Rant about Stupid People!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 pm

^I left a similar comment on an article about the 5th Harry Potter movie that appeared on a Christian news site. I got banned from the site for it. -_-'
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:^I left a similar comment on an article about the 5th Harry Potter movie that appeared on a Christian news site. I got banned from the site for it. -_-'

Yeah, they probably knew you were right, but ashamed to admit it, so they just banned you.

I just emailed Capalert and gave them a piece of my mind:

bullsh*t. I would never work for you site. Who the hell do you think you are? You act as if you know what's best for everyone. Well, the Bible can be interpreted many different ways, and you just skipped over the whole Jesus and salvation part I guess. EVERYONE IS A SINNER. You are no different. But we are all saved by Christ. You seem to say that if you are gay, or swear, or do any sin at all, you will be eternally damned. Your ignorance just pisses me off, and ignorance pushes more people away from Christianity than pulls them toward it. Stop preaching your holier than thou views, and let people make their own decisions. Life is different from everyone. But I bet you won't even respond to this. Or, if you do, you'll say how can I be Christian when I swear, etc. or you'll say well in the Bible it says this, this, and this. Well, not everything in the Bible is true. You can't just follow everything blindly. You need to truly believe. And why do you spend time on this website when you could use it to establish a charity, like a real Christian would? Oh yeah, because eternal damnation means more than Christ's salvation, assh*le! Oh, and by the way, I'm 13 years old, so that means a 13 year old has more intelligence than you.

P.S. Harry Potter is NOT the work of the devil. It's a piece of fiction.

P.P.S. I don't believe in hell or satan either.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:11 pm

I agree. I don't take the Bible literally like some Fundamentalist Christian website does.
Still the same as it ever was.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:35 pm

angeldeb82 wrote:I agree. I don't take the Bible literally like some Fundamentalist Christian website does.

Me too...I only follow what applies to real life nowadays; practical stuff like not killing and stealing.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:49 pm

10 years? Jesus christ, people get over it!

All this in the name of God. We're America, which means two things: 1.) Freedom of Speech. This a blessing in the sense that we can say what we want and not be presecuted and condemned for it! 2.) Seperation of Church and State! Not everyone believes in right-wing fundamentalist bullsh*t! If you wanna be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or whatever, go ahead and do it, but don't bring that crap into politics! From what I've seen, that ends up with really bad results.

Besides, If i was God, I'd be pisssed! at the F*cked up stuff that gets carried out in my name (war, televangelism), but especially having beliefs. People will go as far as to kill or die for their beliefs. Well, human beings are stupid in general, so I'm not going to say anymore.

Man, I hope armageddon comes soon... from what I've read in the Bible, I think it will.
Last edited by marvel_freak_42 on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:06 pm

CAPalert? I thought I was the only one that goes there! It's so fun to see how they find everything offensive. But their Pinnochio review just about pissed me off. I'm not sure about that pedophile thing you guys were discussing, but how is wishing upon a star considered abuse?

These fundamentalists don't have a brain! Dammit! I was going to think of something else to say about them, but I forgot.

Speaking of that particular group, I saw that Jesus Camp movie. What have they done to those kids?!?! :o
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:50 am

It pisses me off when people are all "OH YEAH IM LIBERAL! I'M A DEMOCRAT! WOO!" Then go off supporting everything conservative.. idiots..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:30 am

I already commented on CAPAlert in the pissed off thread, so I'll copy what I said there.

Something tells me that CAPAlert reacted to SP:BLU exactly as the movie was intended for them to react. Anyone who only takes a superficial look at it (or anything South Park for that matter) and takes everything literally is probably going to get offended inevitably. Also, it doesn't surprise me that the douches at CAPAlert have that mindset either, since I doubt that South Park is the first thing they interpreted literally.

I'll bet that the reason they're so worried that kids will imitate what they see on South Park is precisely because they are unable to control their urges to imitate everything they see. Therefore they project their own lack of self-control onto others, and use that to justify their censor-monkeying. It would also explain why CAPAlert is so homophobic, if you know what I mean. :D

Actually-- I would normally brush them off as just plain stupid. The problem is, there are some who actually end up believing them and agreeing with them, but I won't go into that now.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:47 am

Holy hamburgers! My CAPalert trolling skills have been resurected by this thread, as the twenty or so emails I sent last night proove.
I'll post the replies if they ever get to me; if not, I'll just resend them untill they drown in a great flood of spam :)
Cheesypoofs wrote: Their Pinnochio review just about pissed me off.

Finally! Someone else who's read that Satan damned review!
Pissing me off's hard to do, and they don't quite achieve it because their claims are so stupidly un-christian I only piss myself through laughter. Looking at about two scenes in the film and forgetting the effect of the whole thing; if that's the kind of pick and choose attitude they have to the Bible, then it's no wonder they're so very screwed religiously!
Cheesypoofs wrote: Speaking of that particular group, I saw that Jesus Camp movie. What have they done to those kids?!?!

Jesus... CAMP... movie?
By CAPalert? I have to see this film! Tell me all about it RIGHT NOW! Starting with their definition of the word 'camp' :shock:

Schan wrote:It pisses me off when people are all "OH YEAH IM LIBERAL! I'M A DEMOCRAT! WOO!" Then go off supporting everything conservative.. idiots..

