Should I buy a bra?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

krunchyfrogg

Postby krunchyfrogg » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:46 pm

Push ups should decrease the fat and increase your pectoral muscles.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 am

Push ups should decrease the fat and increase your pectoral muscles.

You could try actually working at it a little to lose them instead of just looking for a lazy easy way to hide them.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Wed May 02, 2007 5:38 pm

I have told people numero tres that it's nothing to do with weight more to do with hormones and other things....I can only cover them up Iv'e always had little ones but they are maturing.
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed May 02, 2007 7:36 pm

randyhart wrote:I have told people numero tres that it's nothing to do with weight more to do with hormones and other things....I can only cover them up Iv'e always had little ones but they are maturing.

Although it doesn't have anything to do with weight, you can still probably get the little fitter and flatter through working out your chest muscles. It should kinda replace the fat tissue with muscle tissue and it makes women's boobs smaller too. Boobs are like pure fat after all.
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Wed May 02, 2007 9:09 pm

Buy a bra, post a pic on here, and we'll all laugh.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 02, 2007 10:50 pm

buttersbutters wrote:Buy a bra, post a pic on here, and we'll all laugh.

That's not cool. This is something very personal and randyhart's got a lot of guts to ask us for help with this.
I agree with the exercising your chest muscles idea and wearing baggy shirts and hoodies isn't a bad idea either.
FreedomFighterXL

Do this

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Wed May 02, 2007 11:24 pm

randyhart wrote:...it's really embarressing women coming up to Me asking Me how come they are bigger than theirs ect :oops: :cry:

A friend of mind was actually made fun of for his man boobs, but you know what his response was?

So, at least mine are actually real.

Just take that to heart. :)

Aside from the hopeful esteem booster, here's my advice.

The reason people usually get man boobs in the first place is due to the fact that there is an imbalance between estrogen and testosterone. As we age beyond our forties, testosterone drastically decreases, but estrogen stays about the same.

To cure this imbalance, I would recommend exercise since it decreases fat (note that you can't spot train, sorry to say it), and increases testosterone. Do squats. If you don't have a barbell than fill a backpack up with heavy stuff, or better yet, get a weight vest. There are different models available but the one I recommend is this one, from this brand:

http://www.weightvest.com/Pages/75lbSpage.html

To do a squat do a movement like your sitting down and keep lowering until your legs are parallel to the floor. This should take about five seconds. Then rise up again as fast as you can but don't lock out your legs at the top. Do about 8-12 reps of this to failure.

This exercise hits the largest muscle group of them all: the quads, and as a result more anabolic hormones will course through your veins to the point where the estrogen doesn't stand a chance. I would also suggest finding out other exercises to burn away the fat and increase the muscle but there's too many to list...

Try eating broccoli as well. This contains a chemical or mineral (I forgot what it's called) that can easily cut down estrogen. Two servings a day will cut it in half. I can email a pdf file on all this if you want, just let me know.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
buttersbutters wrote:Buy a bra, post a pic on here, and we'll all laugh.

That's not cool. This is something very personal and randyhart's got a lot of guts to ask us for help with this.
I agree with the exercising your chest muscles idea and wearing baggy shirts and hoodies isn't a bad idea either.

Yeah, he definately has alot of guts talking about it here..This board is filled with assh*les..assh*les who can't be serious for one moment, put themselves in someone else's place, and give helpful advice to Randy instead of joking about it. Maybe if someone says anything paticularly cruel to Randy, I'll be their special friend for a few days..LOL..Because yeah, you are right, that wasn't cool..
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 am

How old are you randy ?
Teenage lads can develop little breast ''buds'' , if they haven't gone down ask your doctor about breast reduction .
And guys on a serious note here , men can get breast cancer so check your boobs regulary.
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Thu May 03, 2007 3:35 pm

take a joke guys.

Seriously, Randy, if I offended you, I'm incredibly sorry. The devil thingys were ment to soften the joke, but if they upset you, I apologize.

And dont worry about man-boobs. We all have them, just no-one admits it.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu May 03, 2007 4:03 pm

missycartman wrote:Teenage lads can develop little breast ''buds''

And it's very common.

I have little ones myself and so do a few friends of mine, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I went to doctor about it a while ago and he said that many boy's have it and that it's nothing to worry or feel ashamed about. He also told me that when you get older they can possible start to reduce in size. It's all just part of puberty. I bet loads of boy's have them and not even know about it.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu May 03, 2007 4:37 pm

I can't believe how cool and open people can be in here! :cartmansmile:
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 pm

strumpfhose wrote:I can't believe how cool and open people can be in here! :cartmansmile:

Nor can I and I don't think his comment about "All laugh" was wrong I laughed a little myself thanks guys prehaps I'll just sell pictures of Myself without a head to strange Men for money then get Breast reduction
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat May 05, 2007 4:25 pm

[quote="CruciFACTION":56e95]Be a man! Rip them of with your bear hands!![/quote:56e95]
Oh my God, randyhart is a bear with boobies!?

Anyway, I'd go with krunchyfrogg and start exercising. Or, of course, you could just star in the next Goldie Lookin' Chain video. :lol:

['k, I was kidding there, seriously, I'd go with the exercising thing]
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Mon May 07, 2007 5:50 pm

You could wear a man bra and if anyone asks say it's an under shirt. :D
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”