What do you dream about?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MaxwellsSilverHammer

What do you dream about?

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:38 am

I know there's a thread somewhere entitled "what are your dreams?," but that's more directed toward ambitions. This one deals with the random bits of brain static that go on in people's heads while they're asleep. I know I've been having some really odd, surreal dreams lately.. what are yours?

Post your dreams, the images you see, any other senses you experience, anything. It's so interesting to see what other people dream about. ^^
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 am

I never have dreams. :(
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:36 am

I dream what ever comes to my mind..
Cold Machine

Postby Cold Machine » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:40 am

The last dream I had was about standing in front of a large bowl of delicious looking poutine, and being physically unable to eat it. That was horrible. :cry:

Aside from that, I dream about the usual - South Park, being covered in spiders, etc...
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:42 am

I Dream some pretty messed up stuff. The thing is...I can't remeber most of them. I do remember some of them, however, and I will post them on here according to how messed up I consider them, in an ascending order.

I recently had a dream in which Slayer (the Guilty Gear character in my sig) came into my room one night and asked me if I wanted him to turn me into a vampire. I agreed, but soon afterward he started making excuses like I'll get him sick and I wouldn't last too long. I soon afterward woke up and kept feeling my neck for bite marks.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:47 am

I posted this in the Pip thread last December.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a Pip fan, but somehow he's managed to sneak into one of my dreams last night. Why I'm admitting this, I don't know.

Anyway, I was staying at some holiday theme resort, which was made up to look like the North Pole. Previously I'd had dreams where I was Kyle, some bodyguard hired to protect Kenny, or even Kenny himself. This time I was a certain dark-haired kid, dressed entirely in black. I was getting sick of the cheap ambience, the contrived cheeriness of the resort staffers, and the fake snow that they'd sprinkled everywhere for decoration. So I decided to make things more interesting, and started setting things on fire just to hear everyone scream. (The fake snow actually turned out to be highly flammable.)

Satisfied with the chaos I retired to my room, to find that Pip had followed me there, as he'd previously latched on to me as his "friend". He looked slightly different though, as he was wearing a green plaid vest instead of his usual red one. After inviting me to sit down with him for tea and crumpets, he told me point blank that what I did was rather mean-spirited, and that people could have gotten hurt. I told him, yeah, that was kind of the whole point. But he insisted that I go set things right. So I went back out and waved out the fires I'd started earlier, and tried to make amends to the terrified staff members.

It was kind of funny, actually. :twisted:

I've also dreamed I was Kyle, since he's the character I can relate to the most. On a couple of occasions I was Kenny though. The Kenny dreams-- now those are strange. I suppose they stem from how I can somewhat relate to his shy personality, and the fact that I can't be killed in my dreams. My face is mostly covered by the hood, and then it suddenly dawns on me whose shoes I'm walking in when I look down and think to myself, "Oh sh*t." :unhoodedkenny:
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 am

Every now and then, I'll have a really vivid and disturbing dream about Hell...scares the sh*t out of me...no joke... :tweek:
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:13 am

Recently I had one dream that I was screwing OJ Simpson, except he was in the form of that little black guy with glasses from Conan Obrien. Then i had another one where Jay Leno was molesting me.

I dream about stalin alot. Once the NKVD was after me and shot me in the head, which was very cool. Once i had a dream that i was killing a puppy with raid, but he would not die, and i kept spraying him and spraying him but he just would not die, so i put him in a shoebox hoping he'd suffocate, but alas, he still would not die.

OH yeah and then i had one where i was trying to screw Pee Wee Herman but he kept yelling at me.

Then i had this one where it was a zombie invasion, and i was chain-sawing all the zombies, and at one point I chainsawed a white zombie who was next to a black one. The black one yelled, "Oh, so you didn't chainsaw me because i'm black!??!" And then i learned that the zombies were actors, and the whole purpose of it was to expose racism in america, even if it was at the cost of millions of innocent people dying.

