High School

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: High School

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:16 pm

Funny how people can’t wait to go to college, only wanting to go back to high school in the end. XD

I’ll probably end up having to take at least another semester oh HS, due to my weird credits, plus the fact that I couldn’t take a course due to timetable conflicts. Oh well. One of these days I’ll get up there. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Ahh, high school. Grade ten was so sh!tty. Grade eleven...ehhhhh, it could've been a much better year had I made the right decisions. Now grade twelve, oh man, it's such a blast. I've gotten past my depression (at least for now) and I now know what I'm gonna do with my life. Plus, I've got alot of buddies that I relate to way more than the other people I hung out with before.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:41 pm

For me, Grade 9 was mediocre and sucky. Grade 10 was pretty fun. Great 11 was a turning point for me relating to a few things; new school and whatnot, and now I’m here in Grade 12, which is proving to be a good year so far. Let’s hope both school and 2008 in general will be awesome! :P

BTW Lynn: I'm really happy you're doing a lot better these days. :)
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Overall, school's been pretty good to me lately. I hardly have any homework; that's why I'm on here just about every day.

:mrgreen:

Man.. I wish my high school was like that. XD I always had tons..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
candies

Postby candies » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:31 am

In my school we're taking the graduation exams on December, 15th which that means we have to prepare for these complicated quizes for two hours straight with a number two pencils ( Of course) and have to commemorate all the questions. The good news is when we're finished up the quizes, we get to go home early by 9:00 a.m. for five days straight.

School has been quite ordinarily with classwork, homework, projects and so on like every schools in Alabama.....dully.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Faith-1

Postby Faith-1 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 am

High school wasn't so bad. It was a lot more simpler then college is. Ahh, those were the days.
Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ??????
Phase 3: Profit
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:15 am

Let me tell you something about HS, mess with as many faggs as possible, and all underclassmen who are all afraid and confused. Don't take sh*t from any gangster wannabe or nerds. After you graduate you probably won't see over 85% of your class ever again. I have so many funny memories of HS but its over. And if you are someone who thinks that HS was their best years then you sir are a COMPLETE LOSER! But by predicting the types of kids that come on here mostly, will probably be offended by what I'm saying, and if you are, I can probably already tell you that we have nothing in common and I most likely have disdain towards you.
Member# 325291
StanFan14

Postby StanFan14 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:25 am

im in 10th grade...its not that fun but hey at least its wayy better than 9th...

im taking 2 AP classes and i know they'll help when i get to college but for right now all they are is a giant pain in the ass.

*sigh*...i should probably be doing my ap history homework instead of being on here lol :lol:
http://www.freewebs.com/southparkism
^it's like an extreme fan club, i guess =]
Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:55 am

Im in 10th grade, its not too much work, i just hate all of the annoying 10th graders that are immature and all they think about is how perverted they can be. Freshman year was a disaster and im glad to be out of it.
College......Im not going to need much college for what im going to do.
candies

Postby candies » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:20 am

Tenth grade has to be the hardest grade I've ever enter.

Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:32 am

It's not hard for me, it would just be easier if their were more people like me at my school.
candies

Postby candies » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:37 am

Voodoo_Doll wrote:It's not hard for me, it would just be easier if their were more people like me at my school.

In my school, there's like two-thousand students and Fifthteen teachers. You never get to class in time when all these teenagers are chatting and text messaging their cell phone every time!

Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:44 am

This is only the second year my school has been open and we dont get seniors until next year, but we still have a few thousand students, and more than enough teachers. But our halls are hectic too.
candies

Postby candies » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:46 am

Oh, your school doesn't have seniors? How come?

Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:50 am

The curriculum is slowly moving each grade level each year into the school from other schools.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”