BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 am

Oh I am working for a college doing housing stuff, the pay isnt great but the benefits are good because it is a state job
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 am

It is always good to get a job that has nice benefits.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:58 pm

I'm, like, almost 2 years on here, so, guess it's safe-ish to post.

I remember the days when I was freaking addicted to this place and logged on multiple times per day. Somehow the charm was lost though. :(

I still pop on though! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:28 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I'm, like, almost 2 years on here, so, guess it's safe-ish to post.

I remember the days when I was freaking addicted to this place and logged on multiple times per day. Somehow the charm was lost though. :(

I still pop on though! :P

Same. I remember I used to be here a lot. But now I have other things to worry about, but I pop in every once in a while as well.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 am

I've been here since October 2004.. (yes I know my join date says November, this was when join dates got messed up for some people,, any vets remember that?) Obviously no where near as active as back then but lately I've gotten back into this site.. mostly just out of pure boredom.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm

Been here since 2004, but my spark for posting here died out sometime in '06, and I haven't really came by much.

I've been pretty stressed out, let's just put it like that. 'Real life' caught up to me and when there's stress buildup there, it even seems to have caught up to my 'escapes' from the stress.

I aced my GED and got my high school diploma (was homeschooled from 2003-early 2006), but now I'm stuck and feeling pressured on which course or class to take now (or job).

I could've taken Cosmetology, but after hearing all the specifics on the course (which would've been 10-12 months and would've wound up with a board certification test and would've given me a bunch of credits in "Industrial Engineering") and seeing how it was in there, I got cold feet.

The rest of the classes at that school were overly-technological or mechanical stuff that I had no interest in. Cosmetology was the only thing I THOUGHT I'd have interest in.

That's all about my personal stress that I'd care to get into, really. Just an idea.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:11 pm

I almost forgot my password for this place.
Member# 325291
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:08 am

I just recently came back after a few years and the board dynamic has truly changed. Its not bad, just different. One thing I liked from a few years ago was that I had developed a few close relationships with board members like M00n and the infamous Moonkay. I guess I have a little more time to spend before I can get to know the current board members.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
SP109

Postby SP109 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 am

do you still talk to moonkay? me and him used to be br0z but it kinda died out i guess.

anyone who joined in 2005 or later is new to me, hahah. also, every time i come on this board i wish it was the old board again without all the flashy ads or the stupid background, or hell i'd even like it if we had the oooooooold list board back. that was back in the day with like, goodlove and people like that.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:41 am

Dude..I think I remember Goodlove. I didn't talk to him much, but I remember him. And, I also liked the board better before all the adds. Adds on a message board are really kind of douchey They make me not want to buy what they are selling, because I think having ads on this board is over kill. Come on, don't we see enough Burger King commercials when we are watching tv? Anyway to whoever keeps the ads on the board, they aren't working on me..I already f*cking hate Burger King after working there almost four years, and even if they are promoting The Simpson's movie, I am not f*cking eating there.

Yeah, I remember Moonkay. I don't think I talked to him in a few years..I remember he had a live journal for awhile and I did comment on it when I first got a live journal. I don't think he keeps up entries anymore....Moonkay was cool though..I remember talking alot with him about Korn, and Kevin Smith movies and Rob Zombie..I remember he told me he went out and bought Rob Zombie's Past Present and Future album after I told him I really liked it. I also remember him calling me a LLama alot..LOL. I miss him..It would be great if he came back to vist.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:36 pm

Basically the same situation as Hatman and DCR, used to come on here every chance I could, but slowly drifted away, and these days I rarely find myself in front of teh computer.
Setting the standard since 1852
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:54 am

I feel I am getting too old. Am I too old?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 am

Nah, you are not old.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:13 am

i wanted to post this because i think it's really neat. here's a picture from the first show my band assh*le conference played. i play drums, by the way. and yes, i'm standing.

i guess it kinda fits in this thread :D
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:36 pm

Wow, i'm gone for a few months and look at all the lame sh*t I've missed *Link* and to think that some people on this board never change HA!. It's good to see some of you older users. Hope everyone is having a great Summer, I know I am :wink:.

Talk to you all when the new episodes start.

P.s Nice sh*t SP109, I've been playing out a lot lately too, good times. Cheers!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”