Retard moment of the day! Post yours!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 pm

BRMBug wrote:Another one; I made a cake the other night, and I iced it with "canned" icing. It wasn't until I was done icing it, and licked the spatula that I realized that the icing was old, and sour. :roll: And I used the last of my oil and eggs on that thing!

Eww...nasty...

Oh, well... Have you ever smelled rotten Egg Rolls? They smell like dead rat...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kenny_the_best

Postby Kenny_the_best » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 am

i went down to the shop and while i was standing in the line a VERY-VERY smelly old thing...all right then 'woman' was in front of me and the line was so long :cry:
and the worst thing that she is living in same town and that was a second time :S i already afraid to go to shop lol
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:49 pm

Oh my god! This one amazed even myself!

Last weekend my band and I were preparing for our first gig in about three months, ever since our bass player quit the group :evil: Anyway, we were just about to do the gig, and I heard someone from one of the other bands that a talent scout might be in the audience, so, for some strange, unknown reason, I felt extremely confident about my playing. It was in this moment that I decided I would try to do a guitar spin somewhere in the set. I tried to be patient and wait to do it in one of the last songs, but I just couldn't wait any longer. So me, being the little showoff I am, did the guitar spin three songs into the set, only to have the strap come off on both sides and the neck of the guitar snap in half when it hit the stage floor (I had forgotten that that guitar didn't have straplocks on it.) So, as I stood there in shock, our singer apoligized to the crowd on my behalf, and we left the show three songs into the set. (Thank God we were only the opening act and there was no talent scout.)

TRUE STORY
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:47 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Oh my god! This one amazed even myself!

Last weekend my band and I were preparing for our first gig in about three months, ever since our bass player quit the group :evil: Anyway, we were just about to do the gig, and I heard someone from one of the other bands that a talent scout might be in the audience, so, for some strange, unknown reason, I felt extremely confident about my playing. It was in this moment that I decided I would try to do a guitar spin somewhere in the set. I tried to be patient and wait to do it in one of the last songs, but I just couldn't wait any longer. So me, being the little showoff I am, did the guitar spin three songs into the set, only to have the strap come off on both sides and the neck of the guitar snap in half when it hit the stage floor (I had forgotten that that guitar didn't have straplocks on it.) So, as I stood there in shock, our singer apoligized to the crowd on my behalf, and we left the show three songs into the set. (Thank God we were only the opening act and there was no talent scout.)

TRUE STORY

Dang...I feel for you, man... I've messed up my fair share of gigs with my band...it isn't fun, especially if you're performing in front of the whole school...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:55 pm

Retard moment of the Day: I was getting out of the car, and I dropped my Economics textbook in between the power door and the joint thing that makes the power door work. It bent the textbook out of shape, and now there's this ugly gash on the bottom of the back cover of the book.

Oops.

Insult of the Day: He would've been a great violinist, but he didn't know which chin to put the violin under...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”