A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Retard moment of the day: I stepped on a scorpion and got stung. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:11 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Retard moment of the day: I stepped on a scorpion and got stung. :lol:

Oww...I feel really sorry for you, those things hurt so bad...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Here's one: I was doing the laundry and I accidently put a red washcloth in with the white towels, so when I went to put the them in the dryer, I got all these pink towels instead.

:x

yip.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Here's one: I was doing the laundry and I accidently put a red washcloth in with the white towels, so when I went to put the them in the dryer, I got all these pink towels instead.

:x

yip.

That's happened to me before... Just make sure you never have trading cards or conte crayon (charcoal-like stick for drawing) in your pockets when your clothes go into the wash. My brother once had thosse gay-a*s "Yu-Gi-Oh" cards in his pants, they went into the wash, and it took me about an hour to pick out all the nasty little bits of wet paper. Conte crayon left in your pockets are also really messy and near impossible to wash out.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Retard moment of the day: I ate near half a huge bag of Hawaiian onion chips, and now I reek really bad of onions...

:o

Insult of the day: In school, he got underwater grades: below "C" level...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:43 am

Today i think some people actually beleived i was a mentally retarded person. I was in need of entertainment, so when we went to the post office, i kept shouting, "Wow! This is my first time being to a real live post office!!!" and when i went inside i was touching all the pamphlets and wandering around and acting like a retard, and this one woman kept giving me the look that one gives a mentally retarded person - that of pity and of anger that you're retarding up the post office. Plus i had this huge yellow t-shirt on of some anonymous brand, bright yellow, like the ones that these people that own retards for one reason or another dress them in like a goddamned flag shouting "SPECIAL!!!"
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:55 am

^ What's so retarded about wearing bright yellow clothing and touching anything you can see in a shop whilst singing patriotic songs as loudly as you can? I do it all the time :)

My own retard moment today; getting out of bed.
Before I woke up.
Face first.
Thankfully not my bunkbed.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Retard moment of the day: I was trying to eat peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches for breakfast this morning, and I accidentally put spicy chili garlic sauce on the sandwich rather than strawberry jelly. I only realized it when I bit into the sandwich (which tasted nasty, by the way), because both have similar color and consistency... It was so stupid of me...the jelly is right next to the chili garlic sauce all the time, but I guess I grabbed the wrong jar...

Insult of the day: He bought a book: "How to Conquer Laziness"...and made his wife read it to him.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Keejit

Postby Keejit » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 pm

[size=75:02e88]My SPS BBS retard 'moment' was correcting Eric 'Butters' Stough in a production blog he wrote some time ago.

I did so in a clearly light-hearted & silly way. It seems he took it personally or something. South Park PA Rob sent a PM to me through MySpace telling me that Butters was his friend, that he is under a lot of pressure & that I shouldn't mess with him (WTF?!?!). It was totally bizarre & inappropriate.

My next retard 'moments' were firstly, getting upset at this and secondly, not forwarding PA Rob's message to nall or someone at the BBS or SP office. I wrote PA Rob a very sarcastic reply instead.

My retard 'moment' recently was sending a complimentary message through MySpace as a comment to a publicly viewable blog of a person who's possibly acquainted with one of the creators. I then got a few 'flame' posts from that person on another forum. I have put my hands up to being a sad obsessed loser & told them they win.

Hopefully that will be that last contact I have with and/or from anyone who has anything to do with South Park. I'm a fan and a sad obsessed loser fan at that.

I began thinking I should apologise. But what would I apologise for exactly? Making a mistake for correcting a mistake? Replying sarcastically to an inappropriate message? Sending a complimentary message for an original piece of writing?

I'm really not interested in the shallow feelings and eggshell-like ego-centric sensitivity of people who should be very happy for their great life, friends, family, job and salary etc, who instead get very angry or almost weepy cos of a simple correction to an obvious mistake or try to undermine a total stranger through the internet who is thousands of miles away.

My retard moment of the day is, obviously, posting this.[/size:02e88]
Last edited by Keejit on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:56 pm

Keejit wrote:My SPS BBS retard 'moment' was correcting Eric 'Butters' Stough in a production blog he wrote some time ago.

I did so in a clearly light-hearted & silly way. It seems he took it personally or something. South Park PA Rob sent a PM to me through MySpace telling me that Butters was his friend, that he is under a lot of pressure & that I shouldn't mess with him (WTF?!?!). It was totally bizarre & inappropriate.

My next retard 'moments' were firstly, getting upset at this and secondly, not forwarding PA Rob's message to nall or someone at the BBS or SP office. I wrote PA Rob a very sarcastic reply instead.

My retard 'moment' recently was sending a complimentary message through MySpace as a comment to a publicly viewable blog of a person who's possibly acquainted with one of the creators. I then got a few 'flame' posts from that person on another forum. I have put my hands up to being a sad obsessed loser & told them they win.

Hopefully that will be that last contact I have with and/or from anyone who has anything to do with South Park. I'm a fan and a sad obsessed loser fan at that.

I began thinking I should apologise. But what would I apologise for exactly? Making a mistake for correcting a mistake? Replying sarcastically to an inappropriate message? Sending a complimentary message for an original piece of writing?

I'm really not interested in the shallow feelings and eggshell-like ego-centric sensitivity of people who should be very happy for their great life, friends, family, job and salary etc, who instead get very angry or almost weepy cos of a simple correction to an obvious mistake or try to undermine a total stranger through the internet who is thousands of miles away.

My retard moment of the day is, obviously, posting this. But hey, that’s the sad obsessed loser fan life of this girl who just can't help it.

Meh, sometimes, people online are very strange. Don't worry about it, that's not really a retard moment...much unlike using chili garlic sauce in place of jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 pm

RETARD MOMENT: Going to a store you live close to and forgetting what you came for when you get there.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Don't worry Keejit. It happens to the best of us. That's the one downside to all of this wonderful electronic commerce. You can talk to many many people at once, but it's very difficult to convey tone in text.

For my retard moment... of the month really, see the South Park Mystery thread.

EDIT: Double retard moment of the day... I forgot to put the trash out this morning, and there's rotten chicken and veg in there.
Last edited by BRMBug on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 pm

Today I've have the most reterded moments ever since morning when I got dressed up for school, I always make sure I got all my homework in my backpack. when I arrive at school, I stepped on chewed up chocolate sneaker candy bar on the side walk and everyone laughed at me :oops:. Than when my math teacher asked me to do some algebraic expression on the board, I walked up to me desk and fainted.

God that was completely retarded.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:RETARD MOMENT: Going to a store you live close to and forgetting what you came for when you get there.

Heheh, that happens when I go to my room to fetch something; it'll take up to a minute or two to figure out what I went to go get sometimes...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:59 pm

Another one; I made a cake the other night, and I iced it with "canned" icing. It wasn't until I was done icing it, and licked the spatula that I realized that the icing was old, and sour. :roll: And I used the last of my oil and eggs on that thing!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”