anyone hate High School musical ?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: anyone hate High School musical ?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:05 am

Well, just tell her how you feel about her joking..Give her specific examples of what she said that bothers you and tell her how it made you feel. Maybe if she knows you feel that way she will stop.
Squee

Postby Squee » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:29 am

Ugh...I hate High School Musical...it's really annoying, and it's just like any other teen love story, except with a bunch of people singing about something stupid with their high pitched voices.
THeDidNotKillKenny

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:08 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:Anyone hate the gay ass High School musical.

Who doesn't?
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Oh dear God yes, I f*cking hate High School Musical. It wouldn't be so bad if just lil' kids, like 7, watched it, but people my age actually watch it! It makes me sick! They go round singing songs from it and everything. I'd love to go round with a machine gun and shoot everyone involved in the making of High School Musical. :twisted: Over the top? Maybe. But you haven't heard these bitches singing. And thinking it's cool! :evil:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:33 pm

Yes and I dislike the fans of it, which includes my sis. I also hate Hannah Montana, for it is stupid, all it is about is some girl singing >_>. Very annoying, for people at my high school likes the musical. It's not funny and it's over rated. There is only one musical I like and that's it.BLU ^_^
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Squee

Postby Squee » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:47 pm

^ I hate Hannah Montana too. My cousins are big fans of her, and a lot of girls at my school watch Hannah Montana, but I don't see why she's so popular :roll:
Kenny_love_13

Postby Kenny_love_13 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:23 am

omyf*ckinggosh! i hate hsm both 1 &2. Its just really annoying.I dont see how people can like it. Same goes for hana montana. She sucks. I hate them both.:(
I will eat your heart... DUNDUNDUN!!!:D
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:36 pm

KAY,
i f*cking hate highschool musical so much! i have an 11 year old sister that is obsessed with the gay disney people like zac efron and ashley tisdale and hanna montanna and all that sh*t.
god i hate it!
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:22 am

The songs are good and I like Ashley Tisdale, more than Vanessa Hudgens!

I saw the history is stupid! I didn't the second film yet, I read and I guess the second film's plot might be stupid too.

I hate musicals and boyfriend/girlfriend stuff too. I loved BLU and Team America because the plot is great!
I watched Chicago in the cinema with my parents, the songs and performances were good but the plot was annoyed!

I agree in your opinion about these fanatical Americans. Like I hate series like "Friends" or "Sex and the City", "The O.C.", "The Gossip Girl" and many others. I don't watch TV too much, I live in Brazil, so no Comedy Central!

I used to like Disney Channel because of the cartoons and Nickelodeon for the same reason, I never enjoyed series and the movies too!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
candies

Postby candies » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 am

Yea, High School Musical is for simpleton pre-teens that loved their corny romance music, and Hannah Motana is more horrifying than HSM.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”