Then you'll love the CAP team! They're not hypocritical in the slightest; they know it's just an EVIL myth spread by the SATANIST liberals that Jesus Loved people, because only the Devil can love, and to say he wasn't judgmental is to miss the point! He only said "judge not, lest ye be judged" to get people to judge each other more! Some contradiction or other in the infalible Bible says they're right on that!
But at least they arn't hypocrits, because they never say they arn't racist, sexist, homophobic a-wholes.

KTS wrote: it doesn't surprise me that the douches at CAPAlert have that mindset either, since I doubt that South Park is the first thing they interpreted literally

What could you possibly mean by that :?:
KTS wrote:I'll bet that the reason they're so worried that kids will imitate what they see on South Park is precisely because they are unable to control their urges to imitate everything they see

That's pretty much what my oppinion of the, but I don't think they're evil or mean ill or anything, I just think they're retards. In the literal sense of the word.
This isn’t just a fitting insult, it’s a potential explanation for their strange beliefs. People generally believe themselves to be perfect examples of the average human in intelligence and sanity, unless they’re given undeniable evidence to the contrary; as stupid people are easily influenced in their individual beliefs, they would think everyone (especially children, who are less intelligent than adults) is as easily brainwashed as them, and would have enough reason in their own minds to ‘protect’ people from the evil media.
Insulting them or their ideas then isn’t going to help anybody, but neither would a message more articulate than Jesus Himself; the only method I can see of injecting their vacuous minds with anything resembling reason or logic would require years of intense therapy in a secure asylum. Seeing that none of us could hope to arrange for that, it’s best to just play along with them, trolling to fuel their delusions and give yourself a laugh at the same time.
If you want them to reply to a reasoned argument though, just for the hell of it, send the same thing forty times in a day; being way too stupid to get a harassment order out on you, they’ll just reply in the end.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:51 am

SuperMaids wrote:Holy hamburgers! My CAPalert trolling skills have been resurected by this thread, as the twenty or so emails I sent last night proove.
I'll post the replies if they ever get to me; if not, I'll just resend them untill they drown in a great flood of spam :)

If you want them to reply to a reasoned argument though, just for the hell of it, send the same thing forty times in a day; being way too stupid to get a harassment order out on you, they’ll just reply in the end.

Oooh, I dare you to send this 100 times a day!

性交しなさい! たわごとの食べる人を強姦しているろば! 雌犬!

與您, 笨蛋性交! 燒在地獄, 您胡扯片斷! 是殺害你自己, 您懶惰妓女!

I bet they're too stupid to realize that they're two completely different languages!

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 am

I can think of some stupid people. Phat people. I know it's normally spelled fat but I'm going to spell it as phat right now.

Phat people eat too much of other people's minds. They suck your happiness right out of you like a whore sucks semen out of a dingaling. And they're not to be trusted, for they shall indeed take donuts from behind your buttocks.

Phlat people have much to phear from phat people. In phact, everyone should phear phat people. Phat people are stupid but they use Google for their recipes, so of course they cook well. And they think THEIR COOK IS THE BEST. "MCDONALDS BITCH!!!" No, Wendy's is superior. GOD DAMN YOUR BALLET.

Am I making sense here :?:

No :?:

Good! :!: :!: :!:
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:03 am

[quote="Guess_Who_I_Am_Not":307e8]I can think of some stupid people. Phat people. I know it's normally spelled fat but I'm going to spell it as phat right now.

Phat people eat too much of other people's minds. They suck your happiness right out of you like a whore sucks semen out of a dingaling. And they're not to be trusted, for they shall indeed take donuts from behind your buttocks.

Phlat people have much to phear from phat people. In phact, everyone should phear phat people. Phat people are stupid but they use Google for their recipes, so of course they cook well. And they think THEIR COOK IS THE BEST. "MCDONALDS BITCH!!!" No, Wendy's is superior. GOD DAMN YOUR BALLET.

Am I making sense here :?:

No :?:

Good! :!: :!: :!:[/quote:307e8]

Oh, yay...random stuff!

:o
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:47 am

If we've moved on from CAP to ranting about other stupid people, I'll have to show my great thanks to the Lord (Parkar, not Stone!) for creating idiots; they make life interesting at least.
Like this guy; http://www.jackthompson.org/
He's a great lawyer I've heard, and if you ever need his help call his phone on 305.6664366 or send him some mail at magiccity@comcast.net because he's such a good (if crazy) lawyer.
PS.Don't worry Edd, I'll be sending all my messages way more than 100 times till i get a reply... and then about a 100 more times a day just to piss them all off!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:01 am

SuperMaids wrote:If we've moved on from CAP to ranting about other stupid people, I'll have to show my great thanks to the Lord (Parkar, not Stone!) for creating idiots; they make life interesting at least.
Like this guy; http://www.jackthompson.org/
He's a great lawyer I've heard, and if you ever need his help call his phone on 305.6664366 or send him some mail at magiccity@comcast.net because he's such a good (if crazy) lawyer.
PS.Don't worry Edd, I'll be sending all my messages way more than 100 times till i get a reply... and then about a 100 more times a day just to piss them all off!

This calls for a w00t! image, but I'm too lazy to find mine right now...and I have to do my physics homework.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:05 am

If you're not a sinner, then you can't be saved by Christ. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior