Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Baathville728

Postby Baathville728 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:22 pm

swellman7 wrote:I know. I can't believe their are people who don't get that joke. It's so obvious.

Back on topic though. I haven't seen the first two films, so I have no reason to go and see this one. They just don't seem that interesting to me.

Trust me, they are a very good series and I think anyone would enjoy them. The first one is excellent, the second and third one are good but not near as good as the first.

And you guys just need to stop bitchin, send it in a pm and not on here because I'm sick of readin the dumass comebacks you guys are throwing at each other.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:52 pm

Baathville728 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:I know. I can't believe their are people who don't get that joke. It's so obvious.

Back on topic though. I haven't seen the first two films, so I have no reason to go and see this one. They just don't seem that interesting to me.

Trust me, they are a very good series and I think anyone would enjoy them. The first one is excellent, the second and third one are good but not near as good as the first.

And you guys just need to stop bitchin, send it in a pm and not on here because I'm sick of readin the dumass comebacks you guys are throwing at each other.

agreed, a very good series, no more bitching.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:35 am

i saw this movie today and have to say that it was much better than the second one and added some interesting mythical elements to the world of jack sparrow
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Baathville728

Postby Baathville728 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:11 am

Craig-and-Clyde wrote:i saw this movie today and have to say that it was much better than the second one and added some interesting mythical elements to the world of jack sparrow

If they do make a fourth, I think that will have a big part in it. I can't wait to see what they can do with the Fountain of Youth.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:37 am

Craig-and-Clyde wrote:i saw this movie today and have to say that it was much better than the second one and added some interesting mythical elements to the world of jack sparrow

OMG!!!! Glad to see you back..Hey do you have MSN? If so you can find my msn address on my profile.

And, yes, the " I was born on a pirate ship" and the "apple" jokes are pretty old..I learned them in grade school.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 am

Alas I do not have MSN but there are other ways
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:52 pm

I saw it. I liked it. End of story.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”