Five-year-old girl becomes mother!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Five-year-old girl becomes mother!

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 am

It's true, it happened almost 70 years ago. Here's a link on 5-year-old mother Lina Medina: http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

I wonder how Lina and her son Gerardo are doing now. Life just seemed kind of f**ked up to be a little mother at such a very young age. :?
Still the same as it ever was.
thebard12345

Postby thebard12345 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:12 am

its pathetic that people talk about this like it's a joke. sex before marriage is a sin. this girl is carrying a bastard child.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:26 am

I thought i'd seen evrything... and now i have. Woo me! I've seen all there is to see. Are you sure that babby got out alive though? It can't have been big to fit in a five year old, unless she was a KFC guzzling super fat yank of a girl.
sex before marriage is a sin. this girl is carrying a bastard child.

OK, just wondering, but do you think G-d could ever marry a mortal? No? Good, neither do I.
Now, do you think G-d married Mary, to love her and only her for the rest of His life? No? Again, good, neither do I.
Do you think Jesus was the Son of G-d? No?
Oh, you do... then I've just got one thing to say...
Jesus was a bastard child! Jesus was a bastard child! Mary had pre-marital sex with an incarnated daeity! After her marraige! Mary was a... OK. you get where i'm going with this now.
BTW. eating shrimp and cutting your hair with a razor are also sins in the mosaic set of laws so why don't you ever complain about hairdressers or sea-food sailsmen?
Stanleys_Angels

Postby Stanleys_Angels » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:30 am

That's so crazy, I refuse to believe it. Totally, 100% physically impossible. A little girl that young can't get pregnant. Simple: Girls that young can't possibly get their periods, and proceed to have a child. Their bodies haven't even gotten close to the first stages of puberty. Therefore, this story is probably false, even if the page says that it's true.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:32 am

Angeldeb is an idiot, even though plkbard is a bigger idiot. She posts everything she reads on the internet. ><
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:39 am

posts everything she reads on the internet.

What's wrong with posting the stuff you read online? It's not like there's any more reliable source than the internet, is there? The internet never lies, or changes it's mind, for the internet is LORD.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:56 am

SuperMaids wrote:
posts everything she reads on the internet.

What's wrong with posting the stuff you read online? It's not like there's any more reliable source than the internet, is there? The internet never lies, or changes it's mind, for the internet is LORD.

What's wrong is that she's posting it like it just happened. I'd rather read this in the Guinness Book of World Records than on the Internet, but oh well...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Stanleys_Angels wrote:That's so crazy, I refuse to believe it. Totally, 100% physically impossible. A little girl that young can't get pregnant. Simple: Girls that young can't possibly get their periods, and proceed to have a child. Their bodies haven't even gotten close to the first stages of puberty. Therefore, this story is probably false, even if the page says that it's true.

Well, take a look at this link, moron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Does that seem fake to you?!

Oh yes, and from what I could tell, Lina must have had a special birth defect.
Still the same as it ever was.
becky-s-potter

Postby becky-s-potter » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:29 pm

I personally found the fact the story was surrounded by Disney Land adverts quite funny.

I don't see how it could have been medically possibly. Menstruation only occurs when the body reaches a certain weight and after the growth of female bones ceases at a pre-determined inherited level (within the given fields of nutritonal delivery). For a girl of five to reach physical maturity would indicate another genetic illness that excelerates age or an undiagnosed tumor causing elevated hormonal secretion, this in itself typically causes sterility.

It's a fake even if it is wikipedia.
I am way too old for this...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 pm

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 am

angeldeb82 wrote:Well, take a look at this link, moron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Does that seem fake to you?!

I has 3 things to say to that. Part of it is an explanation of why I am so nasty to you.

First, you have not made a post that I have ever seen that does not have a link in it. You worship links. Links are your gods. It's pathetic, no offense.

Second, do you know how many people can fake a wikipedia article and will do it just to annoy people? I'm one of them. I've done it before. I don't think that one's fake, but you need to learn that most of the stuff on the internet isn't real. Or at least a lot of it isn't. There's a few natural breasted models somewhere out there, I think...

Third, it really is annoying when you state the same thing over and over again. I know a lot of people do it too, but it's annoying because you always state the obvious as well.

I'm sorry I've been such a douche to you but some of your posts have really driven me nuts.

BTW my belief was that the oldest mother was 7 years old when she gave birth. I heard so, anyway.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 am

Nommel wrote:do you know how many people can fake a wikipedia article and will do it just to annoy people? I'm one of them. I've done it before.

(If they still exist, send me links, I could do with a laugh.)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:16 am

I am sure alot of stuff on Wikipedia is fake or inaccurate. Anyone remember how there was a whole article on Wikipedia about BravesirRibbit?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 am

BRMBug wrote:
Nommel wrote:do you know how many people can fake a wikipedia article and will do it just to annoy people? I'm one of them. I've done it before.

(If they still exist, send me links, I could do with a laugh.)

Check the history for the Aladdin movie article. It should be in there somewhere.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:50 pm

Actually, that story is true. She had some kind of defect in her hormones and started having periods at the age of 3. And it also says she had developed breasts. I believe it states that in the Snopes article, and there is a picture included of the young girl, so apparently some of you didn't think it was fitting to actually read the article.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”