Ugh, Summer and School...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Ugh, Summer and School...

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:50 pm

Soo...summer vacation is nearly coming to an end. Most students would dread this time of year, but I beg to differ...somewhat. Both summertime and school are pissing me off...

I'm getting sick of summer break, I'm always stuck at home being bored, and it's so f**king hot here where I live. Most of my friends are off on vacation, and I still have to finish my AP English summer homework... There's nothing to do around my house but chores, and I'm bored out of my mind. If I go out, I'd die of heatstroke in about 10 minutes (yes, it is that hot and humid outside, and I am very sensitive to heat and humidity: I get bad headaches from the sun and stuff, my eyes hurt badly from it...the list of ailments go on and on. No wonder everyone thinks I'm a vampire).

Anyways, school starts in a few weeks, and I'm not looking forward to it. I still have tons of AP summer homework to finish up (journal on "The Count of Monte Cristo", summaries on two "Hamlet" movies, and an essay), and I've just barely started on doing them. I saw the movies, but I didn't bother to write anything, and I'm working on my journal as of this very post (Chapter 8 out of 117 chapters).

I heard the dean was promoted to vice-principal, and he hates my family's guts (I think it's because we're Asian, but that's another story). I know I have the meanest teacher in the school for AP Government/Economics and I'm not looking forward to that.

They changed the school scheduling, and now, exams are after Winter Break. If I ever find out who made up that moronic proposal, I'm going to bite their head off, Ozzy Osbourne style. Imagine: instead of opening Christmas presents, everyone'll be studying for exams.

I don't feel like doing the SAT and ACT again, but they all say that the ones taken in 11th grade are the ones that count (although I already took it last year and got some nice scores on them), and I still have to catch up my PE credit.

Argh. I hate this time of year.

:evil:

P.S. I know it's a wall of text there, I just had to get that rant out of my system.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Steve Austin

Postby Steve Austin » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:49 am

I f*cking hate this time of year. Mainly I cant sleep till 12 anymore but theres weekends and I go to school from 8:30 till 2:30 and hardly do homework at home (Teachers let you finish in class)
So it may go by very quickly
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:04 am

Dude, I totally feel you. I've been out of school since May 3. I've tried getting a job and everything, and someone even said they were going to hire me, but of course, I got screw'd over. Bah. -.- I can't wait until August 20.. I'll actually have something to DO. I remember a few months ago, I was relieved that I didn't have such a busy schedule anymore (I'm a musical theatre major, so of course my school-year life is dominated by REHEARSALS.. O.O), but now I'm kinda craving that again. Weird how that works, yeah..
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 am

Hmm... What grade will you be in next year Eduyasha?

As for me, I cannot wait to get back to school. I miss my friends.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:44 am

Steve Austin wrote:I f*cking hate this time of year. Mainly I cant sleep till 12 anymore but theres weekends and I go to school from 8:30 till 2:30 and hardly do homework at home (Teachers let you finish in class)
So it may go by very quickly

Yeah... My sleep patterns are weird though. I'm somewhat nocturnal compared to everyone else I know, so I wish there was night school for people like me...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Dude, I totally feel you. I've been out of school since May 3. I've tried getting a job and everything, and someone even said they were going to hire me, but of course, I got screw'd over. Bah. -.- I can't wait until August 20.. I'll actually have something to DO. I remember a few months ago, I was relieved that I didn't have such a busy schedule anymore (I'm a musical theatre major, so of course my school-year life is dominated by REHEARSALS.. O.O), but now I'm kinda craving that again. Weird how that works, yeah..

Yeah, it's strange, really... I want to work on something...just to make sure my brain doesn't rot any more than it has already...

By the way, musical theatre is cool, but I don't have the guts to act on stage. I'm fine dubbing animations and stuff, but seeing me live is...well...very strange.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:48 am

Thunderhorse wrote:Hmm... What grade will you be in next year Eduyasha?

As for me, I cannot wait to get back to school. I miss my friends.

I'll be a junior next year. The only things I'm looking forward to really are my friends, Homecoming, Powderpuff football, and Prom...along with the usuals: Computer Graphics and Art class...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:08 pm

I just got out of school for good, now that is stressful
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”