Cold Machine, if i may interpret your dream, i think you want something in life but something is preventing you from acheiving it.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:34 am

Like everyone, I get odd dreams most of the time. A lot of the time though I have f*cked up dreams where I wake up feeling really ashamed for having them. I'm getting too personal but I think it was less than a week ago when I had a nightmare about my dad's casket being dug up, and then these little kids came and opened it to expose his corpse. Instead of waking up in fear, I woke up feeling really guilty and disrespectful for having such a screwy dream. In other words, I felt like absolute sh*t. Those are my least favorite types of dreams.

I can only recall one South Park dream though, but it was actually only visuals, and it was years ago. What I remember is that the images were 3D, like in the N64 South Park video game.
As enjoyable as abuse.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 am

Last night (well, technically it was some time between 9am and 3pm) I dreamed that an old family friend who I haven't seen since High School had not only fallen on hard times, but she had become addicted to many different drugs and alcohol. I also gathered by her appearance that she had taken to whoring herself out to get by. (and all of that is the complete opposite of this lady's personality) I wanted to help her so bad, but didn't know what to do. I wanted to call her daughter to come and help me out, but I didn't know what her number was, and couldn't find it. The next thing I knew, Seth Green (yes, that Seth Green), Hatman, and a bunch of friends (who I've never seen before in my life) came over to my house and into my room to watch some sort of show or movie. Seth sat on a bean bag (which I also don't have), and Ryan and various other people sat/layed on my bed. I went to the TV to turn it on and put in a tape, and when I turned around everyone was dead. :shock:

Yet another time, I dreamed that I was walking through my parent's bedroom, but instead of furniture there were those round racks of clothes everywhere like in Target or Kmart. Once I worked my way past a rack of shirts, and a random mexican woman browsing through my mom's blouses, I went into their bathroom (the one attached to their bedroom that is), and peeled my face off, but I was still me underneath.

I can't remember much about it now, but somewhere I've written down a really wonderful, euphoric dream that I had. If I can find it I'll probably post it just to combat all the twisted-weirdness of the last two.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:45 am

Wow! Sounds like everyone's been having some really surreal images in their dreams. My dreams usually consist of a very weak plot and more of just a ton of random images themselves. (Kind of like my writing, durhurhur. :roll:)

I had this really eff'd-up dream a couple days ago. I went ahead and wrote it all down right after I woke up, which is the only reason I remember so much of it.. I could barely read my handwriting, but it still worked somehow. XDD

So I dreamt that I was being transported into this movie I was watching whilst sitting on my bed in my room. Sometimes I would transition into the movie as a character, and sometimes I'd be back sitting in my room.. it happened randomly. My point of view always changes spontaneously in my dreams for some reason. Anyway. It started out that my disgusting ex-boyfriend and I were apparently instructed to hide some objects from Josh, an in-person friend of mine. (I think one of them was like, his hoodie or something.) Shawn Assface kept shouting the word "BLOPE!!" in a curious falsetto. I don't even know what a blope is. XD I think my dreams have their own universal language.. I often end up speaking words that don't exist and understanding exactly what they mean. Wish I remembered the language in real life. :?

Then after that, it switched into this house I was in with a large group of people, in which everything in the interior was covered in a sheet of ice. They were really pretty patterns, too, very intricate formations. The leader of our group, though, instructed us to scrape all the ice off everything as some sort of assignment.. O.o and I remember I didn't want to because it was so pretty, hehe. But I guess we went ahead and did it, because the group's leader (some pretty, dark-haired woman probably in her late 20's) told us to write a paragraph about what we'd done, and then told us to write a one-sentence summary of how we felt about it, in which we had to include a simile. I don't remember what I wrote, but I remember that immediately afterwards, I kept seeing a lot of images at different angles of this crowd sitting up in some bleachers, I think in a stadium. Everyone in the crowd was brain-damaged and was yelling out random incoherent things. Somehow I knew that the brain damage had been caused by a toxic cloud they'd all breathed in sometime around the Vietnam era. (Strange.. O.o) There were several dogs in the bleachers, too, and they were wearing clothes. Where does my brain come up with these things?? XD

The second part of the dream was strange, too. (I apologise for this.. it's so long, I know..) I dreamt that I was a character in the movie, a girl named Louise or Louisa or something.. and I was going on a three-day road trip in an old funky car with my aging-hippie dad. :lol: I remember we were talking about something and swearing a lot, heh. Then I looked down and realised that the ground we were driving on was red and orange, and had all these random three-dimensional shapes sticking out of it that were of the same colours. We pulled up to this giant hotel in which the carpet was also of the same red and orange pattern, and so was all the furniture. When we got out of the car, though, I was scared to get out, as there was this INSANE wind blowing. But I did get out, of course.. and I swear, I could FEEL the wind ripping at my face. It was an awful feeling..

