The Reality TV Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 pm

I'm not surprised at all. Hell, I bet we're just a few years away from seeing live executions on TV.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Long ting.

For f*ck's sake. Why is Big Brother still going on?
Email notifications do matter, people.
Jamesp_76

Postby Jamesp_76 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Yeah how long has it been on now since may it gets longer every year only watched the first 2 anyway its boring as fu*k, the only reason it is still going is because its cheep to run and it makes big bucks for c4 with all the stupid phone ins
Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:55 pm

to liven up big brother i think they should stick a serial killer in the house and let him run rampant......i dont know about you but id watch....

i hate big brother with a passion, id have better entertainment watching discovery channel......

i hate most of the reality programmes mind you watching the Osbournes was funny as, cause Ozzy is the man,
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Long ting.

For f*ck's sake. Why is Big Brother still going on?

I asked myself the same thing. How long has this sh*t been on now?

The thing I'm sick of most is waking up and it's on. Change over. A few hours later I find that something Big Brother related is on again. And AGAIN a few hours after that.

*switches to E4, and sees that 'Big Brother LIVE' is on*

f*ck YOU.

[And yeah, quite literally, I just done that. It's actually on]
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:03 pm

I was so bored today that I looked up Big Brother on Wikipedia and I looked up the stats. It has been going on since May 28th and a total of 25 people have entered that house, there are 10 left and not one of them has been gassed, maimed or picked off from a tall tower. Shame.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

I hate that whore that hosts the US version. I feel violently ill whenever her face is on the screen. Also the "theme song" that they played on all the tv ads was Swollen Summer by The Bravery. That was just pure blasphemy right nah.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:06 am

Thank God - I thought this thread had died long ago.

Anyway, on the subject of Big Brother, like what James and Kate have said, I'm shocked but disgusted at how long it's been on AND how long it's expected to last.

Q. But OH YES, what's more exciting than watching a bunch of morons doing nothing in a house?
A. Watching them LIVE. Oh I just can not hide my excitement at the possibility of watching them eating their dinner or sleeping at 2am. :roll:

But the host of our BB show is what really annoys me. If she's not dressing in black and making stupid faces and grins, than she's speaking in an even stupider voice - talking about how much she thinks Boy A should get it on with Girl Z just for our *cough*her*cough* TV enjoyment. :x

I agree with the fact that they should liven it up somehow. If they added say, a killer bear into the house or filled it with Carbon Monoxide & Helium......then maybe I'd spend some time watching it. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:38 pm

EPAF wrote:Thank God - I thought this thread had died long ago.

Anyway, on the subject of Big Brother, like what James and Kate have said, I'm shocked but disgusted at how long it's been on AND how long it's expected to last.

Q. But OH YES, what's more exciting than watching a bunch of morons doing nothing in a house?
A. Watching them LIVE. Oh I just can not hide my excitement at the possibility of watching them eating their dinner or sleeping at 2am. :roll:

But the host of our BB show is what really annoys me. If she's not dressing in black and making stupid faces and grins, than she's speaking in an even stupider voice - talking about how much she thinks Boy A should get it on with Girl Z just for our *cough*her*cough* TV enjoyment. :x

I agree with the fact that they should liven it up somehow. If they added say, a killer bear into the house or filled it with Carbon Monoxide & Helium......then maybe I'd spend some time watching it. :lol:

Ha! My mum is a "fan" of Big Brother, and she's noticed and is annoyed by the sheer amount of black that Davina McCall wears.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”