BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: BBS Reunion Thread

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I see Cartman's Top Enemy's thread brought a lot of people back who haven't posted in a while ...

You're welcome.

I'd ask what was meant by "some people on this board never change", but I would only get stupid dancing monkey graphics in lieu of a straight answer.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:10 am

[quote="Killahertz9":05459]
It's good to see C-&-C back on the boards, been a long time holmes and i'm glad to see you're still alive. :wink:

[/quote:05459]

Its good to be back and I am gearing up for the start of the new episodes
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:34 am

Oh, I've been here.
I've been here a lot. New name, same person.
Hint: "Viva la Stan!"

Nice to see you, C&C.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:26 am

*snicker snicker* Hey guess what folks? I'm still alive! Woo! Haha yeah....-_- Well that was exciting.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 pm

It's cool to see all these old members again. :)

Lul, this place is so boring, but I'm still trying to post a few times a week.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:58 pm

crazyQH wrote:*snicker snicker* Hey guess what folks? I'm still alive! Woo! Haha yeah....-_- Well that was exciting.

OH MY GOD.

*hugsssss*

Remember me? XD
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:58 pm

OMGH!! CrazyQH didn't fall off the face of the earth! I remember you were pretty cool to me when I first came here. How are ya, dude?
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 am

Shas'O Marsh wrote:Oh, I've been here.

Nice to see you, C&C.

You changed your name? Uh-oh.

Expect someone to ride you about it. To him, it's the funniest thing in the world. Nobody seems to know why, but, if you ask him why, he'll accuse you of having a meltdown and call you a "hater," like some weird dirty word.

Wait--I may hear a simian lacing on his tap shoes...
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:Oh, I've been here.

Nice to see you, C&C.

You changed your name? Uh-oh.

Expect someone to ride you about it. To him, it's the funniest thing in the world. Nobody seems to know why, but, if you ask him why, he'll accuse you of having a meltdown and call you a "hater," like some weird dirty word.

Wait--I may hear a simian lacing on his tap shoes...

One look at my previous post count and he'll shy away from engaging me, because I can engage much more than he.:P
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm

Man i am still working my way to a high post count
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 pm

Well, keep in mind if it weren't for the "monkey", we wouldn't have had that war, and by extension, this thread.

Do we really need any new LEGENDARY FLAMEWARS to start, anyway? :roll:

Frankly, it's stupid and arrogant to try and get any more started. As far as I see it, it's like a bunch of cro-magnons beating their chests over something idiotic. Oh wait, this is the internet. Bravo guys, you really show your true colors when you let yourself get driven insane by the 'little people'.

It's even more idiotic when a war is baited on and tried to be carried on. But that's just me. I've had the experience of being stuck in a war between two people, and I removed myself from the situation as it was utterly pathetic, annoying, and putting more irritation and stress on me.

You put the bait out, you're only setting things up for more internet idiocy.

In other news, I thought my 19th would be a break, but I feel worse now. Go me @_@ (no thanks to people pressuring me more about my class/course/job situation, which I still have no clue on)
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:22 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:It's even more idiotic when a war is baited on and tried to be carried on.

Do you mean this kind of baiting (from the 2d page of this post)?

Wow, i'm gone for a few months and look at all the lame sh*t I've missed *Link* and to think that some people on this board never change HA!.

Yet I will be singled out for "starting" and the other person who actually does gets away with it--again. Don't reprimand me and don't just lump us together--someone single that person out, for once.

Shas'O Marsh: I look forward to seeing it.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:28 am

I'm pointing out the idiocy of the whole situation, thanks. But in any case, BBS people came back. Case closed. Reunion Thread.

*sometimes my snark wording is crap, but some would say my wording altogether is sh*tty*

If only those old comic ads were true and the silly buggers and drama wars could be stopped with Hostess Fruit Pies and Twinkies. I mean, they can stop ANY evil! So where's Hostess when you need 'em? WHERE IS YOUR MR.TWINKIE NOW?

But failing that, I'm sure there'd be some other pastry to stop BBS drama llamas.

...Who here likes cake?
Last edited by Cerisa_Roz on Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 am

I'm surprised this thread took off, actually.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:40 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I'm pointing out the idiocy of the whole situation, thanks. But in any case, BBS people came back. Case closed. Reunion Thread.

You should've pointed out AFTER Kh9's post. That's where it started. By putting it after mine, I get singled out and implicated for repsonding and he gets away with baiting. NOW it's closed.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”