Anyone have an old username they used long ago?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Grizim

Re: Anyone have an old username they used long ago?

Postby Grizim » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:04 am

gothdork7. i was a trooper.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Re:

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Kaixx wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:I don't get why people get new accounts.
The only reason I can think of is to change their username.
Why do you do it?

Because we want to?

Simple enough reason.

I had to change mine because someone thought it fun to come up with a page devoted to Fatass and, specifically, giving people points for allegedly bashing me. This pissed off my wife, whose user name I used, becuase she didn't want to be associated with my activites here, so I changed it (though I'm still puzzeled as to why one person thought my reason was the funniest thing to him).
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:01 am

SouthPark_Girl wrote:My old one was Kenny's_Girl before they changed the site and it f*cked up my account and i had to get a new one.

I'm not really creative with my usernames as you can tell :roll:

New: SouthPark_Girl
Old: Kenny's_Girl
:mrgreen:

I thought that was you...

Anyway, yes, I've had a different username... marvel_freak_89!

:lol:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 am

Destroy_All way back in like 2003.
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:14 am

KFGG since July 15th 2003. Around that time I was working with my station KFGG so when I registered with this site I figured "ok kfgg"

I don't feel the need to change it.

The original activation E-Mail.....

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: norbie13@yahoo.com
Subject: Registration

Thanks for registering with SouthParkStudios.com. For future reference
your
username and password are included below.

Username: kfgg
Password: (edit)

Right now you must activate your account by clicking on the link below:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/registe ... 301877b49d

For additional tips on what you can do now that you have an account
with what
you can do now that you have an account with SouthParkStudios.com.

1. Log in
2. Click on the Profile button on the top right.

Thanks,
-SouthParkStudios.com
Stan and Kyle :)
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re:

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:53 pm

Why do you do it?

Some people are just f*cked weird. I personally think the concept is stupid, I mean you picked a name, stick with it and don’t confuse people. I can understand a few exceptions though, like if somebody’s account became messed up (an example being if someone’s profile/email address was hacked) or if their email stopped working and they couldn’t remember their password, or something. Then there are those people who like to cause trouble and get banned from the site and make new accounts using different IP addresses.

Mr. Hat_DX27 had it’s second birthday on September this year. The suffix to the screen name is derivative to my older screen name.

My most prominent non-SP-related screen name is GammaDX27 (or simply Gamma), which has been around since late-2003, where before then I would just use random screen names that I can’t remember so well now. My SPS screen name is what it is because I originally registered under GammaDX27 in July of 2005, however, because I never really did anything, I’m guessing it got pruned, because when I came back in September of the same year, I couldn’t get on it. I then registered under Mr. Hat_DX27, and seeing how my email address worked, it was obvious my older account was removed for inactivity from the start, or something like that. The current name came from the fact that back then I was a pretty big Garrison/Hat fan, which is still true, even though that’s died down. I chose to keep it for as long as I did because, well, it’s just who I am on this place, I don’t need to change it, and I have somewhat of a history on this place, and I don’t think it’s worth leaving behind for a new name.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: Re:

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 pm

GammaDX27 wrote:
Why do you do it?

Some people are just f*cked weird. I personally think the concept is stupid, I mean you picked a name, stick with it and don’t confuse people. I can understand a few exceptions though, like if somebody’s account became messed up (an example being if someone’s profile/email address was hacked) or if their email stopped working and they couldn’t remember their password, or something. Then there are those people who like to cause trouble and get banned from the site and make new accounts using different IP addresses.

Mr. Hat_DX27 had it’s second birthday on September this year. The suffix to the screen name is derivative to my older screen name.

My most prominent non-SP-related screen name is GammaDX27 (or simply Gamma), which has been around since late-2003, where before then I would just use random screen names that I can’t remember so well now. My SPS screen name is what it is because I originally registered under GammaDX27 in July of 2005, however, because I never really did anything, I’m guessing it got pruned, because when I came back in September of the same year, I couldn’t get on it. I then registered under Mr. Hat_DX27, and seeing how my email address worked, it was obvious my older account was removed for inactivity from the start, or something like that. The current name came from the fact that back then I was a pretty big Garrison/Hat fan, which is still true, even though that’s died down. I chose to keep it for as long as I did because, well, it’s just who I am on this place, I don’t need to change it, and I have somewhat of a history on this place, and I don’t think it’s worth leaving behind for a new name.

