Should Creationism be taught in schools?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat May 12, 2007 5:44 am

If you aren't interested in the topic, or don't like the way a particular discussion is going, then why do you bother trying to intervene, especially if you say you've got better things to do? It's not like anyone is forcing anyone else to read through any given topic around here.

I don't disagree that the debate is over, because there was never any debate to begin with, and the secondary arguments were not necessary or warranted.
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Sat May 12, 2007 5:50 am

@M00ndragon69: Must you really feel the need to tell the forum what it should and should not debate? If you don't like the religion debates, don't bloody read them. Meanwhile the rest of us have every right to continue religious debates as long as we feel necessary, since society has a need for frank and candid dialogues such as this thread (and others).
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2007 5:51 am

Because annoying you and PLK puts a smile on my face.The more you argue, the more obvious it is you both have BIG issues with people who don't believe the same as you do, and that makes me see you both as big targets.But, I don't really hate you, and if you ever want to get to know the real me, go ahead and contact me on MSN.

.LOL.I guess you took that link I posted earlier a little personaly. :D
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat May 12, 2007 5:52 am

I want some Chinese food.
deathandecay
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Postby deathandecay » Sat May 12, 2007 5:53 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Because annoying you and PLK puts a smile on my face.The more you argue, the more obvious it is you both have BIG issues with people who don't believe the same as you do, and that makes me see you both as big targets.But, I don't really hate you, and if you ever want to get to know the real me, go ahead and contact me on MSN.


Ooooh...I see what you guys meant.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2007 5:55 am

O'Brien wrote:@M00ndragon69: Must you really feel the need to tell the forum what it should and should not debate? If you don't like the religion debates, don't bloody read them. Meanwhile the rest of us have every right to continue religious debates as long as we feel necessary, since society has a need for frank and candid dialogues such as this thread (and others).


Hold on..I am not saying you can't debate..I am just saying what I think of what I have been observing, and it doesn't look like you are really getting anywhere with this. I mean, PLK is never gonna change, and I suspect he might be a troll who doesn't believe in what he is argueing.


You know what is great? When you know most of the board doesn't really like you, you have the freedom to say anything you want, because there is no pressure not to piss anyone off.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat May 12, 2007 5:55 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:you both have BIG issues with people who don't believe the same as you do


I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out your hippocrasssssssey.

You're the one who's constantly reminding everyone that whatever KtS says must be wrong.

Because, of course, it's KtS, right?
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat May 12, 2007 5:58 am

I mean, PLK is never gonna change, and I suspect he might be a troll who doesn't believe in what he is argueing.

Is that why you responded to him so many times? Is that why you got involved in nearly all the argueeeeeeeements he started?
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2007 5:59 am

Well, now everyone is calling me a hipocrit..LOL..At least they stoped arguing about religion for 5 seconds.
Image
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2007 6:00 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
I mean, PLK is never gonna change, and I suspect he might be a troll who doesn't believe in what he is argueing.

Is that why you responded to him so many times? Is that why you got involved in nearly all the argueeeeeeeements he started?


Yeah, and it was fun at first, but later, it was the same sh*t over and over, and I got tired and said screw this. How many f*cking times is he going to repeat his view on gay Marriage? Or what he presents as his view on gay marriage? Anyone else bored of hearing about it?
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Sat May 12, 2007 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat May 12, 2007 6:02 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, now everyone is calling me a hipocrit..LOL..At least they stoped arguing about religion for 5 seconds.


Well maybe we wouldn't call you a hippokritt so much if you weren't a hyppocryt all the time.

Again, no offense. I just see a good target. ^_^
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2007 6:05 am

Nommel wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, now everyone is calling me a hipocrit..LOL..At least they stoped arguing about religion for 5 seconds.


Well maybe we wouldn't call you a hippokritt so much if you weren't a hyppocryt all the time.

Again, no offense. I just see a good target. ^_^


None taken..I know you are quite naughty at this board when the mood strikes you.

And, it is not that I am a hipocrit, it is more that when I am on here, I am chaotic, because I don't really give a sh*t. Most of the people I was friends with on here have gone, I have other boards I post at, and messing with people's heads online is fun. LOL..If you met me in person, you probably would have a hard time believing I am the same Moon bitch who posts here, because I am such a f*cking goody goody in person.
Image
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Sat May 12, 2007 6:08 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I have other boards I post at, and messing with people's heads online is fun. LOL

What you're telling us is that..... you're a troll all along?
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat May 12, 2007 6:09 am

Image
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Sat May 12, 2007 6:10 am

SPS is aflame tonight..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests