BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Re: BBS Reunion Thread

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:08 pm

love*metal wrote:Wheres EPAF thesedays? He was cool guy.

Yeah, he was awesome. I think he's still on dA. I miss talking to the dude.. him and his epic dreams. :P
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

And now the re re re re re release of BRAVE SIR RIBBIT.

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:31 pm

I became an active part of these boards a few months ago once again. Then halloween came, partied hard drank to much took 3 xanax and drove my parents mini van into a curb nearby my house and into my mailbox. I only fu[i][/i]cked up the one wheel, I was blacked out at a party I don't know how I got in the car etc. Xanax and alcohol don't mix, that's a lesson to be learned. So what happened after this? Maaaaaaaaaaaaad shi+ happened. I got kicked out of my house after paying the grand and change for the damages. Stayed with a friend for a month. Completed my first semester of college did decent. B's and A's smoked maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cheeba and drank a lot the past months, now I'm back home, got a new car and I am in my second semester of college I'm in a criminal justice curriculum.
Discuss my greatness and how much you missed me.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Re:

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:50 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
Jay C wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:I lost my interest in posting here.

D:

Do not fret. I came back, did I not?

It's a pity, I miss you! :cry: I came back in my 3rd username after my bad Star Wars experience.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm back from my supposed vacation.

Our first Mardi Gras parade sucked because of the drunken crowd. But I'll explain all of that in another thread.

Also, I've grown accustomed to lolcats.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:36 am

Moved out with my dad after a fight with my mom.
Moved out with my boyfriend into our first apartment, not going to mention the dismay of my dad.
Turned a bunch of different ages, this year I turn 23.
Got hired, quit jobs back and fourth. And I might have to again.
Started my own Green Day site with my bf.
Struggling to pay rent.
:timmy: Bunch of other personal stuff I will not tell.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:29 am

I'm back from some time ago (two weeks?). Real life, as most of you guys know, is killing me slowly. I might pop on from time to time, but don't expect too much these days...

><
._.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:20 am

Awe! The BBS misses you Lolrus. *hugs 4U!*

Hi to everyone else too! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:31 am

Mommy?
So little time, so little to do.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:45 am

God damn. I've been searching for a Y Helo Thar meme for like 30 minutes now, and it only took 2 seconds to find one on Photobucket. :roll:

Well welcome back in any case.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Hiya!! Remember me?!

Wow, I haven't visited this site in months. I kinda missed it. But, obviously I returned because of the new South Park episodes starting Wednesday!! I've been getting pretty excited about that lately, and now I just really wanna know what the season 12 premiere is gonna be about. I can't wait! :D
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Well hey there DevilAnge, I'm sure you remember me! Great to see ya back, even if it's only for the present run of the show. :P

Oh, btw, if you value your sig, don't change it, other wise your images will stop working...the new version of the forum is weirded up like that. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:26 am

^Thanks! Of course I remember you. ^_^

Ohh yeah, I remember that. Damn, I was hoping they would've fixed that by now but I guess not. Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with the sig I have then. I've had it long enough anyway, so I might as well keep it.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey people,
Its been so long since I last posted 2007. I was reading some of my old posts and I was just laughing at some stuff I wrote. I don't know why I'm posting, I doubt anyone still comes on here from that time other than mods I guess. I just remember this forum was full of annoying teens and I haven't looked around much on the forums but I'm going to guess its still the same but probably on a greater volume now with the updated forum. Thanks for unbanning my account whoever, I remember I dropped in a couple times in the chat to send a message out. I'll stop by during the season's run and then go MIA again.
Member# 325291
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am

There are plenty of old timers that stop by, treefiddy. Many of them employ a very similar MIA policy when there are no new episodes.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 am

treefiddy_350 wrote:Hey people,
Its been so long since I last posted 2007. I was reading some of my old posts and I was just laughing at some stuff I wrote. I don't know why I'm posting, I doubt anyone still comes on here from that time other than mods I guess. I just remember this forum was full of annoying teens and I haven't looked around much on the forums but I'm going to guess its still the same but probably on a greater volume now with the updated forum. Thanks for unbanning my account whoever, I remember I dropped in a couple times in the chat to send a message out. I'll stop by during the season's run and then go MIA again.

I remember reading some of your posts way back when. Welcome back, for the time being.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”