Retard moment of the day! Post yours!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex
Posts: 6148
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:20 pm

I must've been channeling Yogi Berra today when I said this:

"I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't listening."
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:16 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I must've been channeling Yogi Berra today when I said this:

"I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't listening."


:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Retard moment of the day: I was pulling weeds outside with my brother, and I forgot that there was a breeze (for once). I shake the dirt out, and I get a faceful of sand and weed roots.

Insult of the day: He was a lovable kid. They gave him a sandbox to play in. It should have been filled with quicksand.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I must've been channeling Yogi Berra today when I said this:

"I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't listening."


My retard moment of the day is probably asking the following.

triplemultiplex: Your location says Milwalkie. Do you know someone by the name of Kelly with a yahoo acount named "Kellyangel(#some numbers#)". And she's always playing socom online?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Lord Dunderhead
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:44 am

Postby Lord Dunderhead » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:58 am

Retard moment of the Day: Friend of mine was showing me the game called Fable so I make a name a all on the start screen and then I'm like *ok now how do I start this?* and my friend says *Push the Big button that says START*...
Jack your stepping on a land mine...
So?
Just checking.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:27 pm

I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."
marvel_freak_42
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 pm

I poured the milk into the cereal box, not the bowl.

:oops:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:34 pm

[quote="Lord Dunderhead":01680]Retard moment of the Day: Friend of mine was showing me the game called Fable so I make a name a all on the start screen and then I'm like *ok now how do I start this?* and my friend says *Push the Big button that says START*...[/quote:01680]

Hahaha!! Okay, but anyways, that game is great. I love running around and killing everything...

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:36 pm

BRMBug wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."


I don't really have that problem, though. I light my room with candles, so that's it. My mom told me, one of these days, I'll "burn the whole f*cking house down"...

:roll:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:37 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."


I don't really have that problem, though. I light my room with candles, so that's it. My mom told me, one of these days, I'll "burn the whole f*cking house down"...

:roll:


Candles are great for "making sweet love." j/k
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:42 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:I poured the milk into the cereal box, not the bowl.

:oops:


I'm sure you had fun cleaning that up...

It happens, though.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6148
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:My retard moment of the day is probably asking the following.

triplemultiplex: Your location says Milwalkie. Do you know someone by the name of Kelly with a yahoo acount named "Kellyangel(#some numbers#)". And she's always playing socom online?


Wait, I'm confused. Did you ask this before or are you asking now?

Either way, that is a good retard moment.

Incidentally, I can say I certainly do not. There's 590,000 people in Milwaukee proper; 1.5 million in the metro area. And I don't know most of 'em.

I love it when people say things like that. It's like me asking, "Hey, you're from Los Angeles, do you know Sylvester Stallone?"
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."


I don't really have that problem, though. I light my room with candles, so that's it. My mom told me, one of these days, I'll "burn the whole f*cking house down"...

:roll:


Candles are great for "making sweet love." j/k


*kicks him in the nuts*

Haha, have fun with that.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."


I don't really have that problem, though. I light my room with candles, so that's it. My mom told me, one of these days, I'll "burn the whole f*cking house down"...

:roll:


Candles are great for "making sweet love." j/k


*kicks him in the nuts*

Haha, have fun with that.


:cartmanlaugh:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:02 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've been changing a burned out porch light at night, and have reached around the door and flipped the light switch on so "I could see what I was doing."


I don't really have that problem, though. I light my room with candles, so that's it. My mom told me, one of these days, I'll "burn the whole f*cking house down"...

:roll:


Candles are great for "making sweet love." j/k


*kicks him in the nuts*

Haha, have fun with that.


:cartmanlaugh:


Ah, yes...that was Fatass speaking through me again...

:cartmanevil:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests