I hate Howard Stern...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 01, 2007 1:33 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:I will not follow the False Leader, the Arch-Bitch, the Femme Traitor.

Whether or not her authority is legitimate or not doesn't matter, as the One True Light, the Marsh, the Arch-Prince, The Sword and Shield, will triumph.

Do you dare accuse our democratically-elected Class President of being a false leader, when it was the People's Will to give her the right to rule? Do you believe in democracy at all? Anyone with faith in an "Arch-Prince" clearly spits... no, defecates on the American values of liberty and justice! :twisted:


.........


Now those Subway ads make me feel like eating a sandwich. :o
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 01, 2007 1:37 am

O'Brien wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:I will not follow the False Leader, the Arch-Bitch, the Femme Traitor.

Whether or not her authority is legitimate or not doesn't matter, as the One True Light, the Marsh, the Arch-Prince, The Sword and Shield, will triumph.

Do you dare accuse our democratically-elected Class President of being a false leader, when it was the People's Will to give her the right to rule? Do you believe in democracy at all? Anyone with faith in an "Arch-Prince" clearly spits... no, defecates on the American values of liberty and justice! :twisted:


.........


Now those Subway ads make me feel like eating a sandwich. :o

Have you forgotten the Election of 2004, the last one we had, where the Vile Lard won? Have your kind grown so weary of war that you capitulate your very existsnce?

Wendy is nothing but a pawn in his game, and you have fallen into his trap. The Light, the Order, beckons to thee. Will you heed the call? Will you turn to face the Dreaded Foe? Or, will you follow The Grand Puppet as the Vile Lard, the Grand Puppeteer, leads you to doom?


Sonic ads? Ha!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue May 01, 2007 1:42 am

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows that Wendy must be made out to be an evil bitchmonster, and be subjected to all sorts of humiliation and degradation. Does the fanfic author "Luigi" ring a bell? :roll:
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 01, 2007 1:43 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Yeah, yeah, everyone knows that Wendy must be made out to be an evil bitchmonster, and be subjected to all sorts of humiliation and degradation. Does the fanfic author "Luigi" ring a bell? :roll:


Hey, I like Wendy. But she is being used by the Vile Lard. Hence, she is the enemy and will be treated as such until her supporters turn their backs on their true master.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue May 01, 2007 1:51 am

yeah, I agree. I hate Howard Stern.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 01, 2007 1:52 am

Oh I remember that election..But I wasn't around here much, I was at RZBOARD starting my trolling addiction. My addiction had comsumed me so much, I forgot to vote, and look at what happened..LOL..


Speaking of which, there is one thing I do like about Howard Stern. I heard he used to play Rob Zombie's American Nightmare at the opening of his show..That song f*ckin rocks.
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Tue May 01, 2007 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Have you forgotten the Election of 2004, the last one we had, where the Vile Lard won? Have your kind grown so weary of war that you capitulate your very existsnce?

Wendy is nothing but a pawn in his game, and you have fallen into his trap. The Light, the Order, beckons to thee. Will you heed the call? Will you turn to face the Dreaded Foe? Or, will you follow The Grand Puppet as the Vile Lard, the Grand Puppeteer, leads you to doom?

The databases of the Holy Marsh must have been grossly corrupted by the Enemy. As of the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" incident, Testaburger remains the legitimate Class President. This so-called "election" is most certainly a sham, and not legitimate by any means.

Furthermore, President Testaburger denies any involvement with the Vile Lard. She remains wholely committed to bringing freedom, justice, and hope to people all over the while. However the same cannot be said for the false idol you call the Holy Marsh, who time and time again has stood by while Führer Cartman committed horrible crimes. Marsh has never renounced any ties of friendship to Der Führer II, and to this day remains under his authoritah. Until the day Marsh breaks away from the Lard's sphere of influence, the Class has no choice but to accuse YOU of being the puppets of the Vile Lard.
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
becky-s-potter
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:32 pm

Postby becky-s-potter » Tue May 01, 2007 9:53 am

As a reply to someone who posted 'Is having naked women in adverts what the troops thought they'd be fighting for, and is this a suitable way to express concepts of free expression?'

Well, if the American army is anything like the British army then the answer is yes. I can't think of anything they'd like more than a bunch of naked women all the time....and that goes for the estimated 70% of the women serving who are lesbians too. It's not like the average squaddie is going to be interested in anything more after a 25 mile march.
I am way too old for this...
krunchyfrogg
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Postby krunchyfrogg » Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:In a similar vein, Opie and Anthony are so much funnier and more creative than Stern.


No they're not.
Yes they are.

(we could do this all day f*cktard)
Image
Image
Aym_Dand
Posts: 2236
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:31 am

Postby Aym_Dand » Tue May 01, 2007 4:52 pm

krunchyfrogg wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:In a similar vein, Opie and Anthony are so much funnier and more creative than Stern.


