Do you have a phobia?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Nuh-uh, you can't do that! That's it, you don't get to have any phobias now!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:13 pm

I have an irrational fear of birth control and sexual transmitted diseases.

I've been tested for various STDs and I feel convinced I have them even though I haven't engaged in activities that could spread them. Even though my doctor tells me I couldn't possibly have contracted them and even though my tests have come out negative.

I fear birth control because I distrust condoms and the like. I fear the cervical devices, and I have nightmares about mutated babies being born to me if I ever use a birth control pill.

I'm not a hypochondriac in the sense that this fear is limited to reproduction and sex.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:38 pm

I kind of have monopathofobia... I'm sure I'm gonna have a cancer at some point of my life... I have always found suspicious lumps all over my body and went to the doctor only to find out there was nothing there. And about every time I find something unusual in my body, I'm sure it must be some kind of a cancer.

And another thing: spiders. I CAN'T go nearer than about 1,5m of one, let alone getting rid of it myself if I find one in the house. But I can't stop stearing at it until I see it being killed or thrown away. The worst is if it disappeared and i wouldn't know where it is. Still, even looking at a spider makes me sweat and dizzy and gives me shivers... I certainly hope I won't find any in our flat now that my roommate's gone away :shock:
B*e*c*k*o

Postby B*e*c*k*o » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:06 pm

[size=12][/size] I am afraid of the dark :oops: ... i know that it seems stupid, but i am. I dont like the way things form blobs in my room. I'm never 100% sure there is no one else in there with me.
I also dont like mirrors.. not because of alice in wonderland ( because that would be sweet) but because im afraid tehers gonna be something i didnt notice before, or someone.
I also dont like spiders. i hate them. The way they wriggle around, just freaks the sh*t out of me.
One of my other fears is failure, yes it is a fear, everytime i see that i am going to, i go into hysterics and simply cant control myself. It doesnt help that none of my teachers help me. If they do they sit there and say u do it right and then i dont get it after.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:31 pm

BRMBug wrote:Nuh-uh, you can't do that! That's it, you don't get to have any phobias now!

But mehhh, meh mehhhhhh....
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:46 pm

The comedian Artie Lange has a funny joke that goes, "I'm a homophobic in that I'm afraid of being f*cked in the ass."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:53 pm

^ I lol'd. :lol:

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:and even more afraid of the Killer Piano in the Haunted House level, back when I was like 9. XD

No way, dude, same here. XD That thing was f*cking TERRIFYING.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Jay C wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:and even more afraid of the Killer Piano in the Haunted House level, back when I was like 9. XD

WOO-HOO, I'm not the only guy here who was/is afraid of things out of games. I never thought I'd get afraid of things out of Mario games. Zelda games, yes...and Resident Evil games......YES...but still, like Hat mentioned, the eel and the Killer Piano scared me to hell. It was always for me, just a matter of:
"Ummm...errrrr...O..K......I'm finally here......now let's just get the star or collect 100 bloody coins and I can......arghhh...RUUUUUUN/SWIIIIIIM!" :lol: :roll: Games did that to me when I was younger.

I would go on about which enemies/parts scare(d) me in things like Zelda games, but I don't wanna sound like a Nintendo geek. :oops: :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
wweecw

Postby wweecw » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:07 pm

no i dont
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:58 pm

I don't know if I mentioned it yet or not, but when I was a kid I was afraid of an electrical fire starting in the house. Some nights, I couldn't sleep in my room if everything was plugged in. Now, every plug has a 6-outlet adapter, and every one of those has something plugged into it.
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:33 pm

I'm never buying a painting featuring a face ever again....Those motherf*ckers stare, I swear to god.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 am

EPAF wrote:
Jay C wrote:

WOO-HOO, I'm not the only guy here who was/is afraid of things out of games. I never thought I'd get afraid of things out of Mario games. Zelda games, yes...and Resident Evil games......YES...but still, like Hat mentioned, the eel and the Killer Piano scared me to hell. It was always for me, just a matter of:
"Ummm...errrrr...O..K......I'm finally here......now let's just get the star or collect 100 bloody coins and I can......arghhh...RUUUUUUN/SWIIIIIIM!" :lol: :roll: Games did that to me when I was younger.

I would go on about which enemies/parts scare(d) me in things like Zelda games, but I don't wanna sound like a Nintendo geek. :oops: :lol:

O.O THE KILLER PIANO WAS FRIGHTENING.

I actually got sort of scared of that thing.. especially when I first ever saw it. Eventually, though, the haunted-house level became one of my favourites, hehe. But the sound Bowser made when you killed him creeped me out more, as did the never-ending staircase. Oh geez, the never-ending staircase..
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:18 pm

I am afraid of people who dont wash regularly
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
FreedomFighterXL

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:37 am

Courtesy of swellman, I have this slight fear of owls, especially ones that are snowy white in a pitch black background.... I know it's just an owl but I think on might try and go for me right now. :!:
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:07 pm

I am afraid of that penis enlargement thread

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”