The Official Candy Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:58 pm

I tried making a smore out of some, and it was nausty. Although, any marshmallow will blow up like that in the microwave. The big ones will get to the size of a soft ball. It's fun to sneak them into coworker's food... well, the stuff that's going in the microwave anyway.
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:41 pm

Dude, I microwaved a peep once. It got all puffy, then exploded. I got in trouble though because it wasn't my microwave. Peeps are frickin nasty.
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:28 am

Speaking of which, and since Easter is coming up:

http://www.peepresearch.org/index.html
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:40 pm

I bought some Peeps last night..They aren't for me, they are for my friend Jack..He loves them, but I think they have too much sugar for me..I got him the yellow ones, because the pink and purple ones are pretty girly.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 pm

I think I have some left over from last year. One of the girls in my New Beetle Club gave them to me. I was going to give them to my aunt, but she didn't want them either, and she loves marshmallow. I'm gonna go eat a creme egg now. :)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:09 pm

If you don't like Mike & Ike's, I will hunt you down and destroy you and your dimension. I love them. I want to swim in a lake of Mike & Ike's.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:40 am

love*metal wrote:Turkish delight

LMAO!! Like what Edwin from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe eats? I had no idea that that actually existed. That book is bad for British stereotypes. First, the Faun and then Turkish Delight and turning people into stone. Sorry for finding that funny. :P
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:12 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:
love*metal wrote:Turkish delight

LMAO!! Like what Edwin from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe eats? I had no idea that that actually existed. That book is bad for British stereotypes. First, the Faun and then Turkish Delight and turning people into stone. Sorry for finding that funny. :P

Yeah, I get it from the "Foreign Foods" section at Kroger. But like I said, it's chocolate covered, not the original powdered sugar covered.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:44 pm

BRMBug wrote:Yeah, I get it from the "Foreign Foods" section at Kroger. But like I said, it's chocolate covered, not the original powdered sugar covered.

Turkish Delight is a foreign food over there. Huh, I never knew that.

Anyway, I recommend to all the brits here to get a box of chocolates called 'Dairy Box'. My mum got some today and there nicest chocolates I've had in a while (Exeption of turkish delight).

Also, i'm now addicted to chocolate truffles.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:47 pm

Oh man, this is my favourite thread right now. XD

Anyways, I'm totally addicted to Mars Delights. I'm thinking of trying to see how many I can fit in my mouth in one go.

For the sake of Science, of course.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Jay C wrote:Anyways, I'm totally addicted to Mars Delights. I'm thinking of trying to see how many I can fit in my mouth in one go.

DAM! *tears up idea paper and throws it in the bin*
I love Mars Delights - classy AND delicious at the same time.

On another subject, I can never decide out of the three main rivals which is better......Roses...Quality Street...or Celebrations. They're all good in their own rights but when it comes to things like special occassions, birthdays and chrimbo, I can never decide which ones I prefer. :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:09 pm

EPAF wrote:DAM! *tears up idea paper and throws it in the bin*
I love Mars Delights - classy AND delicious at the same time.

On another subject, I can never decide out of the three main rivals which is better......Roses...Quality Street...or Celebrations. They're all good in their own rights but when it comes to things like special occassions, birthdays and chrimbo, I can never decide which ones I prefer. :?

Oww, that is a tough one. I saw the other day that they've now started doing Quality Sreet in small bags.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:27 pm

Oh man, Celebrations f*cking TRUMP the other two, no doubt. XD The Malteaser Teasers you get in them are seriously some of the most delicious things I've ever tasted.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Jay C wrote:Oh man, Celebrations f*cking TRUMP the other two, no doubt. XD The Malteaser Teasers you get in them are seriously some of the most delicious things I've ever tasted.

True - the mini Maltester ones ROCK! :lol:
Then again, if it weren't for Quality Street, we'd have never had the genius idea of 'The Big (Purple/Green/Gold) One'. :D

And oh yes, there's one other I forgot - Cadbury Heroes...the mini Crunchies in those are bloody delicious!
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 pm

I want British candy... :(

My mom was born in Scotland, so everytime she goes back she gets me loads of foreign candy.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”