SOUTH PARK IS THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

soulsforsale5s

SOUTH PARK IS THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby soulsforsale5s » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:39 pm

This despicable show is the work of Satan!!! Its racist, sexist, and anti-religious!!! I am a proud Christain conservative terrorist, and if I don't get my way and get this smut pulled, I'm gonna bust a nut! I don't care about the millions of people who watch this and don't want it pulled, because it is my duty to stop these bigots from going to hell! I've never actually seen an episode, but I heard from my good friends Brent Bozell, James Dobson, Willian Donohue, Fred Phelps, George Bush and Adolf Hitler that this show underminds the teachings of Jesus that we've worked so hard to shove down the world's throat. But see, its the children that are most important. The children of the world are tied up and forced to watch this show at gunpoint!!! And we parents are too fat and lazy to push the change channel button on the remote. So join us true Americans and rip up the Constitution and replace it with the Bible!!! Then, we can go burn all gays at the stake, and shoot anyone that's not an evangical Christian!!!!!!!! That's right, finally all Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Mormons, Buddists, Hindus and others will be slain! So, to repeat, ban South Park and torture anyone who watches it to death! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go bomb an abortion clinic and gay bar.
"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, set them on fire."
- George Carlin
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:44 pm

:|
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:46 pm

~ Rant a La Dumba*s. ~

:o
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:43 pm

Don't tell me the blatant sarcasm is already flying over people's heads.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:47 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Don't tell me the blatant sarcasm is already flying over people's heads.

I got the sarcasm. I just don't get why exactly he posted it.
soulsforsale5s

Postby soulsforsale5s » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:58 pm

It's basically just a hit on Christian Conservatives who want South Park pulled.
"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, set them on fire."
- George Carlin
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:01 am

swellman7 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:Don't tell me the blatant sarcasm is already flying over people's heads.

I got the sarcasm. I just don't get why exactly he posted it.

Yeah...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:33 am

*Responding as though this wern't a blatantly Borrat like attack on the dead duck that is the Christian right*
You're a bit behind the times arn't you Grandad, going on about South Park; the witch burning's moved down the road to socially concious video games (http://www.watercoolergames.org/archives/000551.shtml and http://www.columbinegame.com spring to mind).
If I were the type who could claim to know Gd's will, I'd say that swearing kids are ten years old now, which is way too old for Gd to still hate it!

Beofre you say you know what Gd likes and what he loathes it’s definitely for the best if you can actually find enough time in your busy schedule of trolling message boards of 'naughty' shows to read at least one page of it, to think about the words you see on the page and fully understand them before you preach to the world that you know the will of the Lrd. Any who have read through Job or Romans will know that to claim knowledge of the will of Gd is one of the gravest mistakes a man can make, yet you take in vain his name to support your cause at any opportunity you’re given. Remember though that He isn’t a sword to swing at those you oppose; you could find yourself as much the target of His wrath as the ‘daemons’ and ‘devils’ you see in the bodies of children.
From the hellish abyss that is your mouth do you spew blasphemous shades of His judgment upon all you despise, and unhallowed imitations of his blessings upon your supporters; but be warned, it is he who judges that will be judged!
The only thing I claim to know for certain about our creator is that he’s unchallengeable. How unfortunate that you believe Satan to be a match for him, capable of defying his will by turning two of His children (Trey and Matt) into monsters, behind His back.
Pray for me if you wish, for you will only be returning my favour in praying for you; praying for you to find the room in your heart for the love, sympathy and compassion your Jesus tells you to feel towards your fellow man, towards your fellow creation.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 am

SuperMaids wrote:*Responding as though this wern't a blatantly Borrat like attack on the dead duck that is the Christian right*
You're a bit behind the times arn't you Grandad, going on about South Park; the witch burning's moved down the road to socially concious video games (http://www.watercoolergames.org/archives/000551.shtml and http://www.columbinegame.com spring to mind).
If I were the type who could claim to know Gd's will, I'd say that swearing kids are ten years old now, which is way too old for Gd to still hate it!

