BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:29 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Basically the same situation as Hatman and DCR, used to come on here every chance I could, but slowly drifted away, and these days I rarely find myself in front of teh computer.

Busy doing things that involve snakes on planes? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:10 am

Something to do with barriers, I bet.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:40 am

I have no life so i am here :wink:

but even if i did have one i would still be here cause I love you guys
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 am

Yeah, I keep coming back to see everyone I knew back in 2004, even though I really am not loving the last couple seasons of South Park, and there are certain people here I am not fond of, but I'll still come back , because you guys rock.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:38 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:Wow, i'm gone for a few months and look at all the lame sh*t I've missed *Link* and to think that some people on this board never change HA!. It's good to see some of you older users. Hope everyone is having a great Summer, I know I am :wink:.

Talk to you all when the new episodes start.

P.s Nice sh*t SP109, I've been playing out a lot lately too, good times. Cheers!

let's go on tour bro. sh*t'll be fun :)
hah i'm sure we play totally different styles of music and live on opposite sides of the country but whatever.

i would visit here more often if the ratio of good people was a little higher. as of now it's like...1 rad person to every 40 awful person.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Glad to see you Killa. :D :D How has your summer been?
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:49 pm

SP109: Start packing up that van man, we're gonna be the house band for a Club out here in Long Beach and we're looking for bands.

M00ndragon69: Summer has been amazing, went to Las Vegas for my brothers wedding a few weeks ago (if you've never been to a Vegas for a wedding, don't sleep, it's always a blast). Been playing at different clubs here in So-Cal and DJing at a few house parties too. Life is good.

How the f*ck has everybody else been? Have I missed any epic meltdowns that I need to catch up on? HA!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 pm

C&C is here for good times, long walks on the beach and that perfect backrub
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:07 am

Sounds like you have been having a great time Killa.I want to go to Las Vegas, maybe in a year when I get vacation leave..I have been busy working this summer..I was a manager at Taco Del Mar, but that really, really sucked, so while I was working there, I spent a month job hunting and I got hired at Costco..That is awesome, the work environment is great and I get paid really well. But, mostly what I have been doing is work..Working and watching Horror movies after work, I get to go see Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween tomorrow and I am pretty excited.

No big blow ups on the board that I am aware of in a few weeks other than the one you posted a link to..The result of that blow up was Nommel's fan fiction was deleted and Nommel was banned from the board..Other than the regular religious debates the board has been quiet.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:21 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Sounds like you have been having a great time Killa.I want to go to Las Vegas, maybe in a year when I get vacation leave..I have been busy working this summer..I was a manager at Taco Del Mar, but that really, really sucked, so while I was working there, I spent a month job hunting and I got hired at Costco..That is awesome, the work environment is great and I get paid really well. But, mostly what I have been doing is work..Working and watching Horror movies after work, I get to go see Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween tomorrow and I am pretty excited.

No big blow ups on the board that I am aware of in a few weeks other than the one you posted a link to..The result of that blow up was Nommel's fan fiction was deleted and Nommel was banned from the board..Other than the regular religious debates the board has been quiet.

Well, there's been that little LA_KING fiasco over in the fanfic forum, but it seemed to have simmered down now...

Meh, I don't belong here...I've only been here for maybe 1-2 months...but I just had to get that out of me...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:19 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:No big blow ups on the board that I am aware of in a few weeks other than the one you posted a link to..The result of that blow up was Nommel's fan fiction was deleted and Nommel was banned from the board..Other than the regular religious debates the board has been quiet.

But he came back. Guess who...?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 am

Yeah, of course I know he came back, and of course I know what he calls himself now.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:57 am

Edduyasha - The whole thing with 'LA_KING' has been goin' on for a while. I'm definitely not the best guy to ask what exactly that was, though, so I suggest you ask someone who is active over at FanFic. You'd get a far better answer there.

And yeah, I guess the thread Killa linked to was the only major recent scrap, it's a shame I missed it. Still, lucky I have someone behind the scenes to let me get a last word in. :B

DYNAMIC EDIT: VVV GTFO
Last edited by Jay C on Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:22 pm

I am still alive but dont really have much to say lol
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 am

That's great to hear you got a job that you enjoy M00n, I know you've been looking for a while now and Costco's a solid place to be working at.

It's good to see C-&-C back on the boards, been a long time holmes and i'm glad to see you're still alive. :wink:

When the second half of season 11 starts, i'll try to make it a point to come around more often. I think this place needs a little more humor/fun and a little less uber South Park dissection. But then again, i'm not 12 years old and I just watch the show for sh*ts and giggles (even though it's the best show on TV).

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”