No they're not.
Yes they are.

(we could do this all day f*cktard)


No we couldn't.
________________________________________________________
I probably would have just put the f*cking lotion in the basket.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 01, 2007 5:30 pm

O'Brien wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Have you forgotten the Election of 2004, the last one we had, where the Vile Lard won? Have your kind grown so weary of war that you capitulate your very existsnce?

Wendy is nothing but a pawn in his game, and you have fallen into his trap. The Light, the Order, beckons to thee. Will you heed the call? Will you turn to face the Dreaded Foe? Or, will you follow The Grand Puppet as the Vile Lard, the Grand Puppeteer, leads you to doom?

The databases of the Holy Marsh must have been grossly corrupted by the Enemy. As of the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" incident, Testaburger remains the legitimate Class President. This so-called "election" is most certainly a sham, and not legitimate by any means.

Furthermore, President Testaburger denies any involvement with the Vile Lard. She remains wholely committed to bringing freedom, justice, and hope to people all over the while. However the same cannot be said for the false idol you call the Holy Marsh, who time and time again has stood by while Führer Cartman committed horrible crimes. Marsh has never renounced any ties of friendship to Der Führer II, and to this day remains under his authoritah. Until the day Marsh breaks away from the Lard's sphere of influence, the Class has no choice but to accuse YOU of being the puppets of the Vile Lard.


Oh, you poor and misguided soul. The E-Lection of 2004 was held here, and if you knew your history, this you would know; The Vile Lard, the Prince of Evil, The Axe of Dishonor, won. This makes him the true choice of the people.

You speak of Testaburger's actions as if she won the E-Lection of 2004. Sadly, poor soul, she did not. The election she won, the class president election, is laughable, rigged by EreoMan. She is wrapped around his finer, and you, her servants, must pull her away from his clutches before any hope for Great Change can happen.

How else could one fight Der Lard if one remains away? This war will not be waged by Marsh or Testaburger from afar, but by quick blows at close quarters. Most surely, if Testaburger is what you say she is, she would have no issue with destroying the evil that stands in her way, that of EreoMan? Join with Marsh and defeat The Great Evil, or defy Marsh and waver in front of the might of His Most Loyal.

The choice remains yours.

PS: EreoMan: Eric Theodore Cartman. Er from Eric, EO from Theodore, Man from Cartman.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 01, 2007 6:14 pm

There really was an election on these forums, eh? Oh well, the only infomation we have comes from the show itself, where Cartman has never filled any sort of class president role. Therefore, we take the stance that those elections that took place at southparkstudios.com have no meaningful impact on the current state of affairs.

As for your continued declaration of our (official) Class President's alignment with the Vile Lard, there's simply no evidence to prove it. The only incident where Testaburger showed any sort of attachment to Herr Cartman was during the Flag Debate; her attraction to the Lard was forced aganist her will and she took decisive action to destroy it once and for all. President Testaburger has repeatedly denounced Der Führer in public for the evil that he really is, and will never be tricked into one of his plots.

It's quite clear then that there is a mutural understanding between both of our sides that the real evil lies in Der Führer. However our President is baffled over why you constantly accuse her of any willful collaboration. While given time an alliance can be reformed between the Holy Marsh and President Testaburger, the following conditions must first be reached:

1. President Testaburger is to be recognized as the legitimate, democratically-elected leader of the Students of the Classroom, chosen by the Students themselves and not by any other body, including the forums of southparkstudios.com. However Marsh will be free to exercise authority outside the Classroom.

2. Your side has to apoligize for all slanderous remarks made towards our President, including giving her such titles as the "Arch-Bitch" and the "Grand Puppet".

My side hopes we can both reach an understanding towards the question of who serves as a legitimate leader and who doesn't. Furthermore, we have confidence that the Holy Marsh and his followers will see the error of their ways in attempting to implicate Testaburger of allying with the Enemy. We both can see the twisted designs the Lard has for this world; will we still fight amongst ourself until Cartman has exploited our differences and emerge victorious over all defenders of freedom?



.............



Yep, the Stern ads seem to be gone for good. I never really cared for him and other shock jocks, but I don't think my personal tastes should justify taking all of those people off the air.
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 01, 2007 6:35 pm

O'Brien wrote:There really was an election on these forums, eh? Oh well, the only infomation we have comes from the show itself, where Cartman has never filled any sort of class president role. Therefore, we take the stance that those elections that took place at southparkstudios.com have no meaningful impact on the current state of affairs.

As for your continued declaration of our (official) Class President's alignment with the Vile Lard, there's simply no evidence to prove it. The only incident where Testaburger showed any sort of attachment to Herr Cartman was during the Flag Debate; her attraction to the Lard was forced aganist her will and she took decisive action to destroy it once and for all. President Testaburger has repeatedly denounced Der Führer in public for the evil that he really is, and will never be tricked into one of his plots.

