink, I'd rather risk being caught with my own CHEAPER sweets. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 03, 2007 12:28 am

I still have to eat both all of my Easter candy along with an entire bulk purchase of Milky Way bars (from Costco), my favorite candy. :P

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”