Gay Emo Bands

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hylian3

Gay Emo Bands

Postby Hylian3 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Is it me? or does the bands homosexual bass player Pete Wentz look like a horse?

Not to mention Brendon Urie from Panic! Im a homo disco, looks like a llama...

(Made in photoshop by me and Scoucer Lad Here)
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:27 pm

*sigh*.....They tried to keep it from you, they tried to cover it up. But you just couldn't stop asking questions, could you? You just had to shove your nose in their buisness! Now you know the truth, then.....Emo bands are horses and llamas in disguise.

14 years ago, nevada state police found a questionable DNA sample from nearby farm animals. With further research, they realized it was an alien life form and assumed that it was on earth to take over the world and create humans into slaves. But they ignored it and decided to just burn the entire farm. Little did they know that some of the horses and one of the llamas survived. Throught the years they were able to duplicate human tissue on themselves by watching MTV and writing horribly gay poetry, as well as drinking human blood out of a straw. With time, they turned into what looked like humans, but the clothes they wore and the unnatural hair style they had revealed that these "emos" had a bigger plan than to change the world with extremely gay music...they planned to drive their haters, such as you and I, to complete insanity..so they can then control us and turn us into their slaves so they can fly all of us to their homeplanet, "Marflar". Yes, it sounds like marklar, doesn't it? That's because they're so unoriginal, even with naming their own damn planet.

So now you know. Nothing can stop it! Don't you see?? We're all doomed! I've been trying to rid this world of emos for 5 years and made NO success! They just keep growing in population by the minute! Unless we can...yes. Kill the original and most horrifying emos: My Chemical Romance. We must stab Gerard the llama in the heart, that way we can bring them all down easily!

Let's go! It'll take more than just the 2 of us to stop them, so we have to form some sort of resistance!
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Wow, I feel enlightened. Deathanddecay, you have opened my eyes, I always thought MCR were llamas and now I know.
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:25 pm

No kidding. There's nothing wrong with expression of how you feel, but why this crap is popular in the first place is beyond me. :?
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:01 pm

I didn't know they were aliens, but I did know they weren't human.

Anyway, There's only one way to kill an emo... And thats to curb-stomp them, or force then to listen to good music, or shoot them in the head, or beat them to death. Okay, they're is alot of ways to kill an emo, but curb-stomping is by far the funnest!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 pm

You can't use violence to kill an emo, they'd just enjoy it too much. We just have to ignore them, they think they're being nonconforming so we just have to act like they're not different in any way. That'll piss them off.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:You can't use violence to kill an emo, they'd just enjoy it too much. We just have to ignore them, they think they're being nonconforming so we just have to act like they're not different in any way. That'll piss them off.

But..but can we still kill gerard?
FreedomFighterXL

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:07 am

I will voluntarily suicide bomb all the members of panic at the disco, if someone would just loan me a vest.....

My little sister playing their music makes me want to die anyway, why not do something good for this country in the process? :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 am

All we need to do is find someone who looks like a duck, and we can have a nice little parody song on our hands!
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:10 pm

FreedomFighterXL wrote:I will voluntarily suicide bomb all the members of panic at the disco, if someone would just loan me a vest.....

You rang sir............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:28 pm

Everybody, ignore Hylian, as she sleeps upside down from a rafter wrapped in a cocoon of her own wings.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:04 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:You can't use violence to kill an emo, they'd just enjoy it too much. We just have to ignore them, they think they're being nonconforming so we just have to act like they're not different in any way. That'll piss them off.

They don't really enjoy pain, cutting yourself dosen't hurt that much (Not that I've ever done it on purpose) They do, however, enjoy complaining. So you must make sure your attack is fatal, so they don't live to whine about it.
I've been experimenting on some emos I have imprisoned in my basement, they seen resistant to most anti-biotics, this situation is worst than I thought, I'll have to disect some of them to see what makes them tic.

Oh, and EPAF, I have no love of Hylian3, but it seems that we'll have to work with people we wouldn't normally work with if we wish to stop this pandemic.
Pink lemonade

Postby Pink lemonade » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm

heheheh all what you guys right is true!

Emo boys look like women who just can't get to put the'yre makup coorectly and the girls are just weird!!!

I think we should create a anti emo revolution and talk ta laamas to tell them they have an intrudor

I like emo piercings!Only thing!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:36 pm

Pink lemonade wrote:I like emo piercings!Only thing!

What the fu*k? There are now emo piercings?
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:13 pm

love*metal wrote:
What the fu*k? There are now emo piercings?
Yep. A piercing on the right ear, that is.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”