BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:48 am

Okay, case closed, you two hug.

I believe that someone who is a celebrity amongst certain people here has just joined. Reunion? Perhaps not for most, but for some.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:01 pm

That confuses me, but I'm probably not most people.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Shas'O Marsh wrote:Okay, case closed, you two hug.

I believe that someone who is a celebrity amongst certain people here has just joined. Reunion? Perhaps not for most, but for some.

Who is that Shas?

You are right..It would be kind of nice to see Killa and CTE work out their differences. I have talked with both of them off and on for three years. I think they are both awesome people and very intelligent. It is too bad they have the kind of differences they do.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:09 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:Okay, case closed, you two hug.

Who is that Shas?

You are right..It would be kind of nice to see Killa and CTE work out their differences. I have talked with both of them off and on for three years. I think they are both awesome people and very intelligent. It is too bad they have the kind of differences they do.

Killa needs to stop calling me by my old name and answer my questions--in particular, explain why he thinks it's so funny that I asked the BBS members to respect my wife's wishes by referring to my current name, despite that the vast majority dosen't find it funny. I explained why I did numerous times, but, after over a year, he refuses to explain why he does this. Instead, he insists on provoking me by using my old name with emphasis, calling me a "hater"--which I find truly bizzare and, needless to say, hypocritical--and make poor attempts to project his behavior onto me, as thought he's an innocent victim and I'm the crazy one.

I know both Killa and myself are disliked for all of this flaming, among other reasons. But I seriously doubt that Killa can say that he's bothered by the opinions of others--his previous posts clearly indicate that.

It's damed hard, but 'll do my best to try to restrain myself.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:45 am

I understand why you changed your name at your wife's request. I think that was the right choice. And, while you do talk alot of sh*t about Cartman, it seems you don't give his fans crap unless they act like little sh*ts who maybe need a boot up their ass. Some of those kids try to act like Cartman, and in so supporting all the prudes out there who believe that adult cartoons are bad influences on teenagers. Or at least that is what I have seen.You are not like the people on myspace who give the fans of Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween sh*t for having a different opinion than them. Those people are the real haters. Lying,cocksmoking haters, who I think I dislike even more than KTS.And while sometimes on some episodes, mostly up to season 4, I like Cartman, I thought alot of what you say about him is funny. And I still remember the time you used something I said on here for inspiration for one of your pictures. The one about who would win in a fight over a pizza? Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin or Cartman.

I may understand where Killa is coming from too. Last time I talked to him about this subject, it seemed that his feelings about this board are pretty similar to mine..It was a great board 3 years ago, but it went way down hill, and now it is hard to take what goes on here seriously and there is only a small group of people he really cares about. The rest he will f*ck with.I may be wrong but it seems like if someone takes what he says seriously that makes him want to f*ck with them more.As you can see from my behaviour, I kind of feel that way too..But I won't f*ck with anyone I was friends with on this board 3 years ago, and it seemed that back then I was friends with most of the board.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:37 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I may understand where Killa is coming from too. Last time I talked to him about this subject, it seemed that his feelings about this board are pretty similar to mine..It was a great board 3 years ago, but it went way down hill, and now it is hard to take what goes on here seriously and there is only a small group of people he really cares about. The rest he will f*ck with.I may be wrong but it seems like if someone takes what he says seriously that makes him want to f*ck with them more.As you can see from my behaviour, I kind of feel that way too..But I won't f*ck with anyone I was friends with on this board 3 years ago, and it seemed that back then I was friends with most of the board.

Most old-timers will agree--this BBS has much younger voices and it's changed a great deal, though we may think not necessarily for the better. IMHO, I don't, in part because this is a younger crowd unfamiliar with the concept of netiquette and unschooled in basic communication skills (S-P immediatelyl comes to mind).

I trust what you say about Killa is truth, though he, short of amusing himself by tormenting others, certainly dosen't display that he cares about anything or anyone in particular. He should concentrate more on talking with his friends and less being a sadist.
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:40 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:I may understand where Killa is coming from too. Last time I talked to him about this subject, it seemed that his feelings about this board are pretty similar to mine..It was a great board 3 years ago, but it went way down hill, and now it is hard to take what goes on here seriously and there is only a small group of people he really cares about. The rest he will f*ck with.I may be wrong but it seems like if someone takes what he says seriously that makes him want to f*ck with them more.As you can see from my behaviour, I kind of feel that way too..But I won't f*ck with anyone I was friends with on this board 3 years ago, and it seemed that back then I was friends with most of the board.

Most old-timers will agree--this BBS has much younger voices and it's changed a great deal, tho we may think not necessarily for the better.

I trust what you say about Killa is truth, though he, short of amusing himself by tormenting others, certainly dosen't display that he cares about anything or anyone in particular. He should concentrate more on talking with his friends and less being a sadist.

...So...am I one of the people f*cking this place up...? I sure hope not, but...I dunno...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:52 am

Edduyasha wrote:...So...am I one of the people f*cking this place up...? I sure hope not, but...I dunno...

No, you're one I can talk to without having to take my heart meds afterward :D
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 pm

I think this pisses him off:
"LOLZERS CARTMENISTHABEST IV U KNOW AGREEN TYOU ARE TEH GAI112"
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Shas'O Marsh wrote:I think this pisses him off:

That makes my blood boil.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:57 pm

Shas'O Marsh wrote:I think this pisses him off:

I copied and pasted thins into babelfish, but they didn't have a "Dumbass to English" option :lol:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:40 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:...So...am I one of the people f*cking this place up...? I sure hope not, but...I dunno...

No, you're one I can talk to without having to take my heart meds afterward :D

:oops:

Meh...I try my best not to be an ass...I really do...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:16 am

Yeah, people who express everything in noobish are f*cking annoying.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Just gonna say this: Wasn't referring to Killa, and after the heck I went through back in late '05 ("THIS WILL BE BROUGHT UP NEARLY 2 YEARS FROM NOW!"), I pretty much know what to expect with him. I wouldn't really defend THAT.

Types of people that piss me off are overly-pretentious, holier-than-thou asshat types, nooby asshats who abuse grammar and spelling and ALLCAPS BECAUSE THE LOUDER THEY SOUND THE MORE THAT PEOPLE WILL "HEAR" THEM I GUESS, and...a lot of asshats. Conveniently found here, there, and everywhere.

Asshats: Part of your friendly neighborhood "INTERNET HATE MACHINE" :P

I keep wondering why I'm here, but then, one could say it's like an old addiction being dredged back up ;^_^
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Ah, what a lovely thread.
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”