We get into the hotel room, and I look outside this huge window, and there's a tornado forming.. but of course, it doesn't look like a real tornado. It's a giant white pillar of cloud stretching all the way up into the sky, completely stationary and RIGHT outside my window.. but I can see these grey tendrils of cloud slowly curling around it, causing it to spin slowly, then get faster and faster.. and I'm fascinated, yet afraid. Then I look behind me, and the hotel room has suddenly changed into this giant Target or Wal-Mart sort of thing, and I can see my cousin (actually the character's cousin) carrying a bunch of random gold objects and saying she's buying them for her wedding reception. She also tells me about an enzyme in the brain that causes people to hallucinate tornadoes forming in place of those round, spinny shopping racks. Supposedly, that's what I was seeing when I saw the tornado. I think that's when I woke up, as I don't remember anything more.

Yeah.. I have extremely strange dreams. Sorry about the long post.
Ich bin über alles.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:28 pm

I dream about allsorts. But I do have a recurring dream about being chased by some government organisation that wears black through a village I used to live in. It always features a cabbage patch, a stone bridge and Anne Boleyn. She's always my sidekick in my dreams.

Often I can control my actions in my dreams, so even though this is a recurring one, I can sometimes change the outcome. Like sometimes I get away, sometimes we all die and sometimes I'm locked in a cell until I die.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:06 pm

I had a strange dream again last night.. all my dreams seem to be strange.. could explain a few things about myself..XD I should really take notes or something right when I wake up because now I can't remember too much, except it contained the same elements as my previous dreams, random friends, my father (?) Something weird and impossible happening (but I guess that seems to be pretty common in strange dreams) but I can't help waking up feeling really crummy after all these dreams.. I wonder if its because they were so irregular they put me offset or what.. but that seems to be pretty common.

The weirdest dreams I ever had were the ones when you wake up feeling as if you've lived another life in your dreams. I've had that before.. sort of like a 10 parter dream with multiple elements..

And sorry to just ramble and not really touch on my dream. (note to self: record dreams RIGHT when you wake up!)
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:55 pm

#2 in my series of weird dreams. I'm not naming any names incase my friends from school read this. They would never talk to me again due to reasons I'm not mentioning.

About a year ago there was this girl I was hopelessly in love with. I had a dream in which we were at my house together and I did something to make her run off. I ran after her only to be bombarded with snowballs by her friends. They all were saying I really hurt her. I told them I didn't mean it and that I loved her and so on. They let me through to see her crying by the side of a cliff. I walked over and said I was sorry and that I never meant to hurt her. She forgave me and we went to her house. She introduced me to her family: her parents who were in the living room and her brother who was upstairs. I was sitting downstairs with the parents while she was upstairs getting ready to go somewhere when all of the sudden her brother came downstairs and suddenly attacked me. He was about 250 lbs. and pretty big as well.I defended myself and noticed that he was..."Special"...to say the least. I tossed him into a small table to make him stop. He shattered the table upon impact and the parents came in to break up the fight. Upon hearing all this commotion, the girl came down and said she was sorry and that she didn't know he would react this way to a stranger. She gave me her number and then I left. I woke up then and frantically searched my pants for the number, but to no avail. I was sad that entire day.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:06 pm

Thunderhorse wrote:She gave me her number and then I left. I woke up then and frantically searched my pants for the number, but to no avail. I was sad that entire day.

Awww, man!! I hate those kinds of dreams! The dream-person gives you their number, but you don't know it's a dream, or that dream-stupor has so affected you that you actually think that you'll be able to call them as soon as you wake up.. it's so disappointing. I had a dream like that once, when I was in elementary school and had no friends.. XD and some girl actually wanted to be my friend, so she told me to give her a call sometime. I was so sad when I woke up. :cry:
Ich bin über alles.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”