Summer of 07 Baby!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman_91

Summer of 07 Baby!

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 pm

I am just as excited as any of you i have a good feeling about this summer. Any plans, goals, vacations or whatever. Post here.

I have summer school but besides that i plan on getting watsed and partying it up every single day!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:01 am

I'm going with a bunch of friends from my New Beetle club to a show in Roswell, NM this weekend. It's sort of my last hurrah as it were, because I have to find a job afterwards. I've been "looking" but haven't really put in any applications as of yet. I would like to try to make it to Galveston once this summer too, but that may just have to wait.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:38 pm

Well so far I've been just hanging out really.. here, sometimes with friends, most of the time here though.. as in at home on the computer.. xD Watching that 70s show a lot (my addiction) and yeah.. I need to develop some goals though..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 pm

Well, I'm still searching for a job.

I'll be going on a vacation with my family... though it won't be a very big one this year.

Best of all, I'll be going on a road trip / weekend getaway type thing with some of my bestest online friends. I'm SO excited!
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:02 pm

I'm waiting for this arts-&-crafts store to call me back about starting my new job there. -.- It's taking them a while.. hehe.. but I'm pretty sure they're hiring me, so that makes me happy. :D Yay for a slightly less boring summer! In the meantime, I spend nearly all my time on this freaking computer. It's an addiction, I tell you.. ><

Another thing I'm anxiously waiting for is August 17, 'cause that's when I finally get to meet Schanny in person!! :D
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 pm

I CAN'T WAIT for August 17th!! :D It will be the BEST day of my LIFE!! :D
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:22 pm

I'm spending summer in Finland. I'm working as a cleaning woman from 6 AM to 1:30 PM from Monday to Friday (which sucks, because I HATE getting up early but going to sleep early I hate even more), and on Friday and Saturday nights I'm working at a local "cult" bar, Bar Mary, in my hometown. I suppose the latter will be cool, as it's absolutely the coziest, nicest and coolest little livingroomy underground bar I've ever been to. I'm starting that next Saturday. So, my summer will consist of a lot of work from now on. Weird, I've never done much work before in my life, being and lazy-ass, kinda spoiled only child...

I'm thinking of going to some summer rock festivals here in Finland, too, and in August I'll probably make a trip to London with my cousin. Then back to Denmark in September and in October we'll do a field trip to San Francisco with my class, for two weeks. I'm SO SUPER EXCITED about that already!!! (I'm so going to be smelling my own farts in there.) Never been to the US before or nothing. (Doesn't have anything to do with my summer plans, really... just had to mention.)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:06 am

Almost all of it will be summer school and work. Actually, summer school is going to end on 5 July, and I'm really going to miss both classes. The New Testament course was actually very interesting, especially interpreting the literature. I might just take a course on Christology next spring and maybe see if I can find some books on apocryphal gospels.

Meeeh... but about work, my boss at the ice-cream place has got me working almost every hour I'm not working at school or the daycare. I barely have time for anything else now. Including running. I feel like a limp vegetable.

Also, looking for an apartment. Apartments in the Twin Cities are fecking expensive, and all of the people I wanted as housemates opted to live with their parents this summer, so naturally I had to move back to M&D's house in Wisconsin for the summer as well. Also, I have to find a decent car because my minivan is an unreliable pile of crap that can't run for longer than 20 minutes at a time.

*sigh* and everyone's meeting everyone else... damn always being busy with stuff >.<

Also, whoever is looking for a job, best of luck to you. <3
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:37 am

Don't have any real big plans, taking a few summer courses so I can finish my degree and just hanging out.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:51 am

I'm going to get smashed when I go see the Dan. Then I'm going to get a job. :B
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 pm

No real plans, no real ambitions. Hopefully though something interesting will happen during the summer for me, but I'm not betting my life on that. If not, well, f*ck it, least there be no school. :P
Last edited by Mr. Hat_DX27 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:06 pm

Usually the summer holz bring me eff all to do throughout this boring 8 week-or-so holiday, but the fact that I should hopefully have a part-time job as well as my 18th B-Day being near the end of the holiday, should bring at least some excitement to the mix. :)
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:10 pm

Well, I've just been hanging around, playing Nintendo.

But now I need a job, because being broke sucks ass!!!
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Re: Summer of 07 Baby!

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:I am just as excited as any of you i have a good feeling about this summer. Any plans, goals, vacations or whatever. Post here.

I have summer school but besides that i plan on getting watsed and partying it up every single day!

I swear to Drunk I'm not god.

I just plan on relaxing. And eating. And camping or hiking maybe.

It always goes by too fast. :[

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”