Is is right to insult a person's spouse in a flame war?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekslady
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:46 pm

Postby tweekslady » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:IT'S YOUR FAULT! NO, IT'S YOURS!

Even though I really shouldn't, I'm leaving this unlocked for the lulz.


thats why i love you =)
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 am

tweekslady wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, on another board my friends and I insulted a certain assh*le's wife..We called her a sperm dumpster, and alot of other terrible things.Her assh*le husband was giving us alot of crap, and because she also posted on some of the same boards we were on, we didn't like her either..We gossiped about the fact that it was her who got her husband into all the KKK bullsh*t he was into, and about a lot of other things, she and her fat ass hubby should have been a little more careful about who on the boards they told details of their offline lives to. I am not saying what we did was right or wrong, but I am saying that if both people in the marriage are part of the flame war they should both expect to get insulted. However, if the spouse of the person you are fighting with has no involvement in the fight, they should be left out of it.


So, because the wife was involved, you took it out on her. And you agree that, because my wife wasn't involved in a flame war here, she shouldn't be a target.

tweekslady wrote:Is it right to make a thread about it? =D
NO


Why? Was it right?


Your such a jackass it makes me laugh.
Why not keep this fight in ONE thread, you didnt need to extend it. Thats stupid. Maybe its not right to bring a spose into it, but you making it into a whole thread makes YOU look like the idoit.


He wanted to make sure EVERYONE saw it. :lol:

God I love this place...
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 am

He goes in thinking he's going to get pity, but he just makes more of an ass out of himself. 'Tis a sad world.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 am

Schantrac wrote:You're not too bright are you, you complain about people making fun of you, and you make a thread focusing even MORE attention on this subject.

...


Is right?

Here's two, Nommel:

Nommel wrote:
candies wrote:Wow, he looks like he's all grown up.


Wow, you wrote a sentence with no mistakes.


Nommel wrote:...Like most of your posts...


Your turn.

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:He goes in thinking he's going to get pity, but he just makes more of an ass out of himself. 'Tis a sad world.


Were it the opposite, I would've been torn to shreds. Believe me. Look at the history.
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:03 am

[quote="Cartman's Top Enemy":798e4][quote="Schantrac":798e4]You're not too bright are you, you complain about people making fun of you, and you make a thread focusing even MORE attention on this subject.

...[/quote:798e4]

Is right?

Here's two, Nommel:

[quote="Nommel":798e4][quote="candies":798e4]Wow, he looks like he's all grown up.[/quote:798e4]

Wow, you wrote a sentence with no mistakes.[/quote:798e4]

[quote="Nommel":798e4]...Like most of your posts...[/quote:798e4]

Your turn.[/quote:798e4]

LOL

one of them wasn't even directed at you and the other is from another thread.

Try again.
tweekslady
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:46 pm

Postby tweekslady » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:05 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
tweekslady wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, on another board my friends and I insulted a certain assh*le's wife..We called her a sperm dumpster, and alot of other terrible things.Her assh*le husband was giving us alot of crap, and because she also posted on some of the same boards we were on, we didn't like her either..We gossiped about the fact that it was her who got her husband into all the KKK bullsh*t he was into, and about a lot of other things, she and her fat ass hubby should have been a little more careful about who on the boards they told details of their offline lives to. I am not saying what we did was right or wrong, but I am saying that if both people in the marriage are part of the flame war they should both expect to get insulted. However, if the spouse of the person you are fighting with has no involvement in the fight, they should be left out of it.


So, because the wife was involved, you took it out on her. And you agree that, because my wife wasn't involved in a flame war here, she shouldn't be a target.

tweekslady wrote:Is it right to make a thread about it? =D
NO


Why? Was it right?


Your such a jackass it makes me laugh.
Why not keep this fight in ONE thread, you didnt need to extend it. Thats stupid. Maybe its not right to bring a spose [sic] into it, but you making it into a whole thread makes YOU look like the idoit.[sic]


I brought it out of an inappropriate thread into one that was. Was it appropraite to keep it on the art forum?


HAHA an inappropriate thread...Why not keep it in the art forum? I always though fighting was a form of art.

Because this is such an APPROPRIATE thread =)
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 am

Nice work Mewster. ;)
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 am

Instead of creating another thread, why not just let it die altogether? Who cares what someone you don't know from the internet says about your wife? He doesn't know your wife and his words have no effect on anything... unless you let them. And you're letting them.
Image
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:08 am

Nommel wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Schantrac wrote:You're not too bright are you, you complain about people making fun of you, and you make a thread focusing even MORE attention on this subject.

...


Is right?

Here's two, Nommel:

Nommel wrote:
candies wrote:Wow, he looks like he's all grown up.


Wow, you wrote a sentence with no mistakes.


Nommel wrote:...Like most of your posts...


Your turn.


LOL

one of them wasn't even directed at you and the other is from another thread.

Try again.


You said "Show me where I started the flame war on the fan art thread and I'll show you what I have." You didn't say to show you one where I was the target, did you? NO! I met your criteria--your turn!

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Instead of creating another thread, why not just let it die altogether? Who cares what someone you don't know from the internet says about your wife? He doesn't know your wife and his words have no effect on anything... unless you let them. And you're letting them.


Why didn't anyone say that to everyone else when I ripped into Jay C during our flame war last year?
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:09 am

I did not start the flame war because I did not continue to attack candies. I made a rude joke but I didn't start a flame war.

You started it so you could get attention because you are a 40+ year old man who can't get any at home and...well I've said that porn thing so many times it's getting old.
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:12 am

CTE.. why is it that whenever I read your posts, I automatically hear the voice of a ten-year-old speaking them? Seriously. Do you really want people to respect you? If so, don't twist every word that everyone says into a personal attack on you and then whine and scream about it so you can feed your attention-starved psyche. You're just making it worse, you know.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:13 am

I agree.
tweekslady
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:46 pm

Postby tweekslady » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:CTE.. why is it that whenever I read your posts, I automatically hear the voice of a ten-year-old speaking them? Seriously. Do you really want people to respect you? If so, don't twist every word that everyone says into a personal attack on you and then whine and scream about it so you can feed your attention-starved psyche. You're just making it worse, you know.



Im going to have to agree with you. He does sound like a little kid...How old does he say he is?

He sure likes attention thats for sure XD
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 am

Maybe its time to cut your losses Mewster before more people join up in this thread.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18813
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:16 am

I'm leaving this thread open for NSFU to enjoy... or lock... :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests