what are your dreams?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

butters_stoch

what are your dreams?

Postby butters_stoch » Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 am

mine is to become an even more famous actor than I am... at school...

just tell...i wont laugh :wink:
For a good time, call someone who cares
Nommel

Re: what are your dreams?

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 3:53 am

butters_stoch wrote:mine is to become an even more famous actor than I am... at school...

just tell...i wont laugh :wink:

I will though :wink:

My dream is to buy a midget, keep him in a miniature house in my back yard, and when he has kids I'll start my own circus. :)
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Wed May 09, 2007 4:07 am

Just get away from the world and live at peace. Prefferably in a nice simple house in Ireland, on a cliff right next to the ocean. I'll have an average job, not needing a shitload of money because i don't really want many materials.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 4:10 am

deathandecay wrote:Just get away from the world and live at peace. Prefferably in a nice simple house in Ireland, on a cliff right next to the ocean. I'll have an average job, not needing a shitload of money because i don't really want many materials.

HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually that's a cool dream. Mine's the same, except not in Ireland and I will need money for stuff. But the peace part is the same.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Wed May 09, 2007 4:34 am

My lifelong dream has been to get turned into a Hutt, and then enslave a hot chick wearing a Slave Leia costume. Image :lol:

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:57 am

To live comfortably for the rest of my life, and to not die alone.
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:22 pm

My super, duper fluffy rammy chops, muching on his grassy and mating!

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 09, 2007 3:26 pm

^GTFO, fur fag.

I don't have a dream... it's more of an ambition... I plan to restore my clan, and... kill... a certain someone...*

* - Hopefully someone gets this. :<
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:22 pm

Jay C wrote:^GTFO, fur f*cki][/i]ag.

I don't have a dream... it's more of an ambition... I plan to restore my clan, and... kill... a certain someone...*

^

Your dream is more than likely to draw better you n00b =) Most of your drawings are from "How to draw Manga" By Katy Coope and Naruto magazines you claim to be your own =) Yes...yes you are a homosexual
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 09, 2007 9:24 pm

My dream is to forge an empire out the flesh of all those who oppose the USIF- United States Imperical Force.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Wed May 09, 2007 9:42 pm

O'Brien wrote:My lifelong dream has been to get turned into a Hutt, and then enslave a hot chick wearing a Slave Leia costume. Image :lol:

Dude
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Oh sh*t! The Trio's onto me!

But I want to make my own manga, kill Ingrid Newkirk, write sexy novels, and do something that involves medical crap
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu May 10, 2007 12:14 am

My life-time dream to have my own animated telivision show on adult swim or comedy central, starring my mentally ill dog Alfred.

*gets large-pupiled hopeful eyes and looks up at my ceiling*
that will be the happiest day of my life yay.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Hylian3 wrote:

^

Your dream is more than likely to draw better you n00b =) Most of your drawings are from "How to draw Manga" By Katy Coope and Naruto magazines you claim to be your own =) Yes...yes you are a homosexual

lolwut, learn to troll better. I find it funny that you're low enough to resort to insulting something that I have only been doing for what, 8 months? And use as a personal outlet, something that at the time you made your post had nothing to do with this thread. Of course, I bet that took you a long time to write that all out, as you were probably getting off on doing what you do best: Typing really dumb sh*t. I love how you're acting all 'kewl on the interwebs', lathering the anonymity it brings, yet remember that time I had both you and that homosexual Tom wishing a thousand deaths on me? Lulz, you fuck-tard, eat sh*t and die. :lol:

Oh, and just to clarify: Yeah, my dream IS to become a better artist, and to write my own Manga series. 'Katy Coope' rings a bell, did her 'How to draw Manga' come with a red cover? If so, then yeah, I've read it, and drew out one or two pieces from it back when I was still getting into drawing [You see, dear, that's the whole point of beginner Manga books. So budding artists can get a feel of drawing by trying the teacher's own work out themselves]. And if you read my comments in my two Naruto pieces, you'd realise that I already stated that I was planning to sketch any epic scenes from the Manga, as to pay a homage to them, you moron. :lol: :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
scouser lad here

Postby scouser lad here » Thu May 10, 2007 8:31 pm

Jay C wrote:
Hylian3 wrote:

^

lolwut, learn to troll better. I find it funny that you're low enough to resort to insulting something that I have only been doing for what, 8 months? And use as a personal outlet, something that at the time you made your post had nothing to do with this thread. Of course, I bet that took you a long time to write that all out, as you were probably getting off on doing what you do best: Typing really dumb sh*t. I love how you're acting all 'kewl on the interwebs', lathering the anonymity it brings, yet remember that time I had both you and that homosexual Tom wishing a thousand deaths on me? Lulz, you fuck-tard, eat sh*t and die. :lol:

Oh, and just to clarify: Yeah, my dream IS to become a better artist, and to write my own Manga series. 'Katy Coope' rings a bell, did her 'How to draw Manga' come with a red cover? If so, then yeah, I've read it, and drew out one or two pieces from it back when I was still getting into drawing [You see, dear, that's the whole point of beginner Manga books. So budding artists can get a feel of drawing by trying the teacher's own work out themselves]. And if you read my comments in my two Naruto pieces, you'd realise that I already stated that I was planning to sketch any epic scenes from the Manga, as to pay a homage to them, you moron. :lol: :lol:

I'll think you'll find that it was you who had to spend a while writing out a pointless message. I don't know why i am wasting my time typing this but its just to set things straight. First of all you are the homosexual who is becoming a emo so feck you. you can't draw for poo and you should stop. You are the one who is trying to be all cool and smart and it just doesn't work.

Oh and by the way you are such a bullshitter. Making out if your life was bad a few months ago. Go and cry in the corner you emo homosexual. On deviantart you state that the Nes is your favorite console i f*cking doubt that you sack of crap. You probaly heard all emos like it so you like it. You emo homosexual

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”