I almost got hit my a tram yesterday!

my fault ...wasnt looking :roll:
SWEET! WEAK! LAME!Image
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:28 pm

I actually had a pretty good friday.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:08 pm

noway , my boyfriend and i have been together for 13 months 8)
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:09 pm

Nothin' happend to me yesturday. I had a late night and my head was hurtin' this morning. [Because of the beer]
Clyde Donovan

Postby Clyde Donovan » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:43 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I'll let you know Monday. The IT guy at work is upgrading the operating system on my computer right now. So if I come in on Monday and sh*t's all f*cked up, I can blame Friday the 13th.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

deathandecay wrote:Definetly bad luck today. I'm not sure if anyone here is a Nine Inch Nails fan, but there's a meet-up in LA at 7pm tonight and I won't be able to go :(

Wow that's Sucks Dude! You could allways break into the hotel he is staying at .There hasn't been a good stalking case in the news lately.Im sure they will be doing a show there soon. and they allways do signings there too. So your golden.

Olivia42 wrote:I just found out today that my boyfriend's landlord discovered he was housing a six-week-old puppy (that he rescued the day before it was to be put to sleep, I might add) in his apartment, so now we're scrambling to find it a temporary home until he moves into a house this summer. :(

Then again, it all happened yesterday, so that doesn't really count. But I'm going drinking later. You never know what can happen when there's alcohol involved.

I would say he could keep the puppy at my place. However I fear my chihuahua Drusilla would eat it. She's 5lbs of pure evil.

Schantrac wrote:Meh, I missed my bus this morning.. XD

I don't blame Friday the 13th, I just blame bad judgment.. even though the bus was earlier than it should be.

I don't know Schantrac ! That sounds like the handywork of the forces of evil to me. YOu are DOOOMED! DOOOMED! :twisted:

swellman7 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote: was it ever really explained why he is able to keep coming back from the dead.

Because you can't kill him in the first place.

But, why can't you kill him?

Because they wanted to be able to make alot of sequels, i guess.

Well that and he's retarded. Do you really want to be known as the guy who killed the special kid from camp?

katelynnluvslost wrote:Except from nearly getting hit with a bus, my day was fine..... :lol:

hit by a Bus ! holy sh!t Look out!I guess you were lucky. Friday the 13th aint got sh*t on you!

Kezza84 wrote:I almost got hit my a tram yesterday!

my fault ...wasnt looking :roll:

not take any of katelynnluvslost thunder. But friday the 13 aint got sh*t on you. Pass the gin over here!

Butters1990 wrote:Nothin' happend to me yesturday. I had a late night and my head was hurtin' this morning. [Because of the beer]
That a boy Butters! Beer Beer! I loves the beer!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:33 pm

I fell off a skateboard about... 6-7 times, and sliced my arm pretty badly.

But... I'm just putting that down to my lack of skating ability, and not Friday 13th. ¬¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:18 pm

Well it's Monday and my OS upgrade at work seems to have gone well. There was a slight hitch, though. The IT guy says one of the three disks he has to install this version of MacOS had a scratch in it and he couldn't get certain things off of it. Fortunately, it's nothing I need and it seems like everything's running smoothly. So nice try, Friday the 13th! In your f*ckin' face, dickwad!

You read it! You can't unread it!
FreedomFighterXL

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Nothing really bad occured to me, but this sunday, I found ten lucky pennies! All in my own driveway 8) I better hold onto them so I can prepare myself for the next Friday the 13th, just in case....
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Well, Friday the 13th came and went pretty uneventfully, and it's too bad the same couldn't be said about today. If any of you still haven't heard, today the largest school shooting in U.S. History occurred at Virginia tech, killing 31 students and the gunman. Devastating..
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:23 pm

crazyQH wrote:Well, Friday the 13th came and went pretty uneventfully, and it's too bad the same couldn't be said about today. If any of you still haven't heard, today the largest school shooting in U.S. History occurred at Virginia tech, killing 31 students and the gunman. Devastating..

Worse than columbine?
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:15 am

swellman7 wrote:
crazyQH wrote:Well, Friday the 13th came and went pretty uneventfully, and it's too bad the same couldn't be said about today. If any of you still haven't heard, today the largest school shooting in U.S. History occurred at Virginia tech, killing 31 students and the gunman. Devastating..

Worse than columbine?

Yup...if worse means more casualties, then yes. I think 12 students and a teacher were killed in Columbine. This is..Jesus..more than double that. Granted, this was at a college, Columbine was a highschool..but still, that's 31 people that shouldn't have died.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:44 am

crazyQH wrote:
swellman7 wrote:

Worse than columbine?

Yup...if worse means more casualties, then yes. I think 12 students and a teacher were killed in Columbine. This is..Jesus..more than double that. Granted, this was at a college, Columbine was a highschool..but still, that's 31 people that shouldn't have died.

Do you have a news link, perhaps?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”