anyone hate High School musical ?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 pm

south park fan collecter wrote:high school musical sucks ass.
This is a sentence that make sense for the very first time, congratulation.
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.
Jamesp_76

Postby Jamesp_76 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:30 pm

Yeah i really hate it can`t stand films like grease and high school musical cheesy crap sh*t
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm

Haven't seen it, and don't plan on doing so. It doesn't really annoy me, as I haven't seen many adverts for it. One dude in my class sang the songs once or twice, but I had no idea what they were until he actually said; 'God, I love High School Musical!'.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
candies

Postby candies » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:59 pm

High school muscial is so f*cking stupid, the problem of that movie is too many romance musical and I don't see any Comedy if it. The Cheetah Girls are way better than that piece of pre-teen musical crap.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:10 am

I hate Disney Channel period.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:58 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:I hate Disney Channel period.

Second'd.

I just don't see why my brother is so obsessed with that one show "The Suite Life" or whatever the Hell it was...but then, he loves those lame-a*s shows on those kiddie channels...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:23 pm

I think every girl in my school watches Disney Channel. It is mind-numbing sludge in my opinion. My 17-year-old sister watches it for God sakes!
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:59 pm

I absolutely hate the Disney channel. The generation that's growing up with it is doomed. I haven't seen the High School Musical but the name itself is pretty telling, AND that it's a Disney Channel -thingie. I've actually seen about 5 minutes from the end and that was quite enough of that for me...
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:25 pm

strumpfhose wrote:I absolutely hate the Disney channel. The generation that's growing up with it is doomed. I haven't seen the High School Musical but the name itself is pretty telling, AND that it's a Disney Channel -thingie. I've actually seen about 5 minutes from the end and that was quite enough of that for me...

Yeah...I mean, what the f*ck is so great about "Hanna Montana" and "Kim Possible" or whatever they have on there? I just find that stuff incredibly stupid.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:28 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:I absolutely hate the Disney channel. The generation that's growing up with it is doomed. I haven't seen the High School Musical but the name itself is pretty telling, AND that it's a Disney Channel -thingie. I've actually seen about 5 minutes from the end and that was quite enough of that for me...

Yeah...I mean, what the f*ck is so great about "Hanna Montana" and "Kim Possible" or whatever they have on there? I just find that stuff incredibly stupid.

Ugh... my cousin watches Hanna Montana.

:evil:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:55 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

Ugh... my cousin watches Hanna Montana.

:evil:

I think South Park should rip on crappy cable channels and shows like that...it'd be funny.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 pm

i agree high school musical sucks.
SouthPark_Girl

Re: anyone hate High School musical ?

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:04 pm

I absolutly hate high school musical! :x

It sucked hairy Butters chin balls!

My friend Jennifer loves high school musical and i only hang out with her because everone makes fun of her and i hang out with her so she wont feel lonely. plus i find her really annoying"She has anger problems and yells when she talks." But she's also sweet.

But anyway i only like certain musicals, like South Park BLU and Team America"It had some songs." Cannibal the musical ect...

I dont like Disney Period, never had. I liked Nickolodion. Now all i whatch is Comedy Central/adult swim, ect...

I think mostly everyone on SP studios hates HSM 1 and 2 and im sure we'll not even concider whatching the 3rd one.

They should make fun of HSM on SP, that would be funny :lol:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:43 am

Well, if your friend is annoying you, find a tactful way to tell her without hurting her feelings..Chances are she has no idea she is annoying anyone. Maybe if she knew she would do things differently. If you do care that people make fun of her and you don't want her to be all alone, and you do like her as a person, then be honest with her. If you don't really care,and you don't really like her as a person, and you are just hanging out with her because that is what a nice person would do she is really better off without you.You aren't really being a friend, you are just hanging out with her so you can pat yourself on the back for being a nice person, and eventually you will probably end up dropping her and she will really be hurt. I know this from experience with a certain little cuntrag of an ex bestfriend.Three f*cking years of her smiling and telling me exactly what I wanted to hear, and having me tell her personal sh*t, and then ditching me over nothing. And, oh yeah, knowing her she probably told all that personal sh*t to her next future ex bestfriend just to tell a good story. Don't be like her.

And if you do really care about her, and if you want her to stop with the High School Musical obsession, turn her on to something that is alot cooler..Show her some of the shows and movies you like, maybe she will get into something you show her and forget about Highschool musical.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:43 am

thanks moon dragon your wise. But i do like her as a friend and then i don't because she hurts me when shes playing around and shes not trying to hurt me. I showed her South Park BLU and The 1st season of SP and she seemed to enjoy it but shes not that smart when it comes to stuff like south park.... she's kinda slow. shes in special ed. my friend Emily was watching the movie and the 1st season with us and she seemed to understand what the Clitoris is but i had to explain to Jenn what it was! it was so embarrassing for me. as Emily stared blankly giggling at Jenn and i blushing explaining it to her, i was giggling also :oops: :roll: So any way. I like Jenn i just don't like how shes so lowed and childish and rough when it comes to joking around.

anyone else have the same problem?
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”