High School

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 pm

BRMBug wrote:You're younger than I thought.

MacArthur HS, Class of '99.

Associates in Electronics from Dallas County Community Colleges. '03

Working (if you can call it that) toward an A+ certification so I can get into computer repair.

Wtf. Mac Arthur . No f*cking way thats my high school. Wait which one. In Abilene or in San Antonio.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Irving.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:07 pm

there's a macarthur here on long island too.

i'm going into 11th grade, but i don't have my schedule yet because i owe the school money for books, which also means i never got a report card for last year hahah.

i'm expecting this to be my last real year of high school, because i hope to be going into a separate art school for my senior year for writing.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 am

I just finnished the British equivelant of highschool, and on Thursday I'm finally going to get conclusive proof that I'm either that smartest guy in the country or the victim of a conspiricy set up by exam markers to bring me down. Hoping for the former.
A for what establishment injected me with facts and fiction I needed for my exams, T'was the Tendring Technology College in Frinton (opposite the oldest railway gates in the world don'cha know?), which I'm glad to be rid of now I'm going to college in... the Tendring Technology College in Frinton :roll:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:02 pm

Heh. I just started high school last Tuesday
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:02 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Heh. I just started high school last Tuesday

I start this coming Monday...I hope I don't get too much homework...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 pm

I start High School(10th grade) on the 27th. Anyone in HS sports. Im in XC, and in track. I like footballl and everything it pisses me off when people think theyre f*cking bad thinking their all high and mighty.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:11 am

HS was so many long years ago...

:cry:
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:17 am

I've been out of HS for more than a year now.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:13 am

Meh, I start school in about an hour and a half!

:shock:

I should really go get ready, but whatever...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

KyleStanCartmanKenny

Postby KyleStanCartmanKenny » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 am

I wish I was still in high school. Life was so much more simple. Enjoy it will you can, seriously. Everything is down hill from there.

Ryan
http://www.fartoons.net
KuroChigiri

Re: High School

Postby KuroChigiri » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:59 pm

mm...I'm in 10th grade and my school sucks...I think its held up by the gum stuffed in between the cracks of the mortar... :(
You think I'm sexy...well your right!!!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:33 pm

11th grade for me...So far, this year has been alright, if not pretty good. Let's see here...

My College Algebra class is really easy, and the teacher likes me. He's funny, and he actually writes everything out on the board, which helps me tons because I'm a visual learner.

Physics Honors has been pretty tough, but the kids in there are pretty funny (and rather hyper) and the teacher's awesome. I've been pulling a 'B' average in it so far.

Computer Graphics II is going pretty well. We've done a digital self-portrait and a floral so far, and supposedly we're supposed to be done with our still life and fractal triptic. I'm still working on my still life, so I'm a bit behind...

Orchestra is awesome. I have tons of friends in that class; we spent a month doing nothing in that class because of the school musical (which I couldn't be in because I have College Algebra classes on Mondays, which was when most of the practices were), and now we're just doing some Christmas music (most of it we already did last year).

AP English is alright. It's a bit more work, but I have an 'A' average so far. It's my favorite class in terms of discussing things- we talk about 24, Prison Break, and South Park about 75% of the time.

Economics class is awesome! It's the only class I have with my boyfriend (of course that's what makes it awesome), and the teacher is really funny and informal. The class itself is insanely easy and we're actually learning stuff we actually use in real life.

Drawing/Painting II class is awesome, too! I have a bunch of friends in that class, the teacher is freakin' sweet (she lets us listen to all the Pink Floyd we want on her computer), and it's just a lot of fun. We've done some drawings, but my favorite piece so far was the oil self-portrait. We're working on an acrylic still life...but I can't paint with acrylics on my life...

Overall, school's been pretty good to me lately. I hardly have any homework; that's why I'm on here just about every day.

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

ScreamYikes

Postby ScreamYikes » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:53 am

Yeahh still in High School
in the 10th grade... goin on the 11th on September 2008
But if you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me.
Oo-oo-ooooo-oo girl, baby please don't go. Oo-oo-ooooo-oo girl--
- Butters
Schantrac

Re:

Postby Schantrac » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:24 pm

KyleStanCartmanKenny wrote:I wish I was still in high school. Life was so much more simple. Enjoy it will you can, seriously. Everything is down hill from there.

That sounds so depressing.. and yet so true. I really miss high school. At least this semester is almost over!
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”