SOUTH PARK IS THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

lestatmard

Re: SOUTH PARK IS THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby lestatmard » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 am

EMO-kids should not blogging
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:21 am

But how, then, will they bring forth the copious amounts of deep emotion from the nooks and crannies of their tender, tender hearts? Oh, woe is he who cannot comprehend the verbal droppings of those who are often dubbed "emos."

By the way, sugar highs are fun. :)
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
lestatmard

Postby lestatmard » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 am

Well Im a Goth, and the EMO´s corrupted our culture with their weak passion for cutting their sleaves, hating life and being depressed, I mean the Goths are not like that,, they just got the bad reputation from the lookalike Emo´s that some how spead them selfes in the alternative stream and made it some how theirs, you can see It clearly in the episode "Raisins" where Stan meets the "the Goths" but they aint goths they are EMO`s because goths aint like that, its the emos that have thoose characteristics,,Ive also meet two professors of the subcuturactive perspective of goth and they pointed at a direction of a major transformation around the millenium where subcutlture evolved away from its origins, In the USA the gothic culture moved away that far they would call it" Cybergoths" caus of the music and the bright neonlights/extensions and so on a minor modifiation of the already existing ravecutlture.
The Cybergoths have long in Europe been called" the Synth´s" and have the same culture. But in Europe the old goth style exist and also the oldway of character dark but not depressing , there is also a term called" the After Punks" that link the the chain between the origin punks and goth of the 80´ths early 90´ths.
So thats why I feel i dont respect or Like the EMO´s caus they raped the gothic culture and the made us look bad.
Last edited by lestatmard on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
lestatmard

Postby lestatmard » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 am

PS SOUTH PARK AINT THE DEVILS HANDIWORK,CHISTIANS ARE.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:06 am

Interesting thread. I have been gone a month, I ran across this message board on myspace . I made some new friends there and my new friends and I got into some fights with some real live fundies. To whoever started this thread, to make it more like someone who really has those kind of beliefs, you should have made it all in caps, and thrown in a whole bunch of spelling errors. Like mispell every other word. That is about what I saw on that other board when someone got pissed because someone said they were an Atheist. They would go off and write GODD IZ REEL AND IF U DON"T BELEEVE U R GOIN TO HELLLL.

Anyway nice to see all of you.
lestatmard

Postby lestatmard » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:15 am

Well sure everybody knows that the teenagebrain overloads and the spelldevice switches to mode: malfunction.
But the IT-kids today might have a more serious problem ahead of them, becaus the aint got a clue how their shortcut-words really spells like.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:36 pm

lestatmard wrote:Well Im a Goth, and the EMO´s corrupted our culture with their weak passion for cutting their sleaves, hating life and being depressed, I mean the Goths are not like that,, they just got the bad reputation from the lookalike Emo´s that some how spead them selfes in the alternative stream and made it some how theirs, you can see It clearly in the episode "Raisins" where Stan meets the "the Goths" but they aint goths they are EMO`s because goths aint like that, its the emos that have thoose characteristics,,Ive also meet two professors of the subcuturactive perspective of goth and they pointed at a direction of a major transformation around the millenium where subcutlture evolved away from its origins, In the USA the gothic culture moved away that far they would call it" Cybergoths" caus of the music and the bright neonlights/extensions and so on a minor modifiation of the already existing ravecutlture.
The Cybergoths have long in Europe been called" the Synth´s" and have the same culture. But in Europe the old goth style exist and also the oldway of character dark but not depressing , there is also a term called" the After Punks" that link the the chain between the origin punks and goth of the 80´ths early 90´ths.
So thats why I feel i dont respect or Like the EMO´s caus they raped the gothic culture and the made us look bad.

Lol, subcultures.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:07 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:
lestatmard wrote:Well Im a Goth, and the EMO´s corrupted our culture with their weak passion for cutting their sleaves, hating life and being depressed, I mean the Goths are not like that,, they just got the bad reputation from the lookalike Emo´s that some how spead them selfes in the alternative stream and made it some how theirs, you can see It clearly in the episode "Raisins" where Stan meets the "the Goths" but they aint goths they are EMO`s because goths aint like that, its the emos that have thoose characteristics,,Ive also meet two professors of the subcuturactive perspective of goth and they pointed at a direction of a major transformation around the millenium where subcutlture evolved away from its origins, In the USA the gothic culture moved away that far they would call it" Cybergoths" caus of the music and the bright neonlights/extensions and so on a minor modifiation of the already existing ravecutlture.

Lol, subcultures.

Labels are for soup cans.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
COME BACK ONE YEAR!
._.
lestatmard

Postby lestatmard » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 am

Chineseguy :woow Me stunned by superior Copy/Paste-slash.
Duality

Postby Duality » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

Bahaha. You are so f*cking funny. You'll stay in my heart as the pseudo-redneck that touched us all.
lestatmard

Postby lestatmard » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am

Hmmm, So I am the psudo-redneck? Damn boy you don´t know my class..So any way who moved the rock,, who moved it ?? Iff you considre too just crawl back benith it, and next time get some context on when you type."Or I will woop ya lill crackers ass with a brooom"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”