Considering the recent events, there's some sweet irony to find here. However, I'm too disinterested at the moment. :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 pm

I changed my name from SuperMAIDS to the current name because (A) my old name was from a time when i used random names on every different site and I wanted to unify all my names with the modern brand, unfortunatly Maids is still alive and well as my DA name so that hasn't worked as well as i'd hoped and (B) i was a far different, trollier person when i used the name MAIDS because i was trying to make as big an impact as i could in the short time my then dialup, then lack of computer and then net hating parents would let me and had trolls like KTS, S_J, PLK12345 and CTE to trolldom, so i changed the name to match the change in personality when i got broadband. Oh, and (C) I changed my name when i was banned for absulutly no reason, but that was out of nescecity and not perminant.

mewster wrote:Considering the recent events, there's some sweet irony to find here. However, I'm too disinterested at the moment.

I don't see the irony here, i just see one of the site's oldest trolls trying to start more drama with one of the most placid people on the net (who most likely will resist your attempts to mutate him into the new Killahertz) and revealing your not so hidden inner flamer. And if you were that disinterested, why post this at all/stalk Hat?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Keejit

Postby Keejit » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:32 pm

I used to be kittenindublin. I corrected simple info a SP staff person posted, got my arse bitten (via email!), hated how I was apparently a pariah for making a simple post about correct information and asked Nall to delete the username so that it killed the bad rep I didn't deserve.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 am

SuperMAIDS wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Considering the recent events, there's some sweet irony to find here. However, I'm too disinterested at the moment.

I don't see the irony here, i just see one of the site's oldest trolls

Oh, please! I'm a troll by expressing an opinion. Excuse me for exercising my rights.

SuperMAIDS wrote:trying to start more drama...

To add to the drama GammaDX27 began?

SuperMAIDS wrote:...with one of the most placid people on the net ...

So, why did this "placid" individual call me by my old name, knowing what it would do? Did I say anything to him personally to provoke it? Of course not. So, do you have a good reason why this "placid" person choose to do what he did?

SuperMAIDS wrote:...(who most likely will resist your attempts to mutate him into the new Killahertz)

So, GammaDX27 placidly behaving like Killahertz is a good start on his resistance...how?

For the record, I didn't create Killahertz--Killahertz created Killahertz and everyone knows it. We don't want another one of him--his absence is one less sociopath on this BBS that is not missed.

SuperMAIDS wrote:and revealing your not so hidden inner flamer.

And he didn't placidly reveal his?

SuperMAIDS wrote:And if you were that disinterested, why post this at all...

To make plain that the placid GammaDX27 changed his name but nobody picks on him about it.

SuperMAIDS wrote:...stalk Hat?

Exactly who am I stalking?
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 am

superiorsavior wrote: I changed my name when i was banned for absulutly no reason, but that was out of nescecity and not perminant.

Maybe it had something to do with your know-it-all attitude. Perhaps bringing up someone's religion when the conversation had absolutely nothing to do with it in the first place!

By the way, thanks for stalking all those dead accounts of mine from various sites and bringing them up in conversation. You know, the ones with the sh*tty fanfiction and crappy art? Yeah, those.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:16 am

Mewster wrote:
SuperMAIDS wrote:trying to start more drama...

Your silly little attack posts only imply you wish to continue said drama. :P

Least I don't get pissy when people use my original screen name. ;)
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 am

I used go by as Sailor Comet. In the beginning of my internet adventure, I had a Sailor Moon fad during that time and I thought it was cute to make my own Sailor Scout name. People in school use to like to call me Hayley Comet. So, I thought it would be funny to go by Sailor Comet. I went by Sailor Comet for a very long time and the Sailor Moon fad was long gone away. But I still went by Sailor Comet, because I felt if I went someone else in the internet world. I would wan people from this main chat of mine at the time, to know it was me.

I wanted to drop the Sailor Comet name for sometime. I finally did it, when I came on a newer chat and is now called my main chat. When I came on that newer chat, I just said, heck with it. I like to go by my own name and so now I go by Hayley B..

I still remain as Sailor Comet in past projects I use to do (like a website I sometimes like to work on). I don't care if people still call me Sailor Comet. But I like to be called Hayley or Hayley B anymore.

Sorry, I have such a big story about my past username.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:13 am

Damn guys, calm down! You're making me feel like a troll, every thread I make causes arguments, and non are intentional! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 pm

GammaDX27 wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:trying to start more drama...
Your silly little attack posts only imply you wish to continue said drama. :P

So, you freely admit to starting trouble.

Are you reading this, superiorsavior? Here is an open admission of guilt by a person you call "one of the most placid people on the net ", but --once again--I am the one that's being attacked because of what he started. I'm getting sick and tired of being blamed for how other people behave here.

GammaDX27 wrote:Least I don't get pissy when people use my original screen name. ;)

Yet, when you deliberately used it just for the sole puropse of pissing me off--which is the very DEFINITION of provoking a flame war--that is where YOU step out of line. You know you stepped out of line and you're thrilled that others are falsely targeting your intended as the originator of the flame war--just like Killahertz9.

superiorsavior: where am I wrong? How does his action make me such a major troll?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”