It's quite clear then that there is a mutural understanding between both of our sides that the real evil lies in Der Führer. However our President is baffled over why you constantly accuse her of any willful collaboration. While given time an alliance can be reformed between the Holy Marsh and President Testaburger, the following conditions must first be reached:

1. President Testaburger is to be recognized as the legitimate, democratically-elected leader of the Students of the Classroom, chosen by the Students themselves and not by any other body, including the forums of southparkstudios.com. However Marsh will be free to exercise authority outside the Classroom.

2. Your side has to apoligize for all slanderous remarks made towards our President, including giving her such titles as the "Arch-Bitch" and the "Grand Puppet".

My side hopes we can both reach an understanding towards the question of who serves as a legitimate leader and who doesn't. Furthermore, we have confidence that the Holy Marsh and his followers will see the error of their ways in attempting to implicate Testaburger of allying with the Enemy. We both can see the twisted designs the Lard has for this world; will we still fight amongst ourself until Cartman has exploited our differences and emerge victorious over all defenders of freedom?



.............



Yep, the Stern ads seem to be gone for good. I never really cared for him and other shock jocks, but I don't think my personal tastes should justify taking all of those people off the air.


1- What happened here on the forums is what matters, as here, the froums, are where the subjects gather. Here, the power of the characters is true and unrefined, potential unreached. Here is where the war will take place.

2- If you wish, PM me and I shall disclose to thee the story of the E-Lection of 2004.

3- The Queen needs to know the following; Here, EreoMan holds sway, not she, and until her supporters and the Queen herself realize they are just the puppets of the Great Foe, then this is all moot.

4- Her workings with the Great Foe are not willfull, but are she works with him nonetheless. She is a pawn in his game, but even a pawn can rebel.

5- We never denied she has conrol over the classroom, but the classroom is The Grea Gathering of Gods- the Forum is the Loyal Gathering, the subjects of the gods. She may rule over Gods, but the Gods rule over the Subjects, and the Queen of Gods holds no sway over the Minions of the Dark Cloud.

6- We will recall those names once Her subjects come to and state, without a catch:


We oppose the Great Foe with all of our vigor. Unto our days of dying, we shall not let up. With the Arch-Princess we shall march, against the Vileness that seeks to corrupt. Against this foe we solemnly swear: Never again shall we be the pawns in the game of the Damned. To victory and eternity, The Arhc-Princess, Our Great Leader, shall lead us.
I do hereby solemnly swear my very soul to the defeat of the Great Foe, and I ally myself with all those that seek to destroy him.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
krunchyfrogg
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Postby krunchyfrogg » Tue May 01, 2007 6:43 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:
krunchyfrogg wrote:In a similar vein, Opie and Anthony are so much funnier and more creative than Stern.


No they're not.
Yes they are.

(we could do this all day f*cktard)


No we couldn't.
Image
Image
Image
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 01, 2007 7:15 pm

To address certain points:

ShaneHaughey wrote:1- What happened here on the forums is what matters, as here, the froums, are where the subjects gather. Here, the power of the characters is true and unrefined, potential unreached. Here is where the war will take place.

The Class President admits a failure on her part of not acknowledging the importance of these forums as the true battleground of any future conflicts between the Allied Powers of South Park and Cartman's Reich. She will not make such a woefull oversight again.

3- The Queen needs to know the following; Here, EreoMan holds sway, not she, and until her supporters and the Queen herself realize they are just the puppets of the Great Foe, then this is all moot.

While we remain divided, we will ALL remain pawns of the Enemy. It is of common interest for both sides to put aside their differences, which President Testaburger is willing to do in order to remove the chains of Cartman's oppression on us all.

4- Her workings with the Great Foe are not willfull, but are she works with him nonetheless. She is a pawn in his game, but even a pawn can rebel.

See above.

5- We never denied she has conrol over the classroom, but the classroom is The Grea Gathering of Gods- the Forum is the Loyal Gathering, the subjects of the gods. She may rule over Gods, but the Gods rule over the Subjects, and the Queen of Gods holds no sway over the Minions of the Dark Cloud.

See response to #1.

6- We will recall those names once Her subjects come to and state, without a catch:

Our President accepts your apology.



In union with the Holy Marsh and all other members of the Allied Powers of South Park, we the followers of the True Class President Wendy Testaburger will fight the Enemy with all of our strength. As long as we stand united as one, none of us will ever serve again as pawns of Der Führer. Led by our Gods who fight for Good, the Vile Lard is destined to suffer defeat; for this day, we swear to fight the Damned no matter how long it takes.

I do hereby solemnly swear my very soul to the defeat of the Great Foe, and I ally myself with all those that seek to destroy him.
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests