anyone hate High School musical ?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby 203177 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 am

i love high school musical i saw part 2.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
KyleStanCartmanKenny

Postby KyleStanCartmanKenny » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:22 am

I f*cking hate it and I've never seen it. I'm tired of seeing it everywhere it makes me want to murder someone.

Ryan
http://www.fartoons.net
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 am

SuperMaids wrote:OMG-D! What is the world coming to if they made a HSM2?
Some people must've actually PAID to see the damn thing :shock:

It was only on TV, so nobody paid to see it beyond the normal cable bill. Unless of course they got some of the crap load of merchandise around it.

FYI: They're already planning to make up to HSM 4 which will be released to theaters.

I've never seen it, never plan to. I'm not big on any musicals, really. Of course I liked BLU and Team America, but those are hardly normal musicals. West Side Story is decent too, but not something I'd want to watch over and over again.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:43 am

High School The musical? Nah, I've watched the first movie for like ten minutes because I cannot stand those boyfriend/girlfriend relationship songs and all the characters are annoying, also. I haven't watched High School The Musical Two and I'm thinking not too. I really hate Disney Channel corny movies and shows they having know. :(
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:27 am

I find it really annoying...all the gawd-forsaken merchandise has taken over the local stores.

:x

But, I digress... I like some musicals, such as "Wicked", "Hairspray", and "Monty Python's Spamalot", as well as good old "South Park: BLU"...but yeah. I dunno, though...I just landed my first role in a musical myself as a lead singer/dancer...so we'll see about it. Maybe I'll get my friend to record a video when we get done and perform to the school...but yeah...my view on musicals are rather varied. I guess it'll depend on how good the story and music was...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
zeppo616

Postby zeppo616 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:44 pm

I thought I would hate it but I finally gave it a chance and watched it. I ended up loving it. If you call yourself a “movie buff” you should give movies like this a chance because they may surprise you. :)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 pm

LOL..I will never call my self a " movie buff"..LOL.Seriously, I knew this scary, assh*le stalker guy who was a movie buff, and I hate him. I do love movies, but I am not going to pretend I am Roger Ebert so I can feel intelligent. Anyway, I do like musicals, but as I said, I like the ones that are f*cked up.And, I have seen pictures and commercials for High School, infact, my roommate bought a box of cereal that has a poster for High School musical inside. They haven't opened the cereal yet, but there are pictures of the characters from the movie on the box, and well they look like the kind of kids my goth friend and I used to make fun of. No, I don't think I would enjoy that movie.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:30 pm

What the hell is a High School The Musical? I don't usually watched Disney Channel anymore because it's just too gay and annoying. Could someone explain me about this whatever the hell this is?
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:38 pm

candies wrote:What the hell is a High School The Musical? I don't usually watched Disney Channel anymore because it's just too gay and annoying. Could someone explain me about this whatever the hell this is?

A musical set in high school. I've never seen it either, but I think it's pretty self explanatory...
candies

Postby candies » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:05 pm

swellman7 wrote:
candies wrote:What the hell is a High School The Musical? I don't usually watched Disney Channel anymore because it's just too gay and annoying. Could someone explain me about this whatever the hell this is?

A musical set in high school. I've never seen it either, but I think it's pretty self explanatory...
'Kay, Thanks, I probably won't watched it and probably never will watched it, unless is some Musical/Comedy.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:04 pm

TrashDoll

Postby TrashDoll » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 am

Heh, High School Musical. Supposedly the stars are having an offset romance. LIKE ANYONE GIVES A sh*t!!! I'm so sick of seeing their baby faces in the magazines in the check out aisles at Publix!!! Whatever. Yeah I saw the first one... I puked up a lung. I'll shoot myself if I have to watch the second one!
:x :? :x
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 pm

[quote="TrashDoll":06852]Heh, High School Musical. Supposedly the stars are having an offset romance. LIKE ANYONE GIVES A sh*t!!! I'm so sick of seeing their baby faces in the magazines in the check out aisles at Publix!!! Whatever. Yeah I saw the first one... I puked up a lung. I'll shoot myself if I have to watch the second one!
:x :? :x[/quote:06852]

We watched it in Orchestra class last year. I ended up playing [i:06852]f*cking etudes [/i:06852](you [i:06852]know[/i:06852] what those are, you band/orchestra people) in the instrument storage room while it was on.

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:26 pm

high school musical sucks ass.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 pm

south park fan collecter wrote:high school musical sucks ass.
This is a sentence that make sense for the very first time, congratulation.
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”