what are your dreams?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sat May 12, 2007 6:04 pm

scouser lad here wrote:so i will not give you any more satisfaction of typing back.


JAY C IS A TWAT

lulz

Hylian3 wrote:Jay C, maybe i do troll forums to post senseless bullsh*t, but this time, i posted something which wasnt spam for once

Oh, so one slightly on-topic post makes up for 6 months of harrassment and trolling. Yep.

Hylian3 wrote:Yes, me and Tom must work quite wonders on you too ,since you took all your time to type out your last post, and even bother to start this arguement....

Don't flatter yourself. I've been feeling that this place has been lacking the drama a lot, recently, so I decided to try and piss off any troll/s that came here to try and bring some sort of liveliness to the board. Obviously, I jumped at the chance when I seen your post, knowing how psychedelic you can become once I begin baiting you. :lol:

Hylian3 wrote:wow boredom must have gotten to you pretty bad.

Yeah, even though I have school, spend roughly 3 hours a day doing revision, a lot of time planning my Manga and any spare free time with mates of mine, I'm so bored that I need to kill time by having a serious argument with you. XD

Hylian3 wrote:Yes, i am a crazy biatch thanks

Quite the admission there, Ms. Hindley.

Hylian3 wrote:Tom isnt technically a scouser as i know a hell of alot more than you do Mr "I think im so hilariously f*cking funny and i like to start random arguements because im a c*unt"

Strange, as he actually has the name 'SCOUSER' in his user-name, plus the fact that he's actually from LIVERPOOL, where the slang name for it's residents is SCOUSERS. Huh.

Oh, and excellent ego-ism, there, with the whole 'I'm smarter than you' statement. You must obviously NOT be as smart as you claim, if I can piss all over every one of your arguments and point out such obvious contradictions that you repeatedly make. Oh, and I'm in total shock of your intelligence, with your choice in love life. In fact, I think I just sh*t myself in awe of how romantically clever you really are. Now, excuse me, as I need to go get changed, as I plan to go on the pull for crazy ladies at the local Mental Institution this evening.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat May 12, 2007 10:29 pm

Hylian and Scouser: I don't understand what you're typing. I read english, not whatever kind of bullcrap you're typing. Failing english must be pretty common where you are, eh?

Scouser:
1- If you never wanted to be brought into the conversation, then why continue to post? Logic failure.
2- Explain how Jay C is turning into a homosexual. I'm sure it makes sense.
3- Willy muncher? Wow, you do sound like you're seven.
4- Who is sadder: The one with the high post count or the one who attempts to make fun of sad person with high post count on said forum where said "Sad bitch" obviously will read it and, therefore, respond?
Answer: You.


Hylian:
Jay C started this crap off, i simply posted about what i wanted to do for my dream and i get called a "fur homosexual"? Anyway, all you other douche bags can stay out, its non of your business =) Oh and Shane, i dont take kindly to you calling my boyfriend pathetic names that arent remotely funny or telling him to get out. We have every right to post here, dont like it? Then f*ck you. Dont get us started because we'll argue your asses off and we always win. So kindly be quiet now, or accept the fact i made a normal post and it turned into this.
1- You posted a retarded ass photo. You deserved the response and instead of making fun of the response you ignited a war. Are people as stupid as this where you come from or are you a special case?
2- I'll call your boy toy whatever I want as long as I feel like it. Deal with it.
3- First you tell everyone to stay away then you say you don't have to. Err, yeah, that makes sense. The brain, she is wonderful. Use it.
4- You'll argue my ass off? Oh my god, I better run away. :roll: No, you just inticed me with your claims of victory. I think I'll stay, wench.
5- Hylian, show us the depths of your knowledge. Educate us on any worthwhile topic. Oh, what's that? Your vast knowledge is based in stupid crap? How sad.


Hylian, it's sad because the more you say, "We'll win" and, "I'm smarter than you." it sounds more like, "Go away because we know we can't win." and "What is two plus two? My teacher says four, I say kitten!".

Please, if you are going to attempt to argue with someone who isn't gutter trash like yourself, then try to use as much brainpower as possible. Or, sit back and be laughed at. You could even drop it. But, knowing idiot, ego-driven people like yourself, I know you won't.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:52 pm

Mmmm, i see while spending some well earned time with Tom, you two have made time during your dull weekend to make a reply. Well done. Anyway, Shane why dont you sit down and give your over-worked tictac brain some rest =) And i get called dumb, huh? I'm sure if your brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, and i doubt you can say anything about my IQ when you have over nine thousand posts, shows what you do.
Image
Sizzling Lynn
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon May 14, 2007 3:23 am

My Goals In Life/Dreams:

~ Get a novel published
~ Graduate and get an education degree at University (become a teacher)
~ Get really good at bass and start my own band
~ Go on tour
~ Finish my fanfics that I really need to work on but have been to lazy to even bother putting a pen to the paper with for some reason I dunno why and I also dunno why this keeps going on and why my grammar's suddenly gotten bad and yes I will shut up now
~ Raise a family with the one I love..who will now more than likely be someone I don't know yet
Image
butters_stoch
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:52 am

Postby butters_stoch » Mon May 14, 2007 11:11 pm

my dream is to have everyone cram a bastard in their spit faucets...

well maybe thats harsh...

no my dream is to be in a movie/become famous

because i am a great actor
For a good time, call someone who cares
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 15, 2007 1:04 am

Hylian3 wrote:Mmmm, i see while spending some well earned time with Tom, you two have made time during your dull weekend to make a reply. Well done. Anyway, Shane why dont you sit down and give your over-worked tictac brain some rest =) And i get called dumb, huh? I'm sure if your brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, and i doubt you can say anything about my IQ when you have over nine thousand posts, shows what you do.


