IRAQ=NEXT VIETNAM DEBATE

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

LA_KING_91

IRAQ=NEXT VIETNAM DEBATE

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 pm

Anyone think Iraq is going to be the next Vietnam. Lets see here we f*cked up big time thinking this war would be "easy". Uh, let see the rest of the world (50%) hates our f*cking ass. Uh, Iraq is full of terriosts willing to blow their ass up. The only "stable" area is just Kurdistan. I think this is going to be like Vietnam because of good troop lvl, enough support(national/political/international), etc. The US should not have lowered the f*cking troop lvl after Bush f*cked up and said "Mission Accomplished". The dumb assh*le f*cked the whole countries of USA/IRAQ up by saying that now. Now we got guys going in to Iraq, and comming out in body bags. If we had more troops (let say 2 million troops) we could have better control and finish this damm occupation. I bet we are going to occupy the country longer than the occupation of Japan(1945-1952) , and Germany. I bet you are going to hear about Iraq being occupied when you are old , when your children are your age, their children. This wouldnt have happend if we had more ground troops here. Also I think within 5 years of typing this thread Congressional(NATIONAL) funding of the war in the Middle East theater is going to stop. I think we are going to "puss" out like Vietnam were the Generals "sucked" the dick of the Vietcong and bailed out. The same thing is going to happend if sh*t aint going to fix it. Anyone counter/agree with this go right ahead and continue this debate now.
Cold Machine

Postby Cold Machine » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Never mind. I really *am* staying out of this one.
Last edited by Cold Machine on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:02 pm

...wow.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:03 pm

Monkeypoo.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:08 pm

Calm down you senseless bastard. OBAMA '08
Member# 325291
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:00 am

Anyone counter/agree with this go right ahead and continue this debate now.

This thread is a total waste. I sure hope Big-Will or one of the other moderators locks this one out because a debate very similar to this has been going on for months now.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... hp?t=28128

Unless you want FFXL all over your ass you may want to delete this thread yourself if you can. :?
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:10 am

HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:20 am

[quote="Kyle the Skeptic":04942]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB78xJd3KI[/quote:04942]

Awesome Video! Gotta love Borat, really seemed like he put the audience on their toes on that last statement. They probably didn't know if they should clap or not, Borat seemed a little [i:04942]too[/i:04942] patriotic. Your older Bush vid was so much cooler though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMlCeWzPZzQ
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:04 am

Yeah, if you're gonna cover ground that's already been covered in that other thread, forget about it. Go to that other thread. The same with the YouTube posts - I'm sure there's a thread or two about random YouTube videos around here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”