Zombie Survival

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:26 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:Okay, apparently I wasn't being clear enough last time. Hainted, I don't think this was originaly your fault, KtS made a snide comment about creationalists earlier in the thread, and no one made anything of it. so at first it was m00ns fault for biting your head off for a joke, but your the one who didn't stop after she agreed to, so now its fault. now I am going to ask you two once more, unless you can cut the political crap, then get out of the thread!

I'm glad you see it wasn't originally my fault but I also stopped.She PMS'd for no reason and I told her to stop PMS-ing and that was it from me.It's not really my fault that her and BigWill have no sense of humor and or that she had to keep making multiple posts PMS-ing about me.I can't help that.

This was the proper response to my post....

deathandecay wrote:
hainted wrote:Is it okay to shoot zombies still or has that been made politically incorrect now?

You're only supposed to shoot zombies of the same race as yourself. Otherwise you go to prison.

I wonder how gay zombies act....

Thankyou deathanddecay for having a sense of humor and keeping it on topic.

I wish I could vote for a zombie for President.That would be sweet.He would accomplish nothing but if he did accomplish something you could bash him in the head with a shovel. :lol:

And say,"that's a bad zombie president...stop accomplishing things..."
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Well, you can kill zombies by destroying their brain, so just sit them down to watch half an hour of MTV.
Email notifications do matter, people.
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:44 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Well, you can kill zombies by destroying their brain, so just sit them down to watch half an hour of MTV.

solid
hainted

Re: Zombie Survival

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:41 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Discuss how to survive the upcoming Zombie Invasion. tactics, strategies, weapons, safe houses, etc. all welcome topics.

I would kick 'em in da nuts! :shock:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:25 pm

kaileykorn wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
master ed wrote:Shane, you don't know sh*t. Everyone elses strategies and weapon picks are way ebtter than yours. You will most likely e the first to die if zombies ever do attack.

It's amazing how stupid you are.

Master-ed?! Is that really you?! Gosh, I haven't seen you since AGNAT made that emo thread and you got incredibly pissy, no doubt cutting yourself after reading that he was making fun of your kind! Nice to see you're still alive!

And yes, zombie speek is indeed very serious. Shane keeps predicting a zombie attack very soon. You just never know.

Hey, I've lived through five zombie epidemics. Bremerton, Washington, Riverton, Wyoming, Monroe, New York, Apple Valley, California and Port Orchard, Washington.

*BTW, I don't care if you want to inject some humour into this topic, but keep it ON topic well enough.*

New Tip:
Get a generator.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:20 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:Okay, apparently I wasn't being clear enough last time. Hainted, I don't think this was originaly your fault, KtS made a snide comment about creationalists earlier in the thread, and no one made anything of it. so at first it was m00ns fault for biting your head off for a joke, but your the one who didn't stop after she agreed to, so now its fault. now I am going to ask you two once more, unless you can cut the political crap, then get out of the thread!

No one takes creationists seriously, so of course there was no fallout. Maybe if hainted had phrased the question differently, there would have been no fallout either, but he chose to use a loaded phrase and got what he got as a result.

hainted wrote:This was the proper response to my post....

deathandecay wrote:
hainted wrote:Is it okay to shoot zombies still or has that been made politically incorrect now?

You're only supposed to shoot zombies of the same race as yourself. Otherwise you go to prison.

How did he keep it on topic? You didn't say anything about race in your question, so there's no justification for this being the proper response. If you meant race, you should have SAID race, and you would have stayed on topic.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
hainted

Postby hainted » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:37 pm

Big-Will wrote:

No one takes creationists seriously, so of course there was no fallout. Maybe if hainted had phrased the question differently, there would have been no fallout either, but he chose to use a loaded phrase and got what he got as a result.

hainted wrote:This was the proper response to my post....

deathandecay wrote:

How did he keep it on topic? You didn't say anything about race in your question, so there's no justification for this being the proper response. If you meant race, you should have SAID race, and you would have stayed on topic.

Dude.
Seriously.
Are you f*ck/i]ucking high?

I was talking about zombies and being funny,he was talking about zombies and being funny...THIS THREAD TALKS ABOUT ZOMBIES AND IS BEING FUNNY!!

If you can't see that then maybe you're a zombie. :shock:

zombie zombie zombie zombie :shock:

hainted wrote:
deathandecay wrote:

I'm not sure,maybe we'll have to watch the Thriller video to find out.

:lol:

Mr. Jefferson: "Stop! That's ignorant"
*then his face falls off and he looks like a zombie*
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:22 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Well, you can kill zombies by destroying their brain, so just sit them down to watch half an hour of MTV.

Or reality TV.

BTW I love your new sig.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:28 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

Or reality TV.

Tru 'dat.

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:BTW I love your new sig.

Cheers. Your's is pretty f*cking sweet too actually!!
Email notifications do matter, people.
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:29 am

douse the zombies in BBQ sauce and grill 'em

ZOMBIE BURGERS FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Big-Will wrote:I will kill the thread.

Oh my God, that's pretty drastic, Will. I guess talking about Political Correctness in this thread is as bad as dividing by zero.

... OH SHI-

hainted wrote:douse the zombies in BBQ sauce and grill 'em

ZOMBIE BURGERS FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could sell 'em, and run McDonalds into the freakin' ground. :B

Oh, and Slipper = Ultimate Zombie Defence Weapon
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:40 pm

I think I'll go with a sonic or ultrasonic weapon to deter zombies using sound. I don't have to worry over ammo supplies, nor do I need to risk getting close to the zombies. In the meantime, I can enjoy relative freedom to secure basic necessities like food, water, and medicine.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:48 pm

Wouldn't it be fun to just shoot 'em in the balls with a bb-gun just
for [i:09493]sh[/i:09493]i[i:09493]ts[/i:09493] and giggles? :lol:

Just because you can... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:28 am

Totally.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 pm

A generator is vital. Keeping power in your house for essential items will keep you alive.

Also: This is a super serious topic. But, feel free to have fun, though I warn ye against taking these ideas with a grain of salt.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”