1- Any time spent with "Tom" or any time spent at Myspace is time wasted on such a level as to make even my post count, if used in a forum dedicated to posting about forums, look great.

2- Actually, I have an IQ of 158. What might yours be? 70? 80?

3- Go ahead and make claims without saying anything of substance. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. Twice.

4- Your posts about how much better you are than everyone else would seem to make sense- if you didn't have the English skills of an eight-year old Russian girl.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Tue May 15, 2007 1:21 am

My dreams are your nightmares!!!
(Ohhh... release your inner N00B)
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 15, 2007 1:22 am

SuperMaids wrote:My dreams are your nightmares!!!
(Ohhh... release your inner N00B)


But if I like my nightmares, then are they just your dreams? If so, does anyone fish?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 15, 2007 1:29 am

God dammit you guys.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Tue May 15, 2007 1:34 am

^^If youl like your nightmares, they arn't propper nightmares; they arn't my dreams! No one dreams the dreams i dream.
Though a lot of people share my nightmares...
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 15, 2007 1:45 am

SuperMaids wrote:^^If youl like your nightmares, they arn't propper nightmares; they arn't my dreams! No one dreams the dreams i dream.
Though a lot of people share my nightmares...

Yes, but what if tyhe only dreams you have are not nightmares to you, but when you describe them to others, they become nightmares? :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:33 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Hylian3 wrote:Mmmm, i see while spending some well earned time with Tom, you two have made time during your dull weekend to make a reply. Well done. Anyway, Shane why dont you sit down and give your over-worked tictac brain some rest =) And i get called dumb, huh? I'm sure if your brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, and i doubt you can say anything about my IQ when you have over nine thousand posts, shows what you do.


1- Any time spent with "Tom" or any time spent at Myspace is time wasted on such a level as to make even my post count, if used in a forum dedicated to posting about forums, look great.

2- Actually, I have an IQ of 158. What might yours be? 70? 80?

3- Go ahead and make claims without saying anything of substance. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. Twice.

4- Your posts about how much better you are than everyone else would seem to make sense- if you didn't have the English skills of an eight-year old Russian girl.



I very much doubt to believe that your IQ is 158 without proof and considering that Albert Einstein was between 150 and 180 somewhere. Wow, your the worlds new mathematical physicist, who spends his day making algerbraical equations of the theory making up complete bullsh*t. Your English doesn't seem to give me knowledge particulary of your intellectual abilites, despite me aparently being of Russian decent and you having the IQ of the top ten smartest men alive. So go f*ck and duck and get out the arguement you complete and utter airhead.
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Hylian3 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Hylian3 wrote:Mmmm, i see while spending some well earned time with Tom, you two have made time during your dull weekend to make a reply. Well done. Anyway, Shane why dont you sit down and give your over-worked tictac brain some rest =) And i get called dumb, huh? I'm sure if your brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, and i doubt you can say anything about my IQ when you have over nine thousand posts, shows what you do.


1- Any time spent with "Tom" or any time spent at Myspace is time wasted on such a level as to make even my post count, if used in a forum dedicated to posting about forums, look great.

2- Actually, I have an IQ of 158. What might yours be? 70? 80?

3- Go ahead and make claims without saying anything of substance. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. Twice.

4- Your posts about how much better you are than everyone else would seem to make sense- if you didn't have the English skills of an eight-year old Russian girl.



I very much doubt to believe that your IQ is 158 without proof and considering that Albert Einstein was between 150 and 180 somewhere. Wow, your the worlds new mathematical physicist, who spends his day making algerbraical equations of the theory making up complete bullsh*t. Your English doesn't seem to give me knowledge particulary of your intellectual abilites, despite me aparently being of Russian decent and you having the IQ of the top ten smartest men alive. So go f*ck and duck and get out the arguement you complete and utter airhead.

Highly Gifted ~10,000 >156
Extremely Gifted ~100,000 >164
Genius ~1,000,000 >171
Exceptional Genius ~10,000,000 >178
Profound Genius ~100,000,000 >184
Savant ~1,000,000,000 >190
That puts me in about the twenty thousand rarity category. As such, that'd mean there are around fifteen thousand people with IQs above mine. Last time I checked my math, that's more than ten.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:48 pm

Whatever, i want proof.
Image
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Fri May 18, 2007 10:58 pm

I'm the most gifted man in the world, so gifted that G-d himself speaks to me every night... He ever appears in any of my dreams though, not since i was about thirteen; G-d, not Michal Jackson or any of his friends. They appear in ALL my dreams.
Just thought I'd tell you a;ll that seeing as as we've been compleatly off topic for, what, the last four posts.
Image

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests