what are your dreams?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

butters_stoch

Postby butters_stoch » Fri May 18, 2007 11:45 pm

*sigh* GOD I JUST WANT TO STAY ON TOPIC!!!
For a good time, call someone who cares
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun May 20, 2007 2:50 am

Sorry, that was what i was trying to say in my last post^^
Anyhoo, if you really wanna know aboot my dreams, by which i hope you mean 'halucinations seen during unconciousness' and not 'hopes for future world domination,' I'll tell you a few really wierd ones, hope you can do better.
One started with me rolling round a massive maze with primary coloured walls and dark black floors, popping huge floating pills that tasted like Sainsburrys mild chedder cheese. It took me until i realised i was being chased by a group of rainbow coloured ghosts and that my final goal was a collosal cherry that i realised why i was screaming 'wacca wacca' continuously; i was dreaming i was pack man! Well, being a g-d at that game, i played through aboot seven levels, taking full advantage of all the tricks (the ghosts tasted like the rowntrees fruit pastles of their colour, and were just as chewy), before eventually being hit by a ghost (harder in 1st person than in the game if you think thats poor playing) when i suddenly found myself piloting a white spaceship, controlled by an Atari 2600-joystick (a black gearstick thing that turned the ship when i yanked it with one red button on top of it that made the ship fire a cube of colour at the other ships when i pressed it to a deafening beep).
Yes, as you probbably guessed, i had become Earth's last line of defence (beside three levetating mountains), the great defender from Space invader. Being as bad at that game as George Bush is at a pretzle eating contest (btw. i have dreampt of a pretzle eating contest with the great one once, and i beat him... while in the body of the last Queen of England, Margret Thatcher... eww, i know, i shouldn't have eaten so much cheese the night before, but at least i could win by flashing my beautiful body at the oposition) i expected i'd make like Kenny pretty soon in that dream, but surprisingly i actually saved the planet, after which i challenged the leader of the alien hoard to a game of link up head-2-head Tetris, the stakes being our respective planets, promply won increasing the English Empire by one province. All together now; Hurah!
Then, in another dream, after i fell asleep watching Troy or Gladiator or one of those 'epics, i was the planet Mars, and had fun chatting to a varity of other celestial boddies (using ultrasound) including Venus (as much of a ho as her godly counterpart), Pluto (who sounded just like Butters and was pretty peeved baoot being just a midget, compared to his 'friends' until i told him to be glad he wasn't a fatass lioke Jupiter ) Jesus (who was a planet in my dream, and a bit pissed that no one had located him yet) and Jupiter (who was a giant, Japaniese speaking Suno wrestler dressed in my mum's underwear).
One other time i was a whole field of grass, and i expierienced hundreds of wonderful sensations the like of which i've never felt since or before... before being cut by a tractor (i've become a carnivore since this dream. the way i see it now, it's better that one cow or sheep dies than it's allowed to massacre hundreds of thousands of blades of grass for it's own palet).
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 23, 2007 10:38 pm

Hylian3 wrote:Whatever, i want proof.

An admission of defeat.
How novel.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed May 23, 2007 11:45 pm

Someone please lock this thread.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 pm

Hylian3 wrote:
Whatever, i want proof.

An admission of defeat.
How novel.

An admision that you have no proof; how novel indeed.
Now can we all just get back on topic or, as the post above says, just lock this thread already!
PS. i dreampt i was my sister yesterday. That mean anything?
butters_stoch

Postby butters_stoch » Fri May 25, 2007 11:27 pm

dont lock it! just make the people who are going off-topic shut up!

i no its me to...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 26, 2007 4:55 am

I also thought it'd be interesting to open up a record shop at a nearby strip-mall, but in this area, I'd only do well with Tejano.
BrittanyRose

Postby BrittanyRose » Sun May 27, 2007 2:13 am

I want to live in new york and be a Broadway actress.

I also wanna f*ck Matt Stone and Trey Parker...at the same time.
ImageImage
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon May 28, 2007 3:02 am

That's another one of my dreams... to f*ck Matt and Trey, not to become a Broadway actress! I'm no transvestite!
butters_stoch

Postby butters_stoch » Tue May 29, 2007 3:30 am

good point! it wood be good to f*ck them... and be a broadway actress...

nobody can live my dreams... all i can hope for is that they will someday come true...

my dream is to have my family spend a week in my life and see how they feel... because my life is something not worth living... dont get me wrong! im not suicidal! i just hate the way i live nowadays!

God that felt good!

our family (that is to say, my mom) is dirt poor and jobless. my dad dosnt live with us anymore and he lives with my brother!

i guess u could say that were unbalenced!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:26 am

I want to get through school and travel abroad for a long time. Learn a new language
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”