Beofre you say you know what Gd likes and what he loathes it’s definitely for the best if you can actually find enough time in your busy schedule of trolling message boards of 'naughty' shows to read at least one page of it, to think about the words you see on the page and fully understand them before you preach to the world that you know the will of the Lrd. Any who have read through Job or Romans will know that to claim knowledge of the will of Gd is one of the gravest mistakes a man can make, yet you take in vain his name to support your cause at any opportunity you’re given. Remember though that He isn’t a sword to swing at those you oppose; you could find yourself as much the target of His wrath as the ‘daemons’ and ‘devils’ you see in the bodies of children.
From the hellish abyss that is your mouth do you spew blasphemous shades of His judgment upon all you despise, and unhallowed imitations of his blessings upon your supporters; but be warned, it is he who judges that will be judged!
The only thing I claim to know for certain about our creator is that he’s unchallengeable. How unfortunate that you believe Satan to be a match for him, capable of defying his will by turning two of His children (Trey and Matt) into monsters, behind His back.
Pray for me if you wish, for you will only be returning my favour in praying for you; praying for you to find the room in your heart for the love, sympathy and compassion your Jesus tells you to feel towards your fellow man, towards your fellow creation.

Nice...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:16 am

well, this blatant sarcasm seemed to fly over supermaid's head after all.

soulsforsale5s, i love how you listed adolf hitler with george bush and fred phelps. Lovely. Evidently ignorance is not only reserved for people who have posts in the thousands. Hitler was an evangelical christian, was he? Might I remind you that most abortion clinic bombings are actually committed by catholics, not that you care much for them anyhow. yes, catholics generally get the pass when someone goes on a rant like this. Might I also remind you that nowhere in christian doctrine are we told to burn so called "unbelievers" at the stake. No more are we told to accept the bible as inerrant.

veritas vos liberabit

pretty smooth transition, eh?
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:51 am

PLK wrote:well, this blatant sarcasm seemed to fly over supermaid's head after all.

me wrote: *Responding as though this wern't a blatantly Borrat like attack on the dead duck that is the Christian right*

It's always fun to rant with stupid people, even if they're only pretending to be stupid (it's hard to tell with some people).
PLK wrote:soulsforsale5s, i love how you listed adolf hitler with george bush and fred phelps. Lovely. Evidently ignorance is not only reserved for people who have posts in the thousands. Hitler was an evangelical christian, was he? Might I remind you that most abortion clinic bombings are actually committed by catholics, not that you care much for them anyhow. yes, catholics generally get the pass when someone goes on a rant like this.

PLK wrote:well, this blatant sarcasm seemed to fly over PLK's head after all.[/

Try to practice what you preach, even if your bound to fail. Just try, that's all I'm asking!
Who said this was an attack on Evangelism anyway? The only reference I can see is coming from, let's see now, YOU. Crazy Christian rightists are the deservant target of pretty much anything, be they catholic or evalgelist, anglican or orthadox.
And not all abortion bombings are Catholic, not even the majority of them. I've yet to have a sane conversation with an evangelist, while I know at least three sane Catholics and two (I think) sane Orthadox christians.
Lord Dunderhead

Re: SOUTH PARK IS THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Lord Dunderhead » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:40 am

soulsforsale5s wrote:This despicable show is the work of Satan!!! Its racist, sexist, and anti-religious!!! I am a proud Christain conservative terrorist, and if I don't get my way and get this smut pulled, I'm gonna bust a nut! I don't care about the millions of people who watch this and don't want it pulled, because it is my duty to stop these bigots from going to hell! I've never actually seen an episode, but I heard from my good friends Brent Bozell, James Dobson, Willian Donohue, Fred Phelps, George Bush and Adolf Hitler that this show underminds the teachings of Jesus that we've worked so hard to shove down the world's throat. But see, its the children that are most important. The children of the world are tied up and forced to watch this show at gunpoint!!! And we parents are too fat and lazy to push the change channel button on the remote. So join us true Americans and rip up the Constitution and replace it with the Bible!!! Then, we can go burn all gays at the stake, and shoot anyone that's not an evangical Christian!!!!!!!! That's right, finally all Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Mormons, Buddists, Hindus and others will be slain! So, to repeat, ban South Park and torture anyone who watches it to death! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go bomb an abortion clinic and gay bar.

This made me smile.
Jack your stepping on a land mine...
So?
Just checking.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:19 am

Uh, do hardcore fundies who wanna ban everything that isn't up to their standards of good wholesome Christian entertainment still even pay attention to South Park?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 am

Bah, he got us all, huh? Image

Sarcasm is not a good thing to start a thread with when it's a rant without a point.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:53 am

Ok, this whole thread has made my brain go insane. Excuse me, I have to go do something useful, like rub linement on a Aardvark.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”