Zombie Survival

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:21 am

hainted wrote:Is it okay to shoot zombies still or has that been made politically incorrect now?

You're only supposed to shoot zombies of the same race as yourself. Otherwise you go to prison.

I wonder how gay zombies act....
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:25 am

hainted wrote:Is it okay to shoot zombies still or has that been made politically incorrect now?

Jesus christ will you give it a rest? Gotta turn everything into a bitchfest about political correctness..You must be really miserable, because you go on and on about how miserable the PC police have made life for you. I swear, that is all I have ever seen you talk about.

Anyway, in the event of a massive Zombie attack, I would be shooting as many zombies in the head as I could..And, I'd use Hainted for zombie bait..
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:

Jesus christ will you give it a rest? Gotta turn everything into a bitchfest about political correctness..You must be really miserable, because you go on and on about how miserable the PC police have made life for you. I swear, that is all I have ever seen you talk about.

Anyway, in the event of a massive Zombie attack, I would be shooting as many zombies in the head as I could..And, I'd use Hainted for zombie bait..

Oh stop PMS-ing!
Change your tampon or something.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:27 am

LOL...You are the one who acts like he's always on the rag..LOL.Always whining about something...Maybe you should go change your maxi pad and eat some chocolate, and stop being such a drama queen.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:33 am

Why did you have to go down that road?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 am

Big-Will wrote:

Cause he's got alot of sand in his vagina and can't get off that subject. LOL. I bet at least 90 percent of his posts in the last two years have some mention of how much he hates liberals and the PC police. If there really were zombies attacking him, he'd be too busy whining and saying it was the liberal's fault to save his own ass..LOL..
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:48 am

STOP, both of you, I'll be damned if you turn this thread into another one of your sh*t flinging arguement threads!

lets just say your both on the rag, and your both very annoying, and call it a even.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 am

Ok, fair enough..Next time I have anything to say to Hainted, I'll just make a seperate thread for it..LOL..Big Will is gonna love that.
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:51 am

deathandecay wrote:

You're only supposed to shoot zombies of the same race as yourself. Otherwise you go to prison.

I wonder how gay zombies act....

I'm not sure,maybe we'll have to watch the Thriller video to find out.
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:55 am

Big-Will wrote:

answer:

Um,because it was on topic? -> zombies + silly humorous discussion = ha ha

Because the topic is a silly topic about zombies

Because I find it funny to tie in current events with this silly hypothetical thread about non-existent zombies and still be on topic

I thought it was funny and I thought this thread was funny so I thought the people in this thread might appreciate the humor of it the same way I did.

I dind't think anyone was going to be so retarded as to take it all serious given the nature of the thread.

Of course this just makes it all even funnier to me now. :lol:

But why did you call me out when I was the one on topic and m00nbat is the one going all batshit crazy and attacking me?

Did I attack anyone before she spazzed?

No

Did I talk about zombies only and not attack anybody?

Yes

How do you kill a zombie?

I was thinking of shooting them but I also thought it would be funny like if there was a movie where you couldn't shoot the zombies because of gun control laws. :D

Everybody has to admit,that would be pretty funny in a zombie movie.

It seemed like a pretty funny twist on the conversation. :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:25 am

You should have known by now that any mention of "political (in)correctness" in a thread makes it a Serious Thread, and I was thinking of locking this thread for that. Please don't mention it again. This thread was funny before you brought it up, and if you bring it up again, I will kill the thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Well, if you couldn't kill a zombie with a gun because of gun control laws, you could always bash them in the head with a shovel like on Shaun of the Dead.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 pm

hainted wrote:the topic is a silly topic about zombies

SILLY?!?!! This stuff could save your life one day!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:37 pm

Okay, apparently I wasn't being clear enough last time. Hainted, I don't think this was originaly your fault, KtS made a snide comment about creationalists earlier in the thread, and no one made anything of it. so at first it was m00ns fault for biting your head off for a joke, but your the one who didn't stop after she agreed to, so now its fault. now I am going to ask you two once more, unless you can cut the political crap, then get out of the thread!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
master ed wrote:Shane, you don't know sh*t. Everyone elses strategies and weapon picks are way ebtter than yours. You will most likely e the first to die if zombies ever do attack.

It's amazing how stupid you are.

Master-ed?! Is that really you?! Gosh, I haven't seen you since AGNAT made that emo thread and you got incredibly pissy, no doubt cutting yourself after reading that he was making fun of your kind! Nice to see you're still alive!

And yes, zombie speek is indeed very serious. Shane keeps predicting a zombie attack very soon. You just never know.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”