The Lost Episode

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekneedcoffee777
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:15 pm

The Lost Episode

Postby tweekneedcoffee777 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm

Hey everyone, it was about the time the tsunami happened during what i think was season seven...anyway just like every other Wednesday a new episode was about to primiere.
As the show was about to start the TV said "the episode intended to play has been cancelled due to current events we will now show the episode awsome-o" :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
which brings me to my point...if South Park can show animals having a blood orgy(Woodland Critter Christmas) , the Virgin Mary statue bleed out her vagina(Bloody Mary)
and Oprah Winfrey's vagina and assh*le talk in funny accents
(A Million Little Fibers), then what was so bad that an episode had to actually cancel???
Help Me People... HELP ME!!!!:cartmansopissedrightnow:
Yours truly
tweekneedcoffee777 :tweek:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18871
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 pm

Image

Somebody in the crew got married in Hawaii. Matt and Trey attended the wedding. Then they came back and finished AWESOM-O. As far as we know, there never was a Lemminwinks episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
The Valentine Bros.
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:05 pm

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 pm

I hope they don't make that mistake again, maybe if they can play it on this season, Season 11 or they don't play at all. It's the point.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6129
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:02 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:I hope they don't make that mistake again, maybe if they can play it on this season, Season 11 or they don't play at all. It's the point.


Again, there never was a second Lemmiwinks episode. On the commentary for AWESOME-O, M&T say they had an idea for another Lemmiwinks episode and started writing it, but it wasn't working. So they scrapped the idea and churned out AWESOME-O. Apparently, some elements of what they had for this dead episode idea surfaced in the course of making Woodland Critter Christmas.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
papafrita
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm

Postby papafrita » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Big-Will wrote:Image

Somebody in the crew got married in Hawaii. Matt and Trey attended the wedding. Then they came back and finished AWESOM-O. As far as we know, there never was a Lemminwinks episode.


dude, they were married in turkey as i recall. the hawaii thing was when all those people who had plastic reconstruction look a like surgery melted from electromagnetic waves some government sent.
The Valentine Bros.
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:05 pm

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:45 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:
The Valentine Bros. wrote:I hope they don't make that mistake again, maybe if they can play it on this season, Season 11 or they don't play at all. It's the point.


Again, there never was a second Lemmiwinks episode. On the commentary for AWESOME-O, M&T say they had an idea for another Lemmiwinks episode and started writing it, but it wasn't working. So they scrapped the idea and churned out AWESOME-O. Apparently, some elements of what they had for this dead episode idea surfaced in the course of making Woodland Critter Christmas.
I know!
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests