Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:20 pm

Once again a fairly simple joke goes right over this retard's head. No surprises there.

PLK, you're the biggest waste of space around, and nobody gives a sh*t what you have to say. If you were to disappear or turn up dead, I would not care, and I don't think anyone else would either. Go stick your head in a wood chipper.
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Once again a fairly simple joke goes right over this retard's head. No surprises there.

PLK, you're the biggest waste of space around, and nobody gives a sh*t what you have to say. If you were to disappear or turn up dead, I would not care, and I don't think anyone else would either. Go stick your head in a wood chipper.




Image
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:15 am

plk12345 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:My favorite part was when Jack stuck two fingers in his mouth and tried to say, "I was born on a pirate ship!"


...Sorry, couldn't resist.


yea, i bet that turned you one, didn't it?


LOL..The idea of Jack making obscene gestures like that is pretty f*cking sexy..Almost as sexy as Just Jackie's sig with Trey and Matt making out..LOL..Yeah I am a freak..LOL...

By the way, PLK, why don't you stick your fingers in your mouth, say " I was born on a pirate ship" over and over and see what happens.Then, hold your tongue, look in a mirror, and say
" apple" over and over...LOL...Didn't you hear any dirty jokes when you were growing up, or are you one of those stereotypical fundies who covers their ears whenever anything mildly vulgar is said?
Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18847
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:30 am

plk12345 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:My favorite part was when Jack stuck two fingers in his mouth and tried to say, "I was born on a pirate ship!"


...Sorry, couldn't resist.


yea, i bet that turned you one, didn't it?

Stay out of this thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Big-Will wrote:
plk12345 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:My favorite part was when Jack stuck two fingers in his mouth and tried to say, "I was born on a pirate ship!"


...Sorry, couldn't resist.


yea, i bet that turned you one, didn't it?

Stay out of this thread.


uh, i created this thread to begin with

movie was alright

can anyone explain what they mean when they say it was set up for a fourth? I can hardly even remember how it ended to be honest

M00ndragon69 wrote: By the way, PLK, why don't you stick your fingers in your mouth, say " I was born on a pirate ship" over and over and see what happens.Then, hold your tongue, look in a mirror, and say
" apple" over and over...LOL...Didn't you hear any dirty jokes when you were growing up, or are you one of those stereotypical fundies who covers their ears whenever anything mildly vulgar is said?

i tried both your suggestions, what is supposed to happen?

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Once again a fairly simple joke goes right over this retard's head. No surprises there.

PLK, you're the biggest waste of space around, and nobody gives a sh*t what you have to say. If you were to disappear or turn up dead, I would not care, and I don't think anyone else would either.


almost too weak to even respond to. You fool, i don't give a sh*t what a stupid retard hillary clinton fanboy has to say either...

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Go stick your head in a wood chipper.


i tried that suggestion as well

ouch[/quote]
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:14 pm

Yeah, ultra-liberals think I'm a Bush-lover and ultra-conservatives think I'm a hippie. People with double digit IQs hate me. Guess what that makes you?

I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that a joke most schoolchildren would get was somehow too sophisticated for you. Or that you can function without any part of your anatomy above the shoulders.
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:22 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Yeah, ultra-liberals think I'm a Bush-lover and ultra-conservatives think I'm a hippie. People with double digit IQs hate me. Guess what that makes you?

I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that a joke most schoolchildren would get was somehow too sophisticated for you. Or that you can function without any part of your anatomy above the shoulders.


oh, i was quite aware that it was supposed to be a joke, it just seemed like too much of a flaming faggoty comment for me to resist. Me? ultra conservative? nah, you're just a moron hippie. Give me one issue where you might share views with people labeled as conservatives
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm

PenisLickingKlansman12345 wrote:blah blah blah hippies blah

Oh stop lying out your ass. You were too stupid to get it the first time, and now you're trying to pretend you got it all along just to save face like you always do.

Besides, I've seen you accuse anyone who disagrees with your extreme views of being a "hippie" or a "moral relativist" or some other blanket pejorative term. The fact that you've tried to redefine your beliefs as moderate just to take the heat off of you, when every post of yours proves otherwise, doesn't make those who disagree with you hippies; it makes you a solipsist. For someone who hangs on my every word, you obviously don't pay much attention to what goes on around here, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
PenisLickingKlansman12345 wrote:blah blah blah hippies blah

Oh stop lying out your ass. You were too stupid to get it the first time, and now you're trying to pretend you got it all along just to save face like you always do.

Besides, I've seen you accuse anyone who disagrees with your extreme views of being a "hippie" or a "moral relativist" or some other blanket pejorative term. The fact that you've tried to redefine your beliefs as moderate just to take the heat off of you, when every post of yours proves otherwise, doesn't make those who disagree with you hippies; it makes you a solipsist. For someone who hangs on my every word, you obviously don't pay much attention to what goes on around here, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.


yyyyuuup, keep talking bitch

i knew it was a joke, just a faggoty comment by you. i label everyone who disagrees with me as a hippie? What about you calling everyone who disagrees with you a radical. Give me one example where i changed my beliefs to make me sound moderate. One example. that's all i ask for. The only person i have called a moral relativist, as far as i remember, is you, which is perfect truth. Have i insulted big will, when he has disagreed with me several times?
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:57 pm

You obviously have a very loose grasp on reality if you can't even remember the crap that spewed out of your own mouth. You're not a libertarian, when all you've done is sh*t on equal rights for all people. You're not a moderate when you've repeatedly defended conservative Christian bigotry and prejudice as freedom of religion, yet said that nobody has a right to criticize them for their views because to do so is intolerant of Christians. You also claimed not to be a creationist, even though you've stated a number of other beliefs that are contingent on the creation story being literally true.

You're still not over your insecurity if you had to leave such an idiotic response to a joke you thought was "faggoty." It's an understatement that you missed the point, because you were too busy going on the offensive against anything you perceived as remotely vulgar.
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:06 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:You obviously have a very loose grasp on reality if you can't even remember the crap that spewed out of your own mouth. You're not a libertarian, when all you've done is sh*t on equal rights for all people.


wrong, just look at the affirmative action argument. When have i shat on equal rights? Wait, wait wait, the answer is inevitable: fake marriage. Gay marriage is not a civil right. It's an oxymoron. A gay marriage can not exist, so the notion that anyone who is against gay marriage is sh*tting on equal rights is complete bullsh*t. Besides, you are obviously against zoophilie marriage. f*ck YOU YOU STUPID ZOOPHOBIC BASTARD

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:ou're not a moderate when you've repeatedly defended conservative Christian bigotry and prejudice as freedom of religion, yet said that nobody has a right to criticize them for their views because to do so is intolerant of Christians.


bullsh*t, again i ask for an example. I was exposing the blatant bias of the list of quotes, and i skipped over any which i agreed with. I never ever supported any conservative christian bigotry.

You also claimed not to be a creationist, even though you've stated a number of other beliefs that are contingent on the creation story being literally true.


nope
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Thank you for proving my point. That's all I needed to hear.

Attitudes and beliefs such as yours are always compensatory. It's pretty obvious what you're trying to hide.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 pm

STOP IT!!!

Now, I don't know if it was "set up" for a fourth, but it was definitely left open for a fourth.

And I don't get the joke either, but I've led a very sheltered life here in the 'burbs.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:43 pm

It's a fairly common joke, and was used in an MST3K episode. If your mouth is covered, the phrase comes out sounding like, "I was born in a pile of sh*t." Likewise the word "apples" comes out sounding like the word "assh*le."

Wonder why everything makes PLK think of gays. I think he's obsessed with gayness.
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:It's a fairly common joke, and was used in an MST3K episode. If your mouth is covered, the phrase comes out sounding like, "I was born in a pile of sh*t." Likewise the word "apples" comes out sounding like the word "assh*le."



I know. I can't believe their are people who don't get that joke. It's so obvious.

Back on topic though. I haven't seen the first two films, so I have no reason to go and see this one. They just don't seem that